Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-09-12, 05:43 PM  
Susan

Question about Michael Carson's Get Sexy workouts

I recently bought the set of three Get Sexy workout DVDs on eBay, and they should be here in a few days. The set I bought didn't include the workout calendar, so I'm wondering if anyone can post the suggested rotation.

The three DVDs are:

Learn, Firm, and Tone
Quick Body Sculpt
Complete Body Cardio

I hope I like this set. I like Michael Carson, so I thought it was worth giving these workouts a try. I paid $42.99 (including shipping) for the 3 DVDs, which I thought was a decent deal because they're brand new. (They were also selling the full sets with the resistance bands, weighted balls, and the workout calendar, but I already have bands and balls, so I didn't want to pay close to $75 for the whole thing, when I only needed the DVDs and the calendar.)

If anyone could post a sample rotation, I would really appreciate it! For all I know, without the actual schedule, I might only end up getting sexy-ish, and heaven knows that's not nearly good enough. (Hey, we're talking about $42.99 here! )
Old 07-09-12, 10:03 PM  
Paine
VF Supporter

Susan, I have only Learn, Firm, and Tone (of the three dvds you mentioned). I like Michael Carson and I think you'll enjoy your dvds.
Paine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-12, 10:30 PM  
JackieB
VF Supporter

I didn't know there was a calendar. I really like Get Sexy and used that dvd all the time. I should pull it out again.

Jackie
JackieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-12, 11:12 PM  
juberann

I really like him, as well, but found his consant use of the word "sexy" very annoying so I rarely do the workout I have
Old 07-10-12, 09:47 AM  
Susan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieB View Post
I didn't know there was a calendar. I really like Get Sexy and used that dvd all the time. I should pull it out again.
It looks like there must have been an infomercial, because there are a few different sets available on the website:

http://www.getsexyworkouts.com/index...k=1&Itemid=192

I haven't received my DVDs yet, so I don't know if they're all pretty similar, or if the workouts progress from beginner to a more advanced level, but since there is apparently a rotation calendar, I assumed that there is some sort of sequence to the different workouts.
Old 07-10-12, 02:47 PM  
Susan

Does anyone have the complete Get Sexy set? I noticed that it comes with two different resistance bands, and I'm wondering how heavy they are.

Tags
get sexy, michael carson