Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-02-17, 11:40 AM  
AnMrsDe

Quote:
Originally Posted by violingal3 View Post
No new year coupon codes? Looks so good, hard to pass on Travis and Lauren!
What Leanne said above, and I am super glad I got in on the discount, but I just wanted to add, I think you would LOVE this set knowing how much you love Travis!!! Enabled yet?
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-17, 11:51 AM  
LeanneM

I did the second day today, and LOVE these! I loved Travis and UY, but it's been so hard to fit those practices into my schedule. I've been getting up 30 minutes early to do these, and they're perfect! I feel sooooo good afterwards! I was sad to miss out on the coupon, but these are definitely worth paying full price for.
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-17, 12:26 PM  
herya

I love these too! They feel so healthy and sustainable at 30 minutes daily, and I appreciate Lauren's instruction. They seem less powerful than UY but very thoughtful - I noticed some really good sequencing, like when you do an opposite twisted chair after a twisted half moon to uncoil, or their take on the initial camel pose. Such a universal appeal too, my OH who (prompted!) gifted them to me loves them and will be doing them with me this month.
Old 01-02-17, 06:15 PM  
ncl

I do not need to spend any more money, but really want this. I think it will have to wait a bit. Maybe there will be a special on down the line.
ncl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-17, 12:29 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

For those that have been doing these, would you recommend them? I like Travis a lot and have his Ultimate Yogi DVDs but they're just too long. I am so tempted to get this!

Also, are there any coupon codes out there?
Old 03-16-17, 12:51 PM  
Titus2woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncl View Post
I do not need to spend any more money, but really want this. I think it will have to wait a bit. Maybe there will be a special on down the line.
Don't have it to spend but wish, wish, WISH!!!!!

More people fail from a lack of encouragement than anything else!
Titus2woman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-17, 12:55 PM  
blzgrl

If you like UY you will love 30for30. The practices are fun, creative and challenging. They are really well done, and 30 minutes is just right. The yin has convinced this "no yin" girl that I need more yin! So glad I got it.
blzgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-17, 01:07 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by blzgrl View Post
If you like UY you will love 30for30. The practices are fun, creative and challenging. They are really well done, and 30 minutes is just right. The yin has convinced this "no yin" girl that I need more yin! So glad I got it.
Does the program come with scheduled practice for each of 30 days? I'm soo close to caving!

ETA: Yes it comes with calendar. I just found the info. Thanks for replies!
Old 04-24-19, 07:12 AM  
Rhonda

OLD THREAD!

I am wondering if the ones that bought this are still enjoying.

I want to get into a yoga routine but don't do practices that are over 30 minutes as I seem to lose interest so was thinking this may be a good program.

Seems a bit pricey but if it is worth it then maybe it would be a good purchase. I tried to find coupons but didn't have any luck.

Thanks!
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-19, 11:34 AM  
AnMrsDe

I still it! I do these more often than UY since they're only 30 min. but they still include the awesomeness of the music build-up and production quality that UY boasts. Travis and Lauren both have excellent instruction. I'd say I got my $$ worth and...I did finally get accustomed to the fact that they're downloads only! Hope you can find a discount - maybe if you email them of your interest, they'd give you a deal???
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
lauren eckstrom, travis eliot, yoga 30 for 30