Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-24-14, 01:07 PM  
dlg

Kelly posted on FB that the pre-sale for these will begin August 4th! I'm anxious for the KB workout!
dlg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-14, 01:28 PM  
alisoncooks

Definitely interested in this! Thanks for keeping us informed!
alisoncooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-14, 01:49 PM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

I think Kelly is moving in a different direction than I am. Her workouts are getting more athletic and I'm getting more decrepit.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-14, 01:58 PM  
sherry7899

Pat- I know how you feel. I did not buy her last few releases because they would not work with my chronic injuries. I need a "Start Here" volume two for variety. I wonder if she would do one if we asked.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-14, 03:08 PM  
pollytc

I wouldn't say Kelly is heading in a whole new direction. I think she is trying to put out different types of workouts with a twist to please all of us who love her. :-) Plus I think she knows that one must keep the body guessing, so putting out different workouts will keep her fans from straying to other types of workouts to get something different. Just my .02!!!

I can't WAIT to purchase the Kettlebell workout! I've been waiting for Kelly to put out a KB workout and hopefully someday a heavy bag workout. I love her kickboxing workouts and fantasize for her to take one to a bag....even if it is just a bonus add on to a dvd!!!
Old 07-24-14, 03:22 PM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat58 View Post
I think Kelly is moving in a different direction than I am. Her workouts are getting more athletic and I'm getting more decrepit.
Hahaha! I shouldn't laugh but I feel I can cause I'm right there with you.
In any case my joints do not want that kind of stress and I'm forced to agree with them.
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-14, 03:39 PM  
TracyQ

I tried NYC a long time ago and didn't click with Kelley. Then I took a leap of faith and preordered Muscle Up and HGI. I am in total with Muscle Up. I mean LOVE. It's actually the only weight workout I've been reaching for lately. The 67-minute Full Body premix is the best. So, I may take a chance on her Kbell workout and get the Young Athlete one for my 14-year old hockey playing niece.

By the way, I have all of Cathe's weight workouts and prior to getting Muscle Up used them regularly but since using Muscle Up my arms have never looked so good. I've been complimented on my arms twice this week and I'm 51 years old .

Cellulite is not a character defect.
TracyQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-14, 04:12 PM  
fitmiller

I'm very interested in the kettlebell workout. I love doing kettlebells and I love doing Kelly's workouts, so this is right up my alley!
fitmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-14, 04:33 PM  
toaster
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
Pat- I know how you feel. I did not buy her last few releases because they would not work with my chronic injuries. I need a "Start Here" volume two for variety. I wonder if she would do one if we asked.
Sherry, I think Kelly is pretty responsive to her audience and might well consider this! After all, she did recently do "Your Healthy Back"; maybe she'd be open to another more slow/rehab-oriented DVD.

There must be some people out there loving Home Gym Intervals, as I can't seem to get it in a trade.

Follow me @YogiBethC

YouTube|Instagram|Facebook
And yes, I am Reviewer Dr. Beth on Amazon.
toaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-14, 04:39 PM  
sherry7899

Beth-maybe I will ask. A sweet Vf friend offered to loan me her new releases to try out. Then I can see if I can modify them and decide if I want to buy them.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kelly coffey meyer, kelly coffey-meyer