Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-14-14, 12:25 PM  
marya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat58 View Post
And you can support VF by going through the Amazon link on the home page when you shop at Amazon.
Pat, I didn't know this--thank you so much for the info! I shall definitely do this from now on!

And Slinks, I was delighted to see your posts! Remember our belly dance thread on the Collage Forum a few summers ago? I'm glad you decided to migrate--and that you retained your wonderful name! (I was MEG in my Collage incarnation.)

This thread is becoming a gold mine of accessible info for VF veterans as well as newbies!
marya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-14, 12:34 PM  
Jewels5

Quote:
Originally Posted by marya View Post
This thread is becoming a gold mine of accessible info for VF veterans as well as newbies!
I agree, I never knew the VF Lexicon existed either!

"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world." -Heather Cortez
Jewels5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-14, 01:06 PM  
edensmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by slinks View Post
Thanks for your welcome, I joined VF in 2008 but never posted, I lurked for a little while .. VF is so big I never knew where to go .. I'm glad we have another forum to turn to, the closing of Collage is heartbreaking .. thank you once again ..
Hi!

Re: where to go...

Pretty much all the discussion happens on the General Discussion board (also known as GD) and the Challenges and Checkins is where people have their little groups and really get to know one another. That one can be pretty overwhelming but lots of groups are based by workout interest so you can narrow it down that way. Pretty much any group will accept you with open arms.

And there is also the Exchange!!!

Have fun and again, welcome.
edensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-14, 01:18 PM  
Jerz

Thanks for the welcome. I too am SO sad that collage is closing, but happy we were able to find a new home!
Jerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-14, 01:28 PM  
ILOVETORUN

Smile awww.....thanks!

Hi and thanks so much for the nice welcome! I was known as Dawn on Collage Video and I have been with them since 1993 I believe. I have always been into fitness and nutrition since 11th grade thanks to my mother. Hopefully others will follow so we can keep in touch and continue are journey and meet new friends.
ILOVETORUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-14, 01:35 PM  
Jerz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILOVETORUN View Post
Hi and thanks so much for the nice welcome! I was known as Dawn on Collage Video and I have been with them since 1993 I believe. I have always been into fitness and nutrition since 11th grade thanks to my mother. Hopefully others will follow so we can keep in touch and continue are journey and meet new friends.
Hi dawn!!
Jerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-14, 01:37 PM  
Catahoula Cate

I'm from Collage too and was known as katie. Thanks for the wonderful welcome and helpful links. I joined VF a while a go and lurked at times. I'm a country girl both in real life and in cyber space and found it's size a little confusing but am learning it more now and with the help of your suggestions and links and of course, a very warm welcome!
Catahoula Cate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-14, 01:52 PM  
meganw

Finally made it here! I switched my username megw in now meganw. I shortened it at collage. There seem to be several check ins here. Show I stick with one or...
So nice to see everyone. I am pretty sure I will also go to the forum at total fitness.
Have a great evening
meganw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-14, 02:47 PM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

Welcome, new members!!!

POSTURE CHECK!
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-14, 03:04 PM  
Laura S.
VF Supporter

Welcome to everyone from Collage! Sudden change can be overwhelming, but you are welcome here.

Feel free to ask the questions that don't get answered at first. It's the only way to find out - and someone else probably has the same question!

Laura's Workout Mantras:

Something is better than nothing
The best workout is the one you will DO
Laura S. is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
collage, collage forum