Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-01-20, 07:58 PM  
IvysMom

Exhale Core Fusion dvds

I was recently gifted all the Core Fusion dvds for an early anniversary present. I remember having 1 of them back in the day but must've traded it before my move a few years ago. Can anyone suggest where/what to start with or how to mix the dvds into a rotation? My core isn't super weak nor super strong. With all the Zoom classes my kids have done in the past few months and me having to sit next to them to supervise, my mid to low back often becomes very uncomfortable sway back.
IvysMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-20, 08:12 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

congratulations!

if you have the compilation DVD "Barre Basics for Beginners" in the set, it's a good one to start with. there's another compilation DVD called "30 Day Sculpt" is another one to start with since it too has a good selection of the other workouts in the series.

edited to add:
i tagged this thread with "core fusion rotation" to see what others have done.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-20, 10:46 AM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

I just did a few of my Core Fusion workouts this week, and they are great. I'm recently getting back into exercise and trying to focus on more barre workouts.

So far I've tried, "Barre Basics for Beginners", "Pure Abs and Arms", and "Thighs and Glutes." I feel these were good choices to begin with and all were challenging. I just got "Pilates Plus" which I would add to the mix.

My purpose was to start using my Cathe Fit Tower so I'm glad I never got rid of the Core Fusion workouts. The pacing and instructors are pleasant plus sections are short so you can do whatever body part you want to focus on.

Current Rotation:
Dean Pohlman (Man Flow Yoga) 90 Days to Flexible Phase 3 (Intermediate)
Cathe Strength Training (ICE & LITE series)
Pam61 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
beginner barre, core fusion, core fusion rotation, exhale, exhale core fusion