Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-03-17, 03:34 PM  
bubbles76

I like that it uses the high step. Not a lot of workouts use that piece of equipment anymore. Love that it has modifiers. It looks very doable for all levels.

There may be 20 workouts, but how long are all the workouts? I hope that set isn't too far out of my price range. I just cashed in some rewards points I didn't know I had, but if the set is too much, I will have to pass.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-17, 03:35 PM  
kittybug
VF Supporter

Bubbles76, I was under the impression they're all 30 minutes....but I could be wrong. Maybe someone else can chime in...someone on social media who knows for sure, hah!!!
kittybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-17, 04:11 PM  
blzgrl

From the picture, disc 6 says 15 minute fix. There appear to be five workouts on the disc. Under how to use the program, it says feel free to add on any 15 minute workout of your choice.
blzgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-17, 04:36 PM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usia View Post
Love it! I can always follow Debbie for some of the moves. I don't even have to think about it. I am so getting this set!
Exactly! I will order the second it's available.

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-17, 06:59 PM  
MathTeacher

I have been in an exercise rut for so long. I am looking for something new to inspire me. I'll be ordering November 15.
Old 11-03-17, 07:41 PM  
Judy W.

As one with a November birthday, I can order this without shame! And so I shall....

Judy
Judy W. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-17, 06:02 AM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judy W. View Post
As one with a November birthday, I can order this without shame! And so I shall....
Judy-Happy Birthday!

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-17, 08:55 AM  
Sollamyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by zraipel View Post
I'm guessing the price will be higher than that since it contains more workouts, but who knows?
Well, I hope if she's going to charge a high price, she'd better include a tape measure and a pencil. Otherwise, it just won't be worth it and I won't buy!

Donna
Old 11-04-17, 09:06 AM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
I like that it uses the high step. Not a lot of workouts use that piece of equipment anymore. Love that it has modifiers. It looks very doable for all levels.

There may be 20 workouts, but how long are all the workouts? I hope that set isn't too far out of my price range. I just cashed in some rewards points I didn't know I had, but if the set is too much, I will have to pass.
I believe most are 30mins, some are longer (not sure how long), and Disc 6 has add-on's of 15min routines.

ETA - Not sure where I read that some are longer but I *think* I did -- though it's possible they're all 30mins but some days have you adding 15min add-on's..?
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-17, 10:25 AM  
Patti S.
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sollamyn View Post
Well, I hope if she's going to charge a high price, she'd better include a tape measure and a pencil. Otherwise, it just won't be worth it and I won't buy!

Donna
lolol!

Tags
jessica smith, walk strong 3