Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-17-19, 07:06 PM  
Lannette

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliskina View Post
So I did the Beautiful Breakthroughs last night. Ana is performing, while Ravi is narrating as usual. Ana looks a bit different, probably done something to her face, wearing pink on the white background, music is beautiful, 50 min, follows standard Raviana template. Starts with tune-in, spinal grinds, washing machine, rowboat, downward dog (the only standing pose), breath of fire in different poses like crow, deep runner lunge, butterfly, bridge, plow pose, bow pose, seated wood chops, pranayama based arm circles, guided meditation in shavasana, seated Sa-Ta-Na-Ma mantra.
Can you describe what their streaming platform is like? Do you simply have the ability to play the entire video or can you play individual chapters? Is there any kind of Matrix?

I really want a DVD.

Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it? - Caroline Myss
Lannette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-19, 08:34 PM  
DebnPhx
VF Supporter

I’ve been streaming from Raviana for a long time and I’m sure I’ll get this new release. I still have their DVDs and a player but I stream all my workouts now. Here’s the scoop:

It’s their own app that runs from the same website that you buy videos. It’s not an app that runs on Roku like Vimeo or Purple so you have to stream the videos on a device and can’t do it on a TV. Almost exactly like Ballet Beautiful streams if you’ve used those.

Streaming the workouts and their website has been completely 100% reliable as long as you have internet. I’ve never ever had an issue. I don’t think you can download.

No, the workouts are NOT chartered and the Matrix doesn’t apply. You have to fast forward to the sections you want to do. A pain, I know.

Miraculously though I have found that their Back Care workout cures my migraines so I’m not bothered by the inconvenience in using streaming (although I’d sure love that matrix!).
DebnPhx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-19, 08:35 PM  
aliskina

Very simple - buy individual video, no matrix or chapters. You can download it into mp4 format, run it thru freemake or any other freeware and cut it into chapters, then create DVD if you want
aliskina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-19, 08:44 PM  
Lannette

Thanks DebnPhx.

Quote:
Very simple - buy individual video, no matrix or chapters. You can download it into mp4 format, run it thru freemake or any other freeware and cut it into chapters, then create DVD if you want
Are you saying that the streams are easily downloadable? If so more interested in purchasing a couple. I’m not interested into making my own chapters. Too much work when I can buy a chaptered video with the Matrix option.

Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it? - Caroline Myss
Old 07-17-19, 08:52 PM  
aliskina

you have to install some sort of video download helper for your browser
aliskina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-19, 09:02 PM  
Lannette

Quote:
you have to install some sort of video download helper for your browser
Thanks for explaining. I’ll just wait for the DVD.

Tags
raviana, raviana streaming