Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-03-11, 12:07 PM  
tigerbaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by in paris View Post
After actually doing this, here are some thoughts:

This definitely has a more "fitness" feel to it. For people who like a DVD to work along to and/or think it will keep them honest and doing it, it's great.

For me, I see it more as a great thing to take on holiday or such -- times when I frankly usually nothing (being honest -- I get perplexed by all the people who take stuff along) and trust in all the walking I know I'll be doing.

I can't imagine working out to this every day for two reasons. One) her first rite is something I can't do for the allotted time (3 minutes) and I can see it frustrating me. (On the other hand, it may make me pull it out once a week to judge my progress.) Two) and the main reason, I am truly grumpy in the morning which is when I plan on doing this. The music and the affirmations will get on my nerves... This probably goes for any version of the rites -- I just think I'll be happier doing them on my own, in silence.

Again, I truly do adore Stacey Lei, but me and the morning are touchy...

I can't honestly say whether I recommend this or not... If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Dang in paris! You really did a great job of breaking this down! Thank you!

The clip really looks wonderful but I agree with you on the affirmation thing. My plan was to do this early in the morning and like you, I'm not my best in the morning so this may prove very irritating. I do better with very calming practices, even just doing my own thing with no music. Thanks to you I will hold off on this one for a while.
tigerbaby is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
5 tibetan rites, carolinda witt, donna eden, five tibetans, hot body cool mind, simply spoga, spoga