Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-08-16, 08:53 AM  
Jewels5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usia View Post

I just purchased several downloads from Kristin McGee (pilates and yoga) and I am loving them. Nothing easy about her workouts! Downloads I purchased are anywhere from 17-34 minutes, and they were only $3.99 each. I'm very happy with my purchase.
No kidding! I find her Beginner Pilates workout even a challenge (thanks to AsSweetAsSugar for recommending it to me!)

Thanks for mentioning the downloads. I had no idea she had her own website!

"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world." -Heather Cortez
Jewels5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-16, 07:52 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Usia, I didn't know she has downloads either. Julie, so glad to know you like her Beginner DVD as well! You're welcome and thanks for recommending WLP to me!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-16, 08:12 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

I didn't know Kristin had her own website either until I googled it. She has some nice downloads (as well as DVDs) available for purchase there.

I did Kristin's WLP DVD Flow 1 this morning (after I did my JS WS Phase 3 workout), and it was definitely challenging. Thirty-three minutes with WU and CD included. Very abs intensive and I liked it a lot! I need to work on my abs, so this was exactly what I needed. Tomorrow I plan to do her Pilates: Killer Abs download, and I know it will be tough! Can't wait!
Old 08-08-16, 08:17 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

I'm so glad you liked it!! I can't to hear your thoughts tomorrow after you try her Killer Abs download!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Old 08-09-16, 10:07 AM  
TracyQ

Quote:
I did Kristin's WLP DVD Flow 1 this morning (after I did my JS WS Phase 3 workout), and it was definitely challenging. Thirty-three minutes with WU and CD included. Very abs intensive and I liked it a lot! I need to work on my abs, so this was exactly what I needed.
What's JS WS?

I did Weight Loss Pilates Flow 1 this morning after a Cathe Leg workout. Definitely a tough ab challenge.

I'm so happy for this thread...I had forgotten about Kristin's workouts. It's a good lesson. Instead of always looking for something new sometimes the best workouts are the ones we already have.

Cellulite is not a character defect.
TracyQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-16, 11:38 AM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyQ View Post
What's JS WS?

Sorry. Jessica Smith Walk Strong DVD set. Phase 3 is her new challenge from this set.
Old 08-11-16, 07:14 AM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsSweetAsSugar View Post
I'm so glad you liked it!! I can't to hear your thoughts tomorrow after you try her Killer Abs download!
I did Kristin's Pilates: Killer Abs this morning and I really liked it. It's a 16 minute, fast-paced, very challenging (for me!) but doable workout. If doing this workout consistently doesn't whip my abs and core into shape, then nothing will. I am so happy that someone here had mentioned Kristin's workouts because whatever I've tried so far - is excellent! Killer Abs download was only 3.99 and so worth it!
Old 08-12-16, 12:46 AM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
I did Kristin's Pilates: Killer Abs this morning and I really liked it. It's a 16 minute, fast-paced, very challenging (for me!) but doable workout. If doing this workout consistently doesn't whip my abs and core into shape, then nothing will. I am so happy that someone here had mentioned Kristin's workouts because whatever I've tried so far - is excellent! Killer Abs download was only 3.99 and so worth it!
Thanks so much for the update, I'll have to check those out then! I just got an used copy of her MTV Pilates Mix, and can't wait to get it and give it a try.

Old 08-12-16, 12:26 PM  
Karen Beckwith
VF Supporter

Quote:
I went to Kristen's website yesterday and signed up to get her free ab workout. When I downloaded it, it came as a zip file which I couldn't download. My computer said it was an invalid format. I wrote to Kristen about it. She was very sweet about it and said she was sending my email to her tech person. I haven't heard back from the tech person yet.

Anyone have any idea what has happened? Usia, did you have any problems with the free one?

"Comfort zones are very often expanded by discomfort." - Mimi Solaire
Karen Beckwith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-16, 01:38 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen Beckwith View Post

Anyone have any idea what has happened? Usia, did you have any problems with the free one?
No, I haven't had any problems with Kristin's downloads, including the free one. In fact, I was surprised how quickly and smoothly they all downloaded. I downloaded all of mine to my MacBook not to PC.

Tags
bernadette giorgi, favorite pilates dvds, kathy smith compilations, mtv pilates mix, pilates ball, pilates band