Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-08-13, 10:33 PM  
kitty12

Yeah, I never much noticed the pop ups either! I have only done that workout once but I did really like it. I should try it again soon.
kitty12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-13, 12:34 PM  
holliholli915

Quote:
Originally Posted by suegy3 View Post

Are you going to buy the Dream Body series?
Quote:
Originally Posted by edensmom View Post
Glad it was a hit for you. I still love this one. IMO it is harder than any in the new serirs.
Well, I definitely think I'll be buying the Dream Body series after my results this morning. I stepped on the scale this morning and dropped 4.2 pounds! Did. not. expect. that. I can only attribute that to adding DB and their barre workout to my rotation this week. My guess is that they really do shock the body.

But, she really needs to rethink that cover. I would've never purchased the DB DVD had I not read all of the reviews on this site. It looked way too bubble gum and cutesy for me. Way! I remember seeing the DVD before but didn't come close to considering it.

The only thing that was odd is that I expected to feel major soreness today from all of that inner thigh work. But, that didn't happen. I have a little soreness when I move in a certain way. But, nothing like I expected. At any rate, these workouts are the real deal. I'm so happy I read the threads.
holliholli915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-13, 12:43 PM  
moonbeam31

Quick Question- I am getting these and was wondering what size stability ball is used in the Fusion & Fusion Mix workouts-is it a 65" ball? Thanks! I really love that there is a modifier for each workout too!
moonbeam31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-13, 02:11 PM  
suegy3

Holli,

4lbs? That's great! Congratulations!!! I'm glad that you're enjoying these workouts and getting good results from them. They are great workouts!
suegy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-13, 02:27 PM  
PhyllisG

The size of the ball is dependent on your height not what is used in the workouts I believe. Good luck with these I am still on the fence but leaning towards passing on them. Mainly it is my budget.
PhyllisG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-13, 10:11 PM  
moonbeam31

I am 5'3'-should I get a 55cm I think?
moonbeam31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-13, 10:49 PM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonbeam31 View Post
I would recommend a 55 cm ball for your height.
Old 02-09-13, 10:58 PM  
suegy3

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonbeam31 View Post
Sorry, I meant to come back and reply earlier but I forgot. Up to 5'7" you should use 55cm
Old 02-10-13, 09:20 AM  
flamingoo

So I'm a little late to the party. Can someone tell me how exactly you're using these( or direct me to the thread) Are you using toning in between them or cardio? How many days per week. Thanks!
flamingoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-13, 09:34 AM  
suegy3

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingoo View Post
So I'm a little late to the party. Can someone tell me how exactly you're using these( or direct me to the thread) Are you using toning in between them or cardio? How many days per week. Thanks!
It seems as though people are using the in different ways. Here's the thread on it:

http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=189010

Tags
barre, dream body