Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-29-21, 08:26 AM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

My Bizarre Cathe Dream

I went to Cathe for my regular hair appointment (???). She started the color and then disappeared. I was concerned about what would happen with the bleach being on my hair for so long. I guess she had to go teach a class. She finally came back and brought me to the other end of the salon to rinse and cut my hair. She kept asking me if I had contact information for other people who had been on the recent trip so she could send them follow-up notes. Then an old voodoo type woman with long white hair came to give me a hair treatment. She and Cathe took me out into the mall and were pushing me around on some type of cart as I knelt on it. The old lady kept saying I had nice butt muscles. We got back into the salon and the old woman put some weird oatmeal-like stuff into my mouth. I ended up going back to Cathe's station and spitting it into her waste basket. I had been at the salon for hours already. It was 5pm and I had to be somewhere at 6. I knew my appointment should only take 90 minutes and I decided that, even thought I really liked Cathe, I was never going back. Then my cat jumped on me and I woke up.
Joni O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-21, 09:48 AM  
Terry

Interesting.

I can only have nice butt muscles in my dreams. I am female, but went from little boy butt to old man butt over the years despite my heavy squat attempts.

I did once look sideways in a mirror and freaked for about two seconds with an “It’s working!” reaction, but then I realized my flip phone was in the back pocket of my jeans LOL!
Terry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-21, 12:11 PM  
edensmom

Thanks for the laugh 😂
edensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-21, 12:32 PM  
Mickey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by edensmom View Post
Thanks for the laugh 😂
Yes, I laughed out loud reading that. Thanks, Joni!!
Old 12-29-21, 01:20 PM  
FitBoop
VF Supporter

That’s quite a dream, Joni! Maybe one of our VF therapists can help you decipher its meaning!
FitBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-21, 02:40 PM  
gladgirl

Just curious...what did you have for dinner the night before?

Cathe does hair????? What a dream...and sweet kittie to wake you up!
gladgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-21, 03:23 PM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

I wonder if the oatmeal stuff was Mr. Rolleyes' cabbage, prune and flax seeds smoothie?
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-21, 05:37 PM  
AnMrsDe

This just cracked me up!! I'm amazed at how well you can remember all those details of your dream. I can never remember much at all of mine!
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-22, 12:37 PM  
Venus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joni O View Post
The old lady kept saying I had nice butt muscles...I knew my appointment should only take 90 minutes and I decided that, even thought I really liked Cathe, I was never going back.
Thank you for the giggle I'm also amazed you remembered so much. I often journal my dreams, and I have trouble remembering the details.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry View Post
I did once look sideways in a mirror and freaked for about two seconds with an “It’s working!” reaction, but then I realized my flip phone was in the back pocket of my jeans LOL!
So funny!
Venus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-22, 01:03 PM  
gigi

Quote:
Originally Posted by FitBoop View Post
That’s quite a dream, Joni! Maybe one of our VF therapists can help you decipher its meaning!
LOL! No bizarre Cathe dreams but I'm having bizarre vivid dreams about people I knew way back when in toxic work environments...gah!

Tags
cathe, dreams - weird