Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-12-14, 12:46 PM  
donnamp

Who "plays nice" w/ Fe Fit?

Hi,

I have Fe Fit coming in a trade, and I'm wondering, for those of you who have and use the set- what do you mix w/ it? My understanding is the "rotation" is 3 Fe Fit workouts per week. This leaves me 4 other days to fill. (I know they designed an "every day" rotation, but in general, I'm best if I mix things up).

So...I was wondering, who "plays nice" w/ Fe Fit? I was toying w/ Suzanne Bowen's streaming workouts since I believe she offers a 4 day rotation, which would definitely fit in w/ the gaps in the Fe Fit rotation (timewise)

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-14, 01:15 PM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

Hi Donna,

I've done two Fe Fit rotations using them 3 or 4 days a week. It's really easy to mix them with other workouts. I don't rotate just one instructor with them. I've mixed them up with Tonique, TA, Dreambody, and other cardio/stretch/yoga workouts.
Old 09-12-14, 01:18 PM  
donnamp

Thanks, Helen, maybe that is what i could do - a mix and match thing?

Did you like Fe Fit? I am interested in it largely b/c the time, I'm so time limited in the mornings during the school year (my free time to workout)!

Donna
Old 09-12-14, 01:20 PM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnamp View Post
Thanks, Helen, maybe that is what i could do - a mix and match thing?

Did you like Fe Fit? I am interested in it largely b/c the time, I'm so time limited in the mornings during the school year (my free time to workout)!

Donna
Yes, I really liked Fe Fit because the rotation is only 3x a week and each workout is only 30 minutes. Like you, I only like to work out for 30 minutes in the morning and these are perfect. I also love the variety since there are seven different types. There is no dread except for the Core ones because I don't like core only workouts.
Old 09-12-14, 02:26 PM  
PhyllisG

I did the 2 month 6 day a week summer rotation. Sometimes doubling up to do an hour. I really liked this series and it definitely got me back into my skinny jeans. FeFit became a favorite. There are 4 stretch workouts that I used and enjoyed. I often used them as an add on.

Last edited by PhyllisG; 09-12-14 at 05:32 PM. Reason: typo
PhyllisG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-14, 03:27 PM  
donnamp

Nice results, PHyllis! I wouldn't have time to do an hour every day, (not during the school year anyway!) but I did check out that rotation and I saw the 2nd workout was optional. So, maybe something to consider - I can double on the weekends and maybe some days during the week squeeze in a second workout.

Donna
Old 09-13-14, 12:06 AM  
Honeydew

does anyone have the 2 workouts a day rotation?
Honeydew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-14, 05:12 AM  
donnamp

I think it is on their blog - Let me see if I can find it!

http://www.fe-fit.com/shape-up-for-summer-calendar/
Old 09-13-14, 10:08 AM  
angie_nrs

I've never used FeFit as a rotation. I just had too many other rotations going on. However, I have used these as add-ons or fill in workouts. I used the FeFit essentials workouts to extend my workout times and/or add in a specific body part (like core) to my day. They were nice b/c they are only about 12 minute workouts but nicely filled in holes I might have had in my rotation.
angie_nrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-14, 10:51 AM  
Honeydew

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnamp View Post
I think it is on their blog - Let me see if I can find it!

http://www.fe-fit.com/shape-up-for-summer-calendar/

Thank you!
Honeydew is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fe fit