Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-14-17, 11:52 AM  
andtckrtoo

I like Fe Fit in general. I think they are a lot less beginner than many have assumed - especially the cardios, which I have decided I don't want to do - I'm tired of drills. I do like the full body toning, the barre and the upper body. I don't like the lower body or the cardio too much.

The Mommy talk is annoying, but for the most part I don't notice it, unless I'm in a less than stellar mood. I don't like the cool downs either as they are the same as the warm up and when I'm cooling down, jumping jacks are not on my agenda. I tend to do my own.
Old 02-14-17, 03:07 PM  
bfit

Yes, I would not call these beginner workouts at all. Also, the style is very drill like. There's no choreography at all. However, you don't need a lot of space or a lot of equipment to do these workouts.
bfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-17, 02:06 PM  
mbcatac7

Forgot to add. In January I started with the Summer Shape Up rotation. 2 workouts a day. By Day 11 my husband noticed a difference. He told me my stomach was getting firmer and my legs were looking more toned.

He is not one to dish out compliments. No diet changes.
Old 02-15-17, 02:36 PM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

I also think they are intermediate workouts. I agree with trying out the free workouts on youtube. It will give you an idea of whether the instructor bugs you. I was able to tune out the mommy talk. I like the variety of the workouts and I don't have that many workouts that use a Pilates ring. So it was nice that I could use it.

Tags
fe fit, hilary chung