Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-30-20, 08:06 AM  
Rhonda

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyskier View Post
Hi-

I want to thank Secret Santa Rhonda for the wonderful surprise box of goodies! I received 2 Gilad Dvds— 30th Anniversary Vol 1 and4–yea! I also received a multitude of art supplies: colored pencils, kneaded erasers (much needed) and a really nice sketchbook. Thank you so much, and Happy Holidays!

Lori
Lori, so glad the box arrived and your very welcomed. I also opened the box I received from you. thanks for the Powerstrike DVD, I did it Friday and about died. I have the other ones and this one seemed much harder. Thanks also for the dark chocolate mints, lip balm and the three books. The bigger book, I hadn't heard of this author and now I can't remember the name but it is a big book over 700 pages. I added them to my box of books to read.

when your box arrived I laughed and said that address looks familiar and then I looked at my giftee and it was the same address. I chuckled to myself. I hope you have a great holiday season and Thanks again!
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-20, 09:52 AM  
nyskier
VF Supporter

Hi Rhonda-

I also got that Powerstrike for myself--I didn't even know it existed before you asked for it. It is tough!

On the writers: Sherry gave me the two names and then I added an Elizabeth George. She is not a cozy writer, but an excellent writer of English detective fiction. If you like her, she has many novels. Most interesting, she writes like a Brit, but she is American and lives in London for part of the year. You will swear you are reading someone who is English.

Enjoy!

Lori
nyskier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-20, 10:46 AM  
sherry7899

I read and liked Elizabeth George years ago. I need to go back to her books.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-20, 06:50 PM  
sherry7899

Lori, if you do not mind, please pm me with any favorite Elizabeth George titles. You may like the British author Michelle Spring.

Old 11-30-20, 07:37 PM  
zraipel
VF Supporter

I received two packages today, both from my Secret Santa! The first one came from Total Fitness DVDs and since I've ordered several things lately, I didn't think anything at first, but then realized "Hey, I haven't ordered anything from Mary recently. I bet this is from my Santa!". I was right It was the Z-Box Fitness DVD from my wish list and a note from Mary saying she was asked to send it to me as a gift.

I also received another package from a far away land with a cryptic note in the card with clues to who my Santa is. Just due to the customs label, I was able to deduce my Santa is from Canada, eh From what I know of this person here on VF, I am pretty sure my Santa is yogapam! In this package she included another DVD set from my wish list, a pair of cat leggings and cat socks The leggings are super soft and I can't wait to try them out. And the DVDs are going to be perfect for some low stress workouts, which I need right now.

Thank you so much Santa for all the wonderful gifts you sent! I hope you have a great holiday season way up there in the Great White North
Old 11-30-20, 08:02 PM  
yogapam
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by zraipel View Post
I received two packages today, both from my Secret Santa! The first one came from Total Fitness DVDs and since I've ordered several things lately, I didn't think anything at first, but then realized "Hey, I haven't ordered anything from Mary recently. I bet this is from my Santa!". I was right It was the Z-Box Fitness DVD from my wish list and a note from Mary saying she was asked to send it to me as a gift.

I also received another package from a far away land with a cryptic note in the card with clues to who my Santa is. Just due to the customs label, I was able to deduce my Santa is from Canada, eh From what I know of this person here on VF, I am pretty sure my Santa is yogapam! In this package she included another DVD set from my wish list, a pair of cat leggings and cat socks The leggings are super soft and I can't wait to try them out. And the DVDs are going to be perfect for some low stress workouts, which I need right now.

Thank you so much Santa for all the wonderful gifts you sent! I hope you have a great holiday season way up there in the Great White North
Yay Stephanie, you guessed right eh!

I’m so glad everything arrived and you are very welcome! I hope you enjoy the dvds and I hope you love the cat leggings. They are my favourite brand, SweetLegs, & I live in them these days!

Wishing you a very happy holiday season from the Great White North!

Certified Level 4 Essentrics Instructor - March 2021

Hatha YTT - 2011

Your body keeps an accurate journal regardless of what you write down.....

"Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live."
Jim Rohn

"It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.” - Tony Robbins

Check out my Instagram account, @fitness.ficti0n.inspirati0n
yogapam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-20, 08:15 PM  
yogapam
VF Supporter

So I couldn’t wait any longer & opened my gift from fanofladyvols today.

She sent me a very pretty warm winter hat & cosy gloves that are perfect for my winter walks. Getting outside daily is my sanity saver! I also received lovely lavender soap & a lotion bar.....and.....some of my favourite Trader Joe’s items! I love that store & always stop in when we drive to WA state, but that’s not happening this year.

Thank you very much Linda!

Hatha YTT - 2011

Jim Rohn

"It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.” - Tony Robbins

Old 11-30-20, 09:23 PM  
fanofladyvols

I'm so glad you opened it

The VF elf was very helpful with your pkg. I'm thrilled everything made the trip safely!

Enjoy

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-20, 09:36 PM  
yogapam
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofladyvols View Post
I'm so glad you opened it

The VF elf was very helpful with your pkg. I'm thrilled everything made the trip safely!

Enjoy
I figured our lovely VF elf had a hand in it as she knows how much I love Trader Joe’s.

Hatha YTT - 2011

Jim Rohn

Old 12-02-20, 11:40 AM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogapam View Post
I figured our lovely VF elf had a hand in it as she knows how much I love Trader Joe’s.
Guilty!

Bumping the thread in case anyone else has received their package and wants to post.

Tags
2020 gift thank you, gift exchange, holiday exchange thanks, holiday gift exchange