Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-11-18, 05:50 PM  
fatkat555

Leah Sarago Streaming

Hey there, everyone! Last month I bit the bullet and purchased the monthly streaming service. I have to say I’m extremely happy with it! Leah’s been adding content regularly. Her new Iron Barre uploads have a circuit feel to them and are excellent. What I love about Leah is her methodical approach to fitness. Nothing seems “frantic” like some other services I’ve streamed. Maybe it’s my age, but I feel I get better results from concentrating on form and muscle activation rather than throwing my body through a workout. Just my .02.

You have to make a mess, sometimes, to clean it up.

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
fatkat555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-18, 07:35 PM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

Thanks for the review. I've been wondering how her workouts were. They look way too hard for me these days, I'm afraid.

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-18, 09:12 AM  
Izzy

Question, is her older material from her Ballet Body program on her streaming site as well?
Izzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-18, 12:56 PM  
Fidget Queen

I've been signed up for her site, too, since she started. I really enjoy her stuff so much and want her to succeed and keep putting stuff out.

They can be really hard but I've learned to be the modification queen over the last several years, so I take everything down a notch or a hundred when I need to.

Also, yes, all of her Ballet Body downloads are available as well as her Signature Series - which I'd never actually seen before and look fantastic. But she has her Periodization plans on there, which are rotations. So you can start with her more basic Ballet Body workouts and get stronger first.
Fidget Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-18, 02:26 PM  
prettyinpink

I am really happy with the subscription, too. I find the Iron Barre workouts to be interesting and effective, creative but not too creative just for the sake of it, if that makes sense. Combining Barre with weights is such a great way to work out at home.

Most of the Ballet Body are on there but I think there are a few that are not yet.
prettyinpink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-18, 04:01 PM  
ealakey
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatkat555 View Post
Hey there, everyone! Last month I bit the bullet and purchased the monthly streaming service. I have to say I’m extremely happy with it! Leah’s been adding content regularly. Her new Iron Barre uploads have a circuit feel to them and are excellent. What I love about Leah is her methodical approach to fitness. Nothing seems “frantic” like some other services I’ve streamed. Maybe it’s my age, but I feel I get better results from concentrating on form and muscle activation rather than throwing my body through a workout. Just my .02.
Does she have a rotation plan with the iron barre?

~Beth
ealakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-18, 04:45 PM  
fatkat555

Quote:
Originally Posted by bethlakey View Post

~Beth
I haven’t discovered one (yet). She’s adding more Iron Barre content each week.

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
Old 10-13-18, 04:56 PM  
prettyinpink

Quote:
Originally Posted by bethlakey View Post

~Beth
Yes, she does have two different ones for the Iron Barre workouts.
prettyinpink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-18, 06:45 PM  
dfrank

I just signed up for the streaming today because I wanted to try out the Ballet Body periodization system. One very nice thing I discovered is that you can stream all of her stuff through Roku. I can’t stand when you can only stream on a computer or tablet
dfrank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-18, 10:38 PM  
fatkat555

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyinpink View Post
Yes, she does have two different ones for the Iron Barre workouts.
I’ll have to look for this! I didn’t realize it was there!