Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-06-20, 07:44 AM  
toaster
Exchange Moderator

cyana, I signed up for that Lee Holden kit and have done a few of the practices, which I liked.

Sometimes I copy my post (especially if it is a long one!) before I post; that when I can easily paste if it gets lost.

It's sunny here today--happy Monday!

Follow me @YogiBethC

YouTube|Instagram|Facebook
And yes, I am Reviewer Dr. Beth on Amazon.
toaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-20, 09:19 AM  
JustSandra

Good morning!

Just thought I'd let you all know I made a mask from a shop towel following the directions in the YouTube video I linked in my earlier post. It was very simple, and the end product fits quite well around my face. Unless you get up very close I don't think it even looks homemade! I am going to try it out on this morning's walk.

Be back later!

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Hunter S. Thompson
JustSandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-20, 03:47 PM  
Paine
VF Supporter

Today is a rest day.

Cyana, thank you for the link to the Holden immunity kit! I signed up for it.

Sandra, I like that YouTube mask tutorial. Thanks for sharing it.
Paine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-20, 07:24 PM  
cyana

Popping in for a quick evening wave while I have a minute. Today was nuts at work.

Sandra - I'm glad the mask worked out. Did you do one layer or two? Did it stay in place while you were out walking? I think that would be great for people with allergies, too.

Beth - I frequently do Ctrl-C while I'm writing my posts, and will frequently do Preview Post but it kept getting hung up and timing out yesterday. It was one of those days when you want to pull out the hammer and do an Extreme Computer Repair.

Garrie - I love Sandahl and Volume 3. I always thought Volume 2 was a really good work-out, too. And to be honest, I liked both of them better than Volume 1, which I realize some would consider to be blasphemy, since that's where it all started.

Paine - I hope you like Lee's Immunity Kit. He's added several practices to it, which is nice.

I'm going to wind down early this evening, as I need to be ready to rock and roll in the AM.

Sleep well and stay safe!

"I've decided to grow old disgracefully." - Twigs
cyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-20, 08:05 PM  
toaster
Exchange Moderator

cyana, work was kind of nutty for me today too. I had to do a live Zoom workshop and have a 90-minute phone call with my boss and colleague. UGH on the computer issues! CTR-C is what I use too...but I don't remember every time.

I filmed a yoga practice this afternoon; it's restorative but designed to be done seated at a desk.
https://youtu.be/Z_io3_dgEHA

Follow me @YogiBethC

Old 04-06-20, 09:31 PM  
Anny

Hi everyone! I have tried several times to post and I keep getting the 500 error post! Argh!

Just wanted to pop in and say hi!
Old 04-06-20, 09:35 PM  
toaster
Exchange Moderator

Anny, sorry you lost a post too!

Do you all use the "quick reply" button? That's what I usually use, and I haven't been losing posts; I just wonder if that might work better for some reason.

Follow me @YogiBethC

Old 04-07-20, 02:42 AM  
Anny

Hi Beth, even with quick reply I have been getting an error 500 message. So weird!

Today I walked across and back the Sydney Harbour Bridge in the awesome autumn sun. For yoga, I did YWA Dedicate Day 17. Felt amazing as my work days at home and teaching via zoom has been hectic!
Old 04-07-20, 05:15 AM  
cyana

Beth - I've never used the Quick Reply button. Even on short posts, I've had problems with timing out.

Anny - While much of what I do at work is time-sensitive, I think there's an increased urgency to have things caught up as much as possible since there's so much uncertainty surrounding the pandemic and how it will affect various companies. Glad you enjoyed your harbor walk.

I've been awake since 3 AM, so I'm issuing a Public Service Announcement/Alert for a Potentially Grumpy Girl today.

"I've decided to grow old disgracefully." - Twigs
cyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-20, 07:35 AM  
toaster
Exchange Moderator

Anny, sorry you are getting the error even with Quick Reply. I wasn't sure if others used that--I know I am always one to look for short cuts. I feel for everyone who has had to quickly switch over their teaching to Zoom! I did a Zoom workshop yesterday, and it felt very awkward.

cyana, I haven't been up since 3 am, but I slept poorly last night, and yesterday's migraine left me feeling irritable, so I hear you!

It is sunny again here today, which is nice.

Follow me @YogiBethC