Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-04-12, 03:18 PM  
juberann

I am so sorry about your hip/back acting up again, Sherry take care of yourself, sweetie. Take it easy, Kelly will still be there when you are feeling stronger.
ronnee~ you take it easy, too, hun What the heck is going on with the illnesses and injuries? We are vidiots, for goodness sake!!
Lucky, I still have my fingers crossed that you get yours today
Old 09-04-12, 03:58 PM  
DeanneW3

Just got mine in the mail today. Yeah!! Looking forward to doing both of them!! I love her energy in her wourkouts!
DeanneW3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-12, 04:31 PM  
ronnee
VF Supporter

Thanks Sherry and Judy (and feel better Sherry!). I'm so frustrated -- I started to feel it right after my 50th brithday "I can still do tough workouts" routine. Oy! I'm not that injury prone, so it's really annoying and the timing is demoralizing. I do feel better, however, if I still do something every morning.

Looking forward to PB reviews from folks too!

Ronnee
ronnee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-12, 06:16 PM  
txfitmom

I finally got mine in the mail today!!!!! I have only had a chance to preview them, but they both look great. Love the music, lots of interesting moves, and of course the amazing premixes that Kelly always comes up with. I wonder why I even have so many DVDs since she offers so many premixes?!!

I don't know if anybody posted this yet, but for those that have not received them yet or are still thinking of purchasing here are the premixes:

Quick Fix Premixes:
-Quick Fix 1 (1st set workout 1 and 1st set workout 2) - 27 min
-Quick Fix 2 (2nd set workout 1 and 2nd set workout 2) - 23 min
-Quick Fix 3 (1st set workout 1 and all of workout 2) - 36 min
-Quick Fix 4 (2nd set workout 1 and all of workout 2) - 34 min
-Quick Fix 5 (both workouts) - 44 min
-Quick Fix 6 (workout 1 1st set and bonus) - 29 min
-Quick Fix 7 (workout 1 2nd set and bonus) - 27 min
-Quick Fix 8 (workout 2 1st set and bonus) - 29 min
-Quick Fix 9 (workout 2 2nd set and bonus) - 27 min
-Bonus Workout with Abs, Hips, and Glutes - 15 min (this is actually on the main menu)

Plateau Buster Premixes:
-plateau split rounds (round 1 then round 2) - 26 min
-plateau challenge (both workouts alternate each exercise) - 42 min
-plateau dumbbell's only mix (workout 1 and 2 all dumbbells then repeat) - 31 min
-plateau cardio mix (all cardio sections workout 1 and 2 two times each) - 32 min
-plateau combined mix (both workouts) - 45 min
-plateau kelly harder mix 1 (workout 1 with bonus moves) - 35 min
-plateau kelly harder mix 2 (workout 2 with bonus moves) - 32 min
-plateau bonus buster (all bonus moves) - 21 min
-stretch - 8 min (on main menu)

I am scared to try Kelly's harder mix!!!
txfitmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-12, 07:38 PM  
juberann

WOW, WOW, WOW!!!!!!!!! Just did Plateau Buster Workout #1 LOVE, LOVE it!!!!! I know this is rated Intermediate but, I'm tellin ya, it kicked my behind. I honestly feel even an advanced exerciser would find this challaging. It definitely sneaks up on you. Kelly is DELIGHTFUL in this one. I have always thought she had an awesome camera presence (even in her first releases) but she has developed into a real pro, she looks like she was born to teach

I loved this workout. I followed Noelle a few times and still got my butt whipped
Checked out the premixes on both and, as usual, Kelly came through. Noone does premixes like she does. So far, LOVING both of these and they exactly what I was hoping for
Old 09-04-12, 07:49 PM  
juberann

Oops, in my excitement to come on here and post, I just noticed I posted my thoughts on PB on the CQF thread.......sorry about that I now see there has been another separate thread started for Plateau Buster
Old 09-04-12, 07:58 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

I have only done Quickfix 3 so far (I've also done the combined workouts of Plateau Buster, but that's a separate thread I think). I enjoyed it a lot--time flew by. It was tough for me because I did one of the DeltaFit workouts before it. The second section was very challenging! Someone mentioned that it looked like there was a lot of TIFTTing, I didn't notice that when I was doing the workout. It's definitely not like the "old days" when 20+ combinations were done and each one added on to the next one ad nauseum and you had done the first combination 25 times by the time you were done.

Kelly is energetic without being over the top peppy---her usual self, in other words. I love the premix options---she really is the queen of premixes! They are so easy to mix and match with other workouts or on their own. Another winner IMHO!

Watula, Cheeto, Charli, Lux, Merlin, Rudy, Finley the Cat, Hobbes, Winston, and Finley the Dog Fan Girl!

Word of 2024: Patience
cataddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-12, 07:59 PM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

They sound better and better!
Not in my mail today but I'm sure they'll arrive tomorrow when my regular mail carrier will be in. She was out sick today and her replacement is notorious for *not* bringing packages and anything bulky or heavy. She's a piece of work.
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-12, 08:21 PM  
juberann

That's a bummer, Lucky!! doesn't deliver packages to a known vidiot? does she have any idea who she's messing with? keep the bills but the package?? shocking
Old 09-04-12, 08:24 PM  
sherry7899

Gina, that stinks!! We have the nicest mail carrier. If we have packages, he does not try to cram them in our mailbox. He will bring them up to the door along with our letter mail and ring the doorbell to let us know he's there. He jokes with me about how many packages we get I really hope your package comes tomorrow.

Sherry

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cardio quick fix, kelly coffey meyer, kelly coffey-meyer, music off option