Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-03-19, 08:56 PM  
nyskier
VF Supporter

I just received a wonderful elf gift from my fitness buddy Jen (fitjen). We are both trying out Mike Donavanik’s Sweat Factor streaming workouts.

Thank you, Jen!

Lori
nyskier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-19, 07:40 AM  
boakley
VF Supporter

Thank You Nelly G!

I normally wait to open my gifts, but I've been down lately and am fighting a head cold so I decided to boost my spirits by opening my Secret Santa package that came very early all the way from the Netherlands

In the box was a card with a lovely note from Nelly, and 4 Yoga DVDs - the Rainbeau Mars set and Gaiam's 5 Day Fit Yoga, some magnets from Holland, a heart shaped picture frame, a scented bath giftset, mints, a bar of 85% Dark Chocolate, Hot Chocolate, and two teas I'm excited to try - a 100% mint and a green raspberry mint

In a separate package that arrived on the weekend, I received 3 Virtual Active DVDs that I'm excited to try - Panama Bike, American Southwest 3 Hike, and Northern Italy Run

Thanks so much for your generous gifts!
Beth

Tom Petty
boakley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-19, 05:04 PM  
Nelly G

Beth,

I am so glad you are happy with the gifts I got for you🤗👍🏻.
I was worried when the dvds I bought with Total Fitness took longer then the package from the Netherlands. In the beginning I first wanted to buy an Digital book but according to Amazon.ca it was impossible because they have not a gift button. So instead I got you other gifts.

Beth I hop you feel better and not down. I wish you a good holiday season.
Nelly G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-19, 11:02 AM  
sherry7899

Bumping

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-19, 04:00 PM  
fanofladyvols

YOWZA!!!

Ok I tried to be good and wait until Christmas....but The VF elf pushed me over the edge and I shredded open all my gifts!!

THANK YOU LORI!!

I got tons and TONS of new and different shades of nail polish that I can't WAIT to try. The shade color of one is "I am not a waitress." Hehehe.

There's fun Emery boards that will make me feel like a film star using they're so glitzy.

And not only did I get my favorite lip balm, but some new brands to try!!

Thanks so much for getting me things that I would never think to get for myself but I will have so much fun using!!

nyskier

Thanks for organizing this Anne and Sherry!!

Can't wait for mine to get hers....and when you do...PLEASE OPEN!!

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-19, 02:50 PM  
fitjen

Thank you!

Jen (jenilu)

I know we've already spoken by e-mail, but I wanted to thank you on this thread for my gift subscription to Studio Sweat on Demand! I have been wanting to try this for a long time, and now I can. You've been very generous already, but I will let you know when my other package arrives.
Old 12-06-19, 05:26 PM  
JENILU

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitjen View Post
Jen (jenilu)

I know we've already spoken by e-mail, but I wanted to thank you on this thread for my gift subscription to Studio Sweat on Demand! I have been wanting to try this for a long time, and now I can. You've been very generous already, but I will let you know when my other package arrives.
I'm so happy!! Got the other mailed today and hope its ok! much love and many blessings!!!

If You Argue for Your Limitations, You Get to Keep Them!

"Accept responsibility for your life. Know it is you who will get you where you want to go, noone else." Les Brown
JENILU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-19, 02:47 PM  
fitjen

Jenilu -

My package came yesterday, and I opened it this morning. You said I would only be getting some "little goodies", but I am overwhelmed at your gratitude!! Everything is perfect - it's like you knew exactly what I would love!

Thank you for the workout tank, socks, headbands, lip balms, teas, bath and body products, planner essentials, nail products and kind words! I showed BF this morning, and he couldn't believe what all I received. Thank you again, and I couldn't get over the fact that we actually live a little more than an hour from each other!

I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!
Old 12-08-19, 03:36 PM  
JENILU

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitjen View Post
Jenilu -

My package came yesterday, and I opened it this morning. You said I would only be getting some "little goodies", but I am overwhelmed at your gratitude!! Everything is perfect - it's like you knew exactly what I would love!

Thank you for the workout tank, socks, headbands, lip balms, teas, bath and body products, planner essentials, nail products and kind words! I showed BF this morning, and he couldn't believe what all I received. Thank you again, and I couldn't get over the fact that we actually live a little more than an hour from each other!

I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!
Bless you!! I've been so worried!!! And living so close (Did you know you lived that close to Santa?- I can't believe it got there so fast!!), but i was wishing so bad you needed a pilates trampoline (I can't remember the name, but its big). I would have just brought it to you, lol, but i am so glad you enjoyed the gifts. Thankyou so much!! (I drove our sweet elf crazy with questions, lol)

If You Argue for Your Limitations, You Get to Keep Them!

"Accept responsibility for your life. Know it is you who will get you where you want to go, noone else." Les Brown
JENILU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-19, 09:01 PM  
nyskier
VF Supporter

Linda (fanofladyvols),

So glad you enjoyed your packages! I like shopping for makeup (actually, shopping in general unless it’s someplace like Home Depot), so I really enjoyed picking out the nail polish and lip balms. It was lots of fun!

We will have to correspond after the Jan23rd UConn-Tenn game. I saw one of the Lady Vols games on tv: they are young, athletic and should be really good this year.

Have a wonderful Holiday season!

Lori
nyskier is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2019 gift thank you, holiday exchange thanks, holiday gift exchange