Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-13-19, 02:41 PM  
nyskier
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofladyvols View Post
Dear Secret Santa:

THANK YOU for the surprise in the mail so early!!
When I looked at the package I was very confused because I knew I hadn't ordered anything but there was a little note on it that it was from my secret Santa

It was even more of a surprise because I hadn't even heard of the workout ( Wooldridge Interval Barre upper body) but it was EXACTLY what I would have wanted!!!

And YOWZA I'm going to have work up to it but I did thoroughly enjoy it and love the change of pace to get stronger with minimal equipment and barefoot.

Thank you!!
Hi Linda,

I am your Secret Santa. I really hope you enjoy the dvd, and expect another package in the mail with your other gifts.
Best,
Lori
nyskier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-19, 03:07 PM  
fanofladyvols

Earliest Secret Santa Award!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyskier View Post
Hi Linda,

I am your Secret Santa. I really hope you enjoy the dvd, and expect another package in the mail with your other gifts.
Best,
Lori
My other package!!?? I ran to check after your post!

I had a package on the porch and didn't know it!!

So I have RIPPED it open and it has TONS of goodies wrapped in Christmas paper.

But since the socks are opened it's NOT cheating to use those right away.

I wish you all could see what a beautiful talented artist Lori is. There's a card with print of her artwork. It's gorgeous.

All this generosity and she knew I am unapologetically obvious Lady Vol fan???

The things VF can do.. because she will now be the FIRST UConn fan that I think of fondly.

I'm getting so mature in my old age

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-19, 09:26 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

I came home from work and found a box in the kitchen and thought, wow that's big for a couple items from Sephora. It said "Adagio Teas" - a tea Advent calendar! With a different flavor and tea variety for each day.

There is also a note from my Santa that more is coming. I would have been delighted on any day, but can I just say yesterday was a very sad one and to find this sweet gift - with a big pouch of chamomile tea on top - lifted my spirits so much. Thank you!
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-19, 10:06 AM  
sherry7899

Pat, I love the idea of a tea advent calendar. That is so perfect for you ! Your Santa picked a wonderful gift . I am so very sorry you had a sad day-sending you hugs.

Linda, I can't wait to hear what else you received. Your Santa Lori is extremely talented.

Sherry

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-19, 10:31 PM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
Linda, I can't wait to hear what else you received. Your Santa Lori is extremely talented.

Sherry
So I decided since the candy wasn't wrapped that it was ok for me to go ahead and try it.

It's called Chocovia ( I had never heard of) and is chocolate covered hazelnuts. They are so yummy!!

So I'm wearing my fuzzy socks and eating Chocovia... (translation...happy place)
Thanks Lori!

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-19, 08:44 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Thank you to the Santa's Helper who sent the flexband and Jane Adams Gentle Yoga - it was a real pick me up.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-19, 09:00 AM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat58 View Post
Thank you to the Santa's Helper who sent the flexband and Jane Adams Gentle Yoga - it was a real pick me up.
You are so welcome

Old 11-17-19, 09:46 AM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofladyvols View Post
So I decided since the candy wasn't wrapped that it was ok for me to go ahead and try it.

It's called Chocovia ( I had never heard of) and is chocolate covered hazelnuts. They are so yummy!!

So I'm wearing my fuzzy socks and eating Chocovia... (translation...happy place)
Thanks Lori!
I need to look up that chocolate.

Old 11-19-19, 10:45 AM  
Cheyenne Shaw
VF Supporter

I received Linda Woolridge's Stamina 50 reps DVD today so I'm assuming it's from my SS. Thank you! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

John 16:33

I have said these things to you, that in Me (Jesus) you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world."
Cheyenne Shaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-19, 11:44 AM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheyenne Shaw View Post
I received Linda Woolridge's Stamina 50 reps DVD today so I'm assuming it's from my SS. Thank you! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Your Santa said she is glad your package arrived, and that another package is on its way.

Tags
2019 gift thank you, holiday exchange thanks, holiday gift exchange