Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-09-15, 10:39 AM  
marmur1

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfhanna View Post
I guess I was the only one having problems?? It froze up two times and froze up for 5 - 10 minutes each. I emailed customer service to ask if anyone else had troubles. I will let you know what they say?? I hope to have better luck watching it now than live?
Oh, that stinks! I hope you hear back. My one freeze lasted only maybe a second or two.
Old 04-09-15, 04:07 PM  
AnMrsDe

Quote:
Originally Posted by marmur1 View Post
It's already up! Check it out here...it's the first video (low res & high res options): http://cathe.com/stream/live/

I loved it!!!
Ah, so it's TODAY'S (4/9) class...that explains it! Can't wait to try it out, thanks!!
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-15, 04:55 PM  
pfhanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by horusosiris View Post
I had a short freeze at the beginning but no problems thereafter.
It must be on my end? I hope this doesn't keep happening because I want to continue with it but it froze a lot longer than a couple of seconds? Thanks everyone!
Old 04-09-15, 08:39 PM  
isebelleg44

I did her workout from today and liked it. I did find the last round of drills a little random with lower body work mixed in, but didn't mind it. I found the first set of drills the toughest.

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
~Attributed to both T.H. Thompson and John Watson
isebelleg44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-15, 02:37 AM  
DrH

Quote:
It must be on my end? I hope this doesn't keep happening because I want to continue with it but it froze a lot longer than a couple of seconds? Thanks everyone!
Your not the only one. Mine keeps freezing too. I have good connection and watch lectures on u tube everyday with no issues ever! Anyway its not something i'm willing to spend brain power worrying about during a workout. Its things like that which make me so frustrated I stop working out for that day and head to the shower.

I am working through the weight workouts (in between freezes) and writing down the routines then i will cancel. its a shame because I LOVE cathe but it shows that tech is not ready for a switch from dvds.
DrH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-15, 08:19 AM  
pfhanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrH View Post
Your not the only one. Mine keeps freezing too. I have good connection and watch lectures on u tube everyday with no issues ever! Anyway its not something i'm willing to spend brain power worrying about during a workout. Its things like that which make me so frustrated I stop working out for that day and head to the shower.

I am working through the weight workouts (in between freezes) and writing down the routines then i will cancel. its a shame because I LOVE cathe but it shows that tech is not ready for a switch from dvds.
Cathe's customer service said it must be on my end since no one else reported having troubles? If all responded about the freezing issues maybe they would do something (even if freezing was for a couple of minutes). As I said mine froze for 5 - 10 minutes and by the time it came back on I was cooled off. So sad since I truly want to keep up with it!!
Old 04-10-15, 09:16 AM  
Pascal

Tried Cardio Band Blast with Weights Live today. Ooh my, that little one's a doozy!!!! Loved it!
Old 04-10-15, 09:44 AM  
AnMrsDe

Quote:
Originally Posted by isebelleg44 View Post
I did her workout from today and liked it. I did find the last round of drills a little random with lower body work mixed in, but didn't mind it. I found the first set of drills the toughest.
I tried Cross Fire Express this morning...copied and pasted from my check-in:

I loved this Cathe class, 20 min. of tabata cardio with 15 min. weighted leg work at the end which was a little random (which I agree with Isabelle on that!). I was glad I didn't do a weighted leg w/o yesterday! But overall, I liked it. Lots of half turns, but thankfully I like those way better than say, Power 7's!! My HR was up for most of the class and I love the fact that she now has a SHORT (36 min. w/ w/u & c/d) calorie killer class on the roster to add onto other w/o's!! I think I may be able to stop the class after the tabata work, too, on days I don't want to do wtd. leg work. The only thing that was missing was the great music in the original CF, but not a shocker! Also, I thought Cathe's cueing could have been better (esp. at the beginning). I will definitely do this one again!
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-15, 04:40 PM  
DrH

Quote:
Cathe's customer service said it must be on my end since no one else reported having troubles? If all responded about the freezing issues maybe they would do something (even if freezing was for a couple of minutes). As I said mine froze for 5 - 10 minutes and by the time it came back on I was cooled off. So sad since I truly want to keep up with it!!
Good point. I will email cathe CS and let them know. I don't expect them to be able to help but, as you say, the more people comment the more likely they will at least try
DrH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-15, 06:18 PM  
lesia

This thread had so many hits that I picked Cathe Live! Metabolic Circuit Blast from 7-2014. Wow 3 blasts + 2-3 sculpt moves and nothing is repeated after you do the drill...just throw it away and keep on going.Intense!

I'm in the middle of another rotation,but had done a Cathe Live workout in a while. I tried them when she first started, but am glad that there's such a variety. I love that all of them are different and Cathe is working just as hard.

Lesia
lesia is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cathe, cathe live, samsung