Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-25-18, 10:27 AM  
Wanda
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleda View Post
Feels good, doesn't it???
Did you evolve it during the event so that maybe it has the special move (Dracor meteor -- is the name I think?)

I got two shiny dratinis. So now I have a green dragonite and a pink Dragonair. Life is good. I also got a shiny swablu (it's yellow/golden - looks like a snitch! ~ from Harry Potter). . . . Love it.

~ to be continued!
Cleda
Feels very good because Dragonair was my buddy and I was starting to wonder if I'd get enough candies to evolve it this year, let alone this month. It evolved during the event but I don't do the raids so I won't be using the special move even if it has it. I've never seen the shiny pokemons I hear about - maybe someday.
Wanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-18, 09:05 AM  
Sue B
VF Supporter

I couldn't get out of the house till after 4 pm on Saturday, and it was raining, so I went to the mall. I only had time to catch a few Dratini (and they shut them off right on the dot of 5!) but at least I got enough to evolve one Dragonite.

Drop Two Sizes, Fit Body Blueprint, STRONG Eat. Lift. Thrive. and Revamp grad

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
Sue B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-18, 07:48 PM  
Sue B
VF Supporter

The party hat pikachu are back for the next two days!

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
Old 04-03-18, 06:11 AM  
Cleda
VF Supporter

I have been falling down on my Pokemon Go reporting

I sure hope you have all turned on your games to see what's new and exciting.

8 bit graphics are merely an April fool's joke and should be going away by Saturday (she says hopefully) ... they are awful.

Research and Quests have arrived. Gearing more towards the semi-rural players and those who play alone. (Loving it!) with the chance to capture and add Mew to the Pokedex when completing it. We had a blast all weekend doing our quests. Put a nice new dimension to it.

EX raids are still going on. I have another one this Saturday. So excited. We also triggered one at a local park that didn't have one prior to this. (Got a group of 16 together and it worked!) My Mewtwo collection is growing.

Next Community day is April 15th and it will be Mareep.

And finally (for now cuz I'm sure I forgot something) Lugia went away and the new legendary is now Latios for those of those of us in North America. Latias for South America. Both available in Shiny form and will switch (i think) after this round.

Murkrow is now available in a shiny form. (I of course, have NOT gotten him yet despite clicking on thousands of them!)

Anyway ... check in and let us know how your Pokemon Hunting is going. I'm having a blast.

Cleda
Cleda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-18, 06:53 AM  
Sue B
VF Supporter

The research thing looks interesting, but it's been so cold and blustery that I haven't even wanted to play! It feels like spring will never get here

Old 04-08-18, 08:28 AM  
Cleda
VF Supporter

For anyone in and or around Boston

PAX convention East is going on and they are spawning Unowns. ("P", "A" and "X") .....

Yep ... this crazy person went up and got them. Do not ask how many hours I drove with dh ... If there was a "crazy badge" we earned it yesterday!

Enjoying the research projects ...and got a new Moltres after finishing a 7 day streak.

It puts a new dimension in the game. I also got my Mew. So life is good.

It's been awful here. I carry my scarf, my headband, my hat in the car, plus hand warmers. I will be grateful for spring/summer, but I get out and chase the pokemon regardless. . . . .

Cleda
(who's gives new meaning to "Got catch 'em all")
Old 04-09-18, 02:34 PM  
Sue B
VF Supporter

WTG Cleda! Before kids, DH and I would go on crazy spur of the moment roadtrips like that. Once the kids move out I hope we can do it again

Old 04-13-18, 06:15 AM  
Cleda
VF Supporter

Spring will arrive

Today we're supposed to be up to 75 degrees. I can't wait.
I will be walking for sure.

The new things going on:

Quests continue.
Has everyone completed their quest for Mew?

Gen 1 is out and in full bloom .... I think it's for the players who are new or who never completed gen 1 to help them in their quest for Mew. But at any rate. Here's a list of gen 1 candies to accumulate for when Gen 4 comes out. (You'll need the candies to evolve pokemon):
  • Togetic
  • Swinub/Piloswine
  • Rhydon
  • Porygon
  • Magnaton
  • Magmar/magby
  • Electabuzz
  • yanma
  • evee

there's 2 more (maybe misdreavous and Murkrow I think??? but they aren't around too much right now). Not sure when gen 4 comes out (probably next summer the way Niantic milks their events!!!) So don't pass up these pokemon because you think they are ugly or useless. Ha! (That's what I did for a longggggggggg time). The candy will be needed for future evolves. Might as well stock up now during the double candy event!

It was rumored they would release a bunch of shiny(ies) for the event - it's in the code, but they didn't. Bah humbug.

Don't forget that this weekend is the Mareep event. The incubators will hatch in something like 1/4 of the time. But don't put something in the incubator until THE EVENT begins.

oh and right now? There's double candies for everything (including transfers). Get those magicarp candies.

I'm kinda wandering right now. I don't know what focus I want to take/keep. I made level 40 and I no longer have a progress bar. I have most of the available to me Pokes (I have a couple I'm waiting to evolve at the event when I have a lucky egg going). I have regionals that are just silhouttes but haven't gone to England or Australia to get them! Sooooo I plod along. I am working on turning some gyms gold but even that's kinda a struggle. So who knows. I keep walking at the park though and I'll figure something out. There's always Shiny (ies).

That's it for now.
Remember: GOT CATCH 'EM ALL

Cleda
Old 05-29-18, 09:45 AM  
Sue B
VF Supporter

Deja vu all over again my favorite Pokemon hunting ground, Main St. in Ellicott City, was destroyed by the second flash flood in two years. My daughter was actually down there on Sunday and luckily was able to take shelter in an antique store just yards away from the rushing water. But because so many local roads were flooded this time, she ended up having to walk through the rain to a place where I could pick her up. Sigh...I hope they can rebuild!

A week before on Community Day, I caught lots of Charmander there including a shiny, and finally got my first Charizard. Now I'm scooping up lots of Geodudes during their rock-type event, and collecting candy for a Scyther by walking.

How's it going, Cleda? Are you going to that fest in Chicago?

Old 05-29-18, 10:01 AM  
Wanda
VF Supporter

Sue B, glad to hear your daughter is ok. What I saw on the news of the flood was frightening.

I'm plugging along but no Mew. Cleda, I never think beyond the pokemon that are in front of me at the moment and why I should be catching more of them. Right now it's all those snails and horseshoe crabs. Do you know if there's a reason I should be stockpiling their candies?

The 4x candy event is boosting my magicarp counts but I still need to get a ditto before I can evolve it.
Wanda is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
active gaming, apps, pokemon, pokemon go, walking apps