Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-04-12, 10:27 PM  
Taramisu
VF Supporter

I got mine today but I had class tonight so I just got home at 10:00, I might preview a little bit but I should really get to sleep.

Maybe just a little peek....
Taramisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-12, 10:46 PM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
Gina, that stinks!! We have the nicest mail carrier. If we have packages, he does not try to cram them in our mailbox. He will bring them up to the door along with our letter mail and ring the doorbell to let us know he's there. He jokes with me about how many packages we get I really hope your package comes tomorrow.

Sherry
Aw, what a considerate guy! My regular carrier is wonderful too - she's the sweetest person and we're friends. The replacement, not so much.

I really do think I'll get it tomorrow; fingers crossed.
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-12, 06:20 AM  
Gibbee
VF Supporter

Gina: You must have the twin to our postal worker. The main one will not deliver a package unless it is a small envelope because it's too much work - and leaves it for the other driver who drives on Wednesdays. We know the Wednesday delivery person and she said she spends the entire day in a fully loaded truck of packages lugging them around because the other girl is so lazy. Better yet the regular delivery lady gives everyone the wrong mail on a regular basis. So I know how you feel!

STS Graduate
MET-Rx 180 Graduate
Gibbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-12, 06:42 AM  
caligurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibbee View Post
Gina: You must have the twin to our postal worker. The main one will not deliver a package unless it is a small envelope because it's too much work - and leaves it for the other driver who drives on Wednesdays. We know the Wednesday delivery person and she said she spends the entire day in a fully loaded truck of packages lugging them around because the other girl is so lazy. Better yet the regular delivery lady gives everyone the wrong mail on a regular basis. So I know how you feel!
wow! just.... WOW! i thought they had to deliver the mail... i've always been under the impression that it's illegal for the post office to hold mail!!!! didn't realize those prima dona's had a choice on if they would deliver mail or not!?!?!?!?

you should complain to the postmaster!
it is NOT against the rules to say DIET on this forum!
-----
"VFers have a right to post negative opinions about an instructor,
and there is not a limit on the number of times they do so".
- WWWendy

-----
"...no matter how unpopular you perceive your opinion to be, we guarantee you
are not the only one here who holds that opinion, and you should feel free to express it."
- WWWendy via forum guidelines
caligurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-12, 07:07 AM  
Conni

Quote:
Gina, I don't mind the amount of background exercisers, but I think they are a little too close together. I think they could have been spread out a little bit more. I hope that does not sound nitpicky! (oh, well..)

Sherry
I totally agree! I thought it was just me, but the ladies seemed awfully crowded considering the size of the set.
Old 09-05-12, 07:25 AM  
sherry7899

I also thought mail carriers could not hold mail and had to deliver everything that was on their truck that day. I am picturing the Seinfeld episode where they found that Newman had hoarded tons of mail he was too lazy to deliver! Drivers who do that should be reported.

Sherry

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-12, 07:29 AM  
GinaRHCP

Quote:
I am picturing the Seinfeld episode where they found that Newman had hoarded tons of mail he was too lazy to deliver!

Sherry
HAHA!! me too!!
GinaRHCP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-12, 07:40 AM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

Wow, Gibbee, that's nuts!! You *should* complain (but I bet you have).

LOL at the Newman reference. (I miss that show!)

Hi Gina ~ wow, another Gina!

Re: postal workers 'hoarding': I don't know about the regular carriers but I suspect floaters and fill-in's have their little ways...
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-12, 07:44 AM  
smith938
VF Supporter

darn I think I'm gonna end up collecting KCM..I ordered my first 4 from Mary's sale and love 'weights' have done 2 premixes on it and am hooked I think. didn't click so much with 'start here' but will try it again along with the other 2 I picked up.

Is this one cardio only - no weights?
Old 09-05-12, 08:05 AM  
sherry7899

Susanna, did you get TLC and Circuit Burn? I think you'd get a lot of use out of those.

Sherry

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cardio quick fix, kelly coffey meyer, kelly coffey-meyer, music off option