Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-03-05, 08:46 AM  
tytbody
VF Supporter

Is it called Firmyaya or Firm Ya Ya. Is there a link or something. I'm trying again this morning and still I get no response. No customer service I say. do you if your local or global and where are the two different accounts?

~~~Cheryl

Completed a 10 day Pilates Challenge 2019
Completed Pilates 7 day Challenge 2019

Live Life Simply -Simply Love Life
tytbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-05, 09:36 AM  
cinza
VF Supporter

Do they really exist?
Maybe the Ya Ya board is like that old movie where the town shows up once every hundred years for a festival... what was the name? Starts with C...

Is there an explaination from a Ya Ya available about how difficult it is to get on?
We have instructions to keep trying.. but it doesnt work.
Could be the board is managed by kindly volunteers who dont have the time to untangle the problems?

Such mystique this board!
cinza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-05, 10:03 AM  
antbuko

If you're logging on repeatedly and it keeps sending you back to the log in page, I think you have to clear your cookies and then try again. Usually I'm logged in already when I go to my bookmark, but after cookies are cleared then naturally you have to log in again and when you log in it takes you to the sign in page again, so what I do is sign in, and then go to my bookmark:

http://p199.ezboard.com/ffirmbeliversfrm13

Does that make sense? Post if it works.
Old 05-03-05, 11:01 AM  
cinza
VF Supporter

ok..
I go to that page... and it says I have to be logged in my EZboard account to make and application..

When I am on my ezboard account what do I do next to find the Ya Yas and make that application?

10 minutes later..
.. I just was on ezboard.. and remembered the Ya Yas are called "firm belivers"... livers..
I wrote "firm belivers" in the quick jump and got to the registration page and it automaticaly sent of and application... hmm...

Did I do all the right things?
(I wont know if I did the right thing if they dont respond .. which is likely from all reports)
Old 05-03-05, 11:27 AM  
antbuko

When I applied (sometime last summer) it took several days for my application to be accepted.
Old 05-03-05, 11:38 AM  
boakley
VF Supporter

One thing that might help?

Hi All - I know once in a while I cannot get in and it asks me to log in to my account. The page that comes up says blah blah blah, and down at the bottom it says local users log in here. That's where I have to click - I'm not an EZ Board Global user. I hope maybe that helps some of you? Ya Ya's is a great place.

Beth

PS - I think it's run by volunteer's, but I'm not 100% certain.

Tom Petty
boakley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-05, 01:33 PM  
tytbody
VF Supporter

it doesn't work

I deleted my cookies, I threw my cookies out and still. I can't get in. It's defunct and all I hear is people talking about a ya ya this and a ya ya that. Well ya ya don't exist for me.

I don't know about local global or tans air. Nothing is flying out of this airport and I'm grounded.

~~~Cheryl

Completed a 10 day Pilates Challenge 2019
Completed Pilates 7 day Challenge 2019

Live Life Simply -Simply Love Life
tytbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-05, 08:31 AM  
susan p
VF Supporter

If you're having problems, you can always contact the mods at FYYModSquad@yahoo.com. Please let us know your ezboard username when you contact us.

If it is an ezboard issue, there isn't much we can do, but if it is a board-specific issue, we'll do our best. We have 5500 members and very very few have had problems getting in. . . just a small handful per month, and of those I can only think of ONE that we haven't been able to eventually get in.

But sometimes it does take some persistence. EZboard can be a pain.

For the record, EZboard is one of those platforms that allow Joe Anybody to start their own forum. The YaYa board has exploded into a pretty major undertaking, but it is essentially still just a little homegrown board, manned by a few volunteers, all of whom have real lives; sometimes frantically busy real lives. There is no "customer service" because there are no customers, really. . . it's just a fitness board!!
susan p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-05, 09:42 AM  
cinza
VF Supporter

just got my membership approved and a pretty page with spring rainbows and flowers opened up.. I felt I had landed in the colorful OZ!
Old 05-06-05, 02:52 PM  
bonbon

I have an account on the ez board, but I can't find ya-yas or the ya yas swap! I type in firm belivers and I get a board with no one on it! Where is it? Help!
bonbon is offline   Reply With Quote