Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-07-19, 03:23 PM  
tytbody
VF Supporter

thank you
Furmom and Carol.

I'm doing much better. Almost time for another Advil. I had to go down the stairs backwards so as not to put pressure on my knee.

Donna, thank you doing better. It hurt through the night. .When I went to bend my legs up, it screamed at me. Put me back ..put me back... lol

thank you Fanofladyfos

by crackers I think I've got it.. be thank full everyone.. we can walk without assistance.

well, not quite. I see the errors and I'll have figure that part out another time..
thank you call for your good wishes.. It really does help.

~~~Cheryl

Completed a 10 day Pilates Challenge 2019
Completed Pilates 7 day Challenge 2019

Live Life Simply -Simply Love Life
tytbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-19, 08:47 AM  
donnamp

Hi Everyone,

Today I did one from Trifecta Pilates - Classic Stretch - it was a longer one, and went at a slower pace to focus on lengthening in the moves. It was a good one and just right for today.

Christine - I do many of my workouts in my PJs, too - today's in fact! LOL!

Cheryl - glad it is improving!

Carol - nice workouts, lol on your doggie. I hope the funeral wasn't too terrible, although I imagine it was....

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-19, 09:05 AM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

Good morning all,

I did add on Pilates Nest Thighs & Booty last night while watching more football. It was nice!

Donna & Christine - Smriti filmed her newest workout in her jeans, I think she said. She wanted to give us a no excuses workout we could do anytime. I think it releases on Tuesday.

Donna - the funeral was not awful, but it was tough. DS insisted on going - he probably knew her better than I did - and it did upset him. There was a ton of family there - her brother and sister, lots of nieces and nephews and probably great nieces and nephews - and a few neighbors and friends. That was about it. We still haven't heard any more about what happened, although the minister yesterday said she died on Thursday, not Friday like we had thought.

Cheryl - hang in there!

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-19, 09:15 AM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Good morning!

Gina B new Christmas Workout - 29m
Emma's Classic Mat Pilates - 30m
Emma's Intro to Yoga - 16m

ePilates Intro to Yoga focused on how to sit properly, breathe, and had a WONDERFUL hip release sequence. Loved it. Emma's pilates classes make me feel great and I'm actually looking forward to doing them every day. This past week I did every single class on her calendar and for me, it's unheard of to follow schedule to the letter.
Old 12-08-19, 04:07 PM  
furmomof6

Hello,

Walk
Faithful Workouts: Stretching to the Hymns

Cheryl, I'm glad you're feeling better, and that you didn't get more seriously injured.

Donna, your workout sounds nice!

Carol, I saw Smriti post that on Instagram, that's great! I don't always feel like changing to workout, especially in the winter. Hence the pajama workouts I've been doing lately. I'm sorry your son is taking the loss hard. It is still so unbelievable, and sad.

Dana, good for you!

I hope everyone is having a restful Sunday!

My shop wordforthesoulart.etsy.com

"For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come" (1 Timothy 4:8)
furmomof6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-19, 08:52 PM  
fanofladyvols

Today was Jari Get ripped. Probably my favorite Jari but is a bit long on back exercises. Nice to have a workout not overdo shoulders and lunges though.

Christine, pilates and pajamas go together like peanut butter and jelly!

Carol, that's so sad that it took them until Friday to find her It's good you're able to be there to help your son process that grief.

Dana, with all the tooth issues it's nice to read the happiness you get from your workouts.

Donna I am trying to enjoy longer stretch workouts...maybe when I grow up?

Cheryl, I know sometimes it's much later after a fall that we feel all the soreness so I hope you are recuperating well.

Waves to Brenda!!

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-19, 10:22 PM  
Brenda in WA
VF Supporter

Saturday: 5 min. upper body, 20 min. walk/read

This last week was not a good one for me. I had a cold plus I've been having gut problems. It felt good to get back on the treadmill.

Cheryl, sorry about your fall! I hope you are recovering well!

Dana, dental problems are awful!

Cheri, good workouts!

Linda, thanks for the waves!

Waves to everyone!

She girds herself with strength, and strengthens her arms. Prov. 31:17
Brenda in WA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-19, 06:57 AM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

Good morning,

Sunday's workout was

Get Healthy U TV - Walk & Tone Express - 22 minutes

Five minutes of walking followed by five minutes of toning with weights and repeat (with different exercises). Chris led and was very encouraging.

We finally got the rest of our Christmas decorations up - our block is pretty non-participatory on Christmas decorations, so at least we are generating a little Christmas cheer.

Brenda - sorry you haven't been feeling well!

Linda - good job on your workout! I don't think I've ever done that one.

Christine - nice workout for Sunday. I like that stretch!

Dana - so glad you are loving the ePilates site! I signed up for the challenge and then didn't get around to doing any of the workouts! Hopefully next time.

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-19, 09:22 AM  
donnamp

Hi Everyone,

This morning was:

Ellen - Yoga Tone

It is dreary today - but hopefully I can get out to walk some errands. I should have done cardio this morning, but I wasn't feeling it!

Carol - I hope your DS is doing ok - (he, and you, have been through a lot recently). I hope you get a new assistant hired soon!

Dana -good work! I signed up for the challenge, but only did one workout - I think it is a case of too many workouts/options/too little time. Hopefully next time I will get a chance to try more.

Christine - today was a PJ workout, too. I don't like changing in the winter either - too cold!

Linda - I think that is the only workout from Jari I kept.

Cheryl - are you feeling better?

Cheri - how is life in retail this season?

Brenda - I'm sorry you had a rough week.

Hope everyone has a good Monday.

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-19, 01:20 PM  
furmomof6

Hello,

Shaped by Faith: Episode 1, Pilates Mat

Donna, it's dreary here too with rain all day. I miss my walk!

Carol, that sounds like a nice workout. I like the walks that include some toning.

Brenda, I'm sorry to hear you're still having stomach issues, and that you haven't been feeling well!

Linda, I like that analogy! And yes, they do!

Cheryl, how are you feeling today?

Waves to everyone!

My shop wordforthesoulart.etsy.com

"For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come" (1 Timothy 4:8)
furmomof6 is offline   Reply With Quote