Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-03-15, 03:08 PM  
momofcha

Did anyone get the tone it up cyber Monday deal?

I'm wondering how the workouts are?

There's no link and they're sold out right now, I'm just wondering if anyone bought it and can comment on the workouts?

thanks.

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-15, 03:29 PM  
xpressangel

Hi! Yes, I bought the bundle on Cyber Monday. I have all of the Beach Babe DVDS, and I think that these workouts are some of their best. I really loved the yoga toning routine and the kettlebell routine. I hesitated to spend that much money, as I was already a nutrition program member, but I think that it was worth it for me. I haven't gotten my package in the mail yet, but I am excited to try the protein powder and to get some new bands for the workouts. I am going to follow their New Year's challenge, so I wanted to have all of the workouts before hand. HTH!
xpressangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-15, 03:31 PM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpressangel View Post
Hi! Yes, I bought the bundle on Cyber Monday. I have all of the Beach Babe DVDS, and I think that these workouts are some of their best. I really loved the yoga toning routine and the kettlebell routine. I hesitated to spend that much money, as I was already a nutrition program member, but I think that it was worth it for me. I haven't gotten my package in the mail yet, but I am excited to try the protein powder and to get some new bands for the workouts. I am going to follow their New Year's challenge, so I wanted to have all of the workouts before hand. HTH!
Crap, not what I wanted to hear Actually, I was hoping for this, and I'm bummed I missed the deal. I will have to wait until they re-stock.

thanks for the feedback!

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote