Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-08-15, 10:51 PM  
little bird

Hi Secret Santa,
Thank you! I still don't know who you are but I received 3 DVDS today . I am assuming the other 2 are from you also. One of them has your name on it but not your VF Name. I accidently opened one of the DVDs because it was on the door step. I thought it was the Jessica DVD that I ordered. The one I opened was the Total Body JNL. I love that workout.

I am trying not to open the other 2 DVDs, we will see how long that last.
Thank you!
Old 12-08-15, 10:52 PM  
SeptemberGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibbee View Post
September Girl: Thank you so much, Santa! Wow! I received a personalized necklace with a dumbbell charm, an initial charm, birthstone charm and a "strong is beautiful" charm. How did you know I've always wanted a necklace like that? Also Jenny Ford's Checkout Workout, Gilad's Functional Fitness, a pack of my favorite lip balm and 4 multi-disc cases. Can I say you made my day??? My husband couldn't figure out why I was so excited about the cases. He just doesn't get it. I told him that now I have a place to put my DVD sets that are in paperboard cases! And the lip balm will be split between home, car and office. That way I have one with me wherever I am.

Thank you so very much! I really, really appreciate your thoughtfulness!
Merry Christmas!
You are very welcome! I had fun shopping for you and I hope you have an awesome holiday season!!
SeptemberGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-15, 08:58 AM  
Rhonda

curious621, my other DVD came. Thanks.

I also want to remind people if you trade with someone and they send it directly to your person, make sure they put enough postage on. I had to pay my postperson because the postage was not enough. She is so nice and pays it out of her pocket then I have to pay her back.

So Please Please make sure there is enough postage.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-15, 09:00 AM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonda View Post
curious621, my other DVD came. Thanks.

I also want to remind people if you trade with someone and they send it directly to your person, make sure they put enough postage on. I had to pay my postperson because the postage was not enough. She is so nice and pays it out of her pocket then I have to pay her back.

So Please Please make sure there is enough postage.

Yikes! Your postal carrier is super nice!! My DH sent a package for me using the automated machine. Apparently the machine was messed up and did not charge enough for the postage. The package came back to our house two days later, and we had to take it back to the post office and wait in line to pay the difference.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-15, 09:08 AM  
Rhonda

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
Yikes! Your postal carrier is super nice!! My DH sent a package for me using the automated machine. Apparently the machine was messed up and did not charge enough for the postage. The package came back to our house two days later, and we had to take it back to the post office and wait in line to pay the difference.
I live in a very rural area and she is a very sweet lady. She will put all our packages inside the garage when we are at work. I can always tell when she isn't delivering as the packages are outside no matter what the weather.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-15, 09:11 AM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonda View Post
I live in a very rural area and she is a very sweet lady. She will put all our packages inside the garage when we are at work. I can always tell when she isn't delivering as the packages are outside no matter what the weather.
That is really nice! I am so glad you have such a kind postal carrier. The one who was my favorite moved out of state. He used to bring all the packages to our door along with the letter mail and ring the bell if he had packages for us.
He'd put them inside our door if we weren't home. I got him a Petsmart gift card when he told us he was moving (I knew he had a dog).

Sherry

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-15, 11:41 AM  
Katri

Quote:
Originally Posted by smilesolovely View Post
A big thank you to my secret santa, Katri!!! She sent two packages. One package was from Amazon with Tae Bo Advanced, a body wash, lip glosses, and a delicious smelling candle. Then I received a package from Mary with Jeannette Jenkins Bikini BC 2 and Breathless Body 4 Going Strong.

I'm so thankful! I'm really excited to try my new workouts! Thanks so much Katri!

Happy Holidays!
You're so welcome! I had so much fun doing this, even with the postal strike and the missing package (a HUGE thank you to Mary at Totalfitnessdvds and Sherry7899 for their help Thank you for the PM and happy holidays!
Old 12-09-15, 12:18 PM  
cherimac

A huge thank you to my Secret Santa, Pam/Pam61! I was absolutely spoiled this year. Lip balms, hand cream, an ornament from Nantucket, a cute pair of socks, a beautiful handmade scarf(did you knit it? My daughter is in love with it), a crossword puzzle book, and chocolate. I also got 4 DVDs from my wish list! Three Barlates and an Element Pilates workout~perfect for me. I can't wait to begin using them.

Sorry this is a bit late. The postal worker put the box on our front porch and we never go out the front door. No one ever delivers there, either. I'm glad my daughter thought to look for me.

Thanks again for being so generous and thoughtful. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and holiday season.
Old 12-09-15, 01:37 PM  
JENILU

Thankyou so so much to my Santa!!! (Karen, AKA: Rose2Boys). I am so sorry for the delay in describing my beautiful package. in truth, it left me really emotional, but i had some rough, weak days and couldn't thank and describe in the way it deserved. I still don't know if I can, but I didn't want to be rude and wait too long.
I received my package Monday. Huge box.
Everything was beautifully wrapped individually. Thankyou so much for spending so much thought and time on eveyrhting!! I received 2 workout DVDs!! Dressed up Drills- in which I am very excited to try some of the premixes!!, and Elegant Strength. I have wanted this one for years!! Thankyou so much. I received the book 21 Day yoga Body by Sadie Nrdini, which I have wanted forever, and I check and recheck it from the library all the time, but never could keep it long enough to get into it because ti was always on hold for someone else!
I received 2 beautiful adult coloring books and a nice big set of colored pencils. i have to say, this left me more emotional then I would have ever thought and I got teary eyed. I actually played with them some already till my hands gave out! Which brings me to the next gift. A big surprise!
Gaiam Hand Therapy ball kit with 3 balls that were different strengths! This will come in really handy!! I think I will try it with my feet as well.
4 Loreen McKennitt CDs!!! I cannot wait to listen to these. i haven't heard her lovely voice in forever and canot wait to put them in. Its the perfect time of year ofr her music as well. Thankyou!
I got several lovely products from Trader joe's and Ulta- I have never gotten to try either of these companies, so am veryexcited:
I got a lovely Harvest Blend Hot tea that smells really good and I can't wait to try. (I drink Hot tea daily now and was needing new flavors to try!! Thankyou)
Trader Joe's Shea Hand cream- perfect for keeping in my purse!!
Shea Moisture (full size) Lavender and wild Orchid Body Butter. Oh my goodness this stuff smells amazing!
Ulta Chocolate Lotion! I love chocolate smelling ltions and cannot wait to try this! Also, Ulta Buttercream Cupcake 3 in 1 Shower gel, shampoo and bubble bath with antioxident complex- I will probably use this so fast as a bubble bath , lol, it smells amazing!
Tresemme Hot oil treatments. I hate to say, but atleast one of these busted. I have no idea why or how, and left a bit of a mess, but I think the other one is ok. I love these. they are so nourishing for my heair and i thankyou!!!
All kinds of yummy chapsticks, flavored lip glosses and a few shimmery color ones which I am excited to try. I used to not want color, but since my giftee showed an interest in trying color, I did too. I am excited to try them.

oh, and last but not least, hee hee, I got some sanitary wipes (travel). I fdon't know about anyone else, but these come in very handy for me for so many reasons. I am OCD if that explains it, lol. But its good to have some handy for any possible reason.

Thankyou so much, again to Karen. What a treasure and blessing this Xmas and secret Santa thing we do has been to me. I also have to say a special thankyou to Elf Sherry, who Karen said was a huge part of getting this together. Bless you and thankyou so much. I have enjoyed this so much and thse beautiful gifts have made me so deeply emotional and full of gratitude. Thankyou both so much!!!

(PS: Sorry, my thankyou was almost as long as my wishlist, but deeply grateful!)

ETA: EEK! If i hadn't been told, i never would have seen them! There were also 2 lovely bracelets included! One in Turquoise and silver and one in a beautiful deep blue and silver. My fave colors. So beautiful.
I also have to add, the beautifil card which had a lovely turquoise and blue peacock on the front. I plan to save a frame this lovely card.- and the words inside were so beautiful as well. Thankyou so much Karen and Sherry. Love y'all!!! xoxoxoxoxo

If You Argue for Your Limitations, You Get to Keep Them!

"Accept responsibility for your life. Know it is you who will get you where you want to go, noone else." Les Brown
JENILU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-15, 01:44 PM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

Hi Cheri,

So glad you finally posted! If a package was delivered to our front door, I wouldn't see it, either! But, more importantly, someone would steal it off our front steps since we live in the city! I now have a note by our doorbell to deliver all packages to our side porch!

Since the infinity scarves are so popular (as is shorter neck wear in general) it's meant to be wrapped around your neck twice. Yes, I crocheted it and did so trying to use yarn with the colors you liked (hot pink, red, blue!) If I had a daughter, I would certainly share with her!

Happy Holiday's to you and your family, also!

Merry Christmas!!!

April Focus:
Linda Stejskal Wooldridge (Barlates)
Dean Pohlman (Man Flow Yoga) April 8th Everyday Yoga Four Week Challenge
Jessica Smith Cardio Walks/Pilates Fusion
Lee Holden Qi Gong 30 Day Challenge
Pam61 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2015 gift thank you