Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 07-04-18, 12:25 PM  
Lilypad

What would you do.....

If your 13 year old comes to you and tells you they found a few naked photos of one of your friends on your husband/her dads phone what would you do?
Old 07-04-18, 12:45 PM  
jusca

How old is the nude friend? If a minor, I'd report my spouse to the police.

If it's an adult nude friend, then I'd have a talk with the spouse about a divorce. I don't tolerate infidelity as I am pretty open about some things as long as it isn't hidden and we've previously agreed on the boundaries of the relationship. Nude pictures of my friends and family are well beyond my acceptable boundaries. I'm a little more open than most on some things but I have my limits. I'm not married at the moment either fyi.
Old 07-04-18, 12:53 PM  
Lilypad

Thanks for responding. She is an adult friend of mine. Well actually was a friend of mine.
Old 07-04-18, 12:56 PM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

Merciful heavens, it's time to have a serious talk with husband and be prepared to hire a lawyer.

Carol
Old 07-04-18, 01:05 PM  
Lilypad

Oh I already confronted him and of course he’s denying it. I confronted her as well. Then her husband called me and wanted to know what was going on. My guess is that she told him because she thought I was going to. What’s really sad about the whole thing is our youngest daughter and their youngest daughters are like little BFF’s. He’s saying that the pictures where of other naked random pics of woman than his buddies send him as jokes. I am too old for this ****.
Old 07-04-18, 01:08 PM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilypad View Post
Oh I already confronted him and of course he’s denying it. I confronted her as well. Then her husband called me and wanted to know what was going on. My guess is that she told him because she thought I was going to. What’s really sad about the whole thing is our youngest daughter and their youngest daughters are like little BFF’s. He’s saying that the pictures where of other naked random pics of woman than his buddies send him as jokes. I am too old for this ****.
I am so sorry! Even if what he says is true, he should have deleted those pictures.

Counseling is an option. My husband (now ex) was not open to it, so we didn't try that.

Carol
Old 07-04-18, 02:17 PM  
MomOf2Gremlins

Quote:
Originally Posted by txhsmom View Post
Even if what he says is true, he should have deleted those pictures.
This!

(((Hugs))) Lilipad,
I am so sorry this happened!!!
I hope you'll be able to mend things with your husband!

"Change what you can. Accept what you can't. Live peacefully with all that's left."

Old 07-04-18, 02:17 PM  
suzannaerin

Quote:
What you decide to do is your choice but you should protect yourself, by that I mean financially and otherwise. And your kids.

He needs to come clean with you and that should be non negotiable. His reason sounds like malarkey to me. If he has strayed, get an std test, because she might not be the first or only one.

Having your daughter find the picture is horrifying. Especially at that age. I’m so sorry this happened to you.

And remember, you did nothing wrong, this is about him.
Old 07-04-18, 02:58 PM  
wendug

Ugh! I'm so sorry this happened to you!

Surprisingly I had something similar happen in my family. My teenage niece found naked pictures on the home computer sent to her dad via email. Now this happened about 5 or so years ago. My niece was SO UPSET as was her mother! Apparently it was nothing more than exchanging photos, but it was awful to go through. He came clean about the photos and my SIL called the woman in question about the photos. It took lots of talking between my SIL and her husband and lots of time to gain back trust, but my SIL and her husband are still together and seem happier than ever.
Old 07-04-18, 03:46 PM  
Dabbadooey

Quote:
If your 13 year old comes to you and tells you they found a few naked photos of one of your friends on your husband/her dads phone what would you do?
He would be packing his bags.
Closed Thread

Tags
off topic, sensitive topic