Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-08-19, 02:42 PM  
fitjen

Hi!

Maureen - Thank you so much for letting us know what is going on - I have been worried about you! I'm so sorry that you're having to go through the tests and aggravation, but I am thankful for the negative biopsies!! I pray for peace with the process and that your BP comes down enough for the surgery. The walking will help, I know. Let us hear from you! ((((HUGS))))

I'm doing some catch up things today and am SCHEDULING a workout tomorrow. I hope to try one of the streaming services I'm trying out thanks to the Secret Santa on VF. I'm trying out Studio Sweat on Demand and Sweat Factor - will keep you posted.

Have a great day!
Old 12-08-19, 04:01 PM  
SeaChell

Hi!

I got that 45 min. walk done. It felt good!

Thanks, Jen, for the loving thoughts!

Maureen
SeaChell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-19, 08:46 PM  
nyskier
VF Supporter

Hi All-

Maureen- hang in there. So good to hear that biopsies are negative. Our thoughts are with you.

I’m sorry to be such a laggard this week. I had 2 art shows and a party.

I just did Power Sculpt and Tone with Ashley Joi. She is on Sweat Factor. This streaming was gifted to me by a very special Christmas elf, and I am anxious to try them out. This one is really good! I am really looking forward to the kickboxing ones, but one of my knees is wonky, so I don’t think too much kicking will work just now.

Take care everyone—

Lori
nyskier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-19, 10:39 PM  
bfj

Hi

Maureen, so wonderful to hear from you. Been thinking about you. I am so sorry for all that you’ve gone through. Glad the results of the biopsies were negative and mammogram is fine. Hope the BP gets under control and the surgery goes smooth and beautifully. Glad you got to walk. Please keep us posted. All my thoughts and prayers are with you. Knowing how strong you are, keep staying strong. Sounds like you are in good hands.

Have a wonderful night.
bfj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-19, 02:40 PM  
bfj

Hi

Barre and yoga done for today.

Have a wonderful day.
Old 12-10-19, 09:40 AM  
bfj

Hi

Barre and yoga today.

Have a wonderful day.
Old 12-11-19, 06:24 PM  
bfj

Hi hi
Barre and yoga for today.
Have a wonderful evening.
Old 12-12-19, 03:39 PM  
fitjen

Hi!

Bita - I wanted to check in to say hi! I know that you are so consistent with your workouts, and I'm not, but I don't want you checking in alone! I want to be like you when I grow up!

I need to be Christmas shopping - I'm SO behind!!
Old 12-12-19, 07:21 PM  
nyskier
VF Supporter

Hi Everyone-

Yes, Bita, we don’t want to abandon you on here! Sometimes life just gets a little zany.

Today was a combo of two Sweat Factor workouts: the Muay Thai 30 minute workout, and the 20-minute Hiit workout (that one was hard).

Bita- you should check out Sweat Factor—they have a 7 day trial. I think you might like it!

Have a great night!

Lori
nyskier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-19, 07:45 PM  
bfj

Hi hi

Thank you Jen and Lori You are adorable

Did my barre and yoga for the day.

Good night.