Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-10-15, 08:05 PM  
ARTmethodfan
VF Supporter

Yoganonymous article about ART Method

Here's a short but interesting article on the ART Method http://yoganonymous.com/terri-walsh-...-a-work-of-art

I especially liked this quote "Through the years Walsh has found that focusing on non-impact active resistance with cardiovascular combinations gives clients the longevity in fitness we are all striving for."
ARTmethodfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-15, 09:13 AM  
kariev34

Great article. I did my first art workout this morning 21.3. Loved it! I found it challenging but not exhausting and hard on my body. I'm getting so tired of workouts that leave me feeling hungry beat up and exhausted. I think art plus some running and spinning would be a great mix in my week
kariev34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-15, 09:41 AM  
Poodlepants

Quote:
Originally Posted by kariev34 View Post
Great article. I did my first art workout this morning 21.3. Loved it! I found it challenging but not exhausting and hard on my body. I'm getting so tired of workouts that leave me feeling hungry beat up and exhausted. I think art plus some running and spinning would be a great mix in my week

This is exactly why I love the ART Method. I also love the variety of workouts. I signed up for the Prescriptives Coaching and I am having fun and being challenged.
Old 07-11-15, 12:43 PM  
kariev34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poodlepants View Post
This is exactly why I love the ART Method. I also love the variety of workouts. I signed up for the Prescriptives Coaching and I am having fun and being challenged.
I would love to hear your results from her coaching. I'm loving the workouts being filmed in Costa Rica. So beautiful! When I first previewed this workout I didn't think it would be that challenging but I was sucking wind! I like that she works the whole body as a unit and various plans of movement. And like you, I enjoy the variety.
kariev34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-15, 05:21 PM  
Poodlepants

Quote:
Originally Posted by kariev34 View Post
I would love to hear your results from her coaching. I'm loving the workouts being filmed in Costa Rica. So beautiful! When I first previewed this workout I didn't think it would be that challenging but I was sucking wind! I like that she works the whole body as a unit and various plans of movement. And like you, I enjoy the variety.
I PM'd you.

Tags
art method, terri walsh, yoganonymous