Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-25-19, 10:41 AM  
sherry7899

Ot:breaking bad movie trailer

It will be on Netflix on October 11th. I can't wait:

https://variety.com/2019/film/news/b...an-1203313363/

Skinny Pete looks really rough in the trailer!

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-19, 11:32 AM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

Only Aaron Paul has been announced so far. Wonder who else is in it. Did anyone watch him in The Path on Hulu?
Joni O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-19, 11:45 AM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joni O View Post
Only Aaron Paul has been announced so far. Wonder who else is in it. Did anyone watch him in The Path on Hulu?
I have been meaning to watch The Path. Did you like it?

Old 08-25-19, 01:09 PM  
adawn
VF Supporter

IMO The Path on hulu was just ok. My mom and I managed to make it through all the seasons but likely only because we are dedicated Hugh Dancy (and Aaron Paul) fans. Aaron Paul's performance is good too as well as the rest of the actors but Hugh Dancy is always a standout.

There was never a case (for us) of wanting to stay up a little longer to watch the next episode. We could always stop watching after 2-3 episodes and return to it (sometimes weeks or months later). It was also (for the most part) not exactly spell-binding with regards to plot tension or visuals (the directing was the usual...no showstopping cinematography like the first season of The Handmaid's Tale for example which I did have to put down my knitting periodically just to watch the visuals of). I almost always had to have a knitting project going while watching/listening to The Path. I think I would have been a bit bored at times frankly without the knitting.

Still, the acting was good. And Hugh Dancy is worth watching no matter what he's in. I think they could have done more with some of the plot though. Just my 2 cents.
adawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-19, 03:23 PM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

Yeah, the plot went downhill in the third season - even the reviews said so. And then it wasn’t renewed, so there wasn’t really an ‘ending.’ They could have done a lot more with it and, come to think of it, they just kind of dropped some plot points - or maybe it was because I’m always doing something on my iPad when I watch TV. Whatever happened with the whole bad water thing and with the FBI guy that infiltrated the cult and got involved with the cult member? Actually, I don’t really want to know. It just wasn’t riveting TV. . I always enjoy Aaron Paul, though!
Joni O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-19, 08:08 AM  
leigh1673

I saw that - I was surprised to see that Bryan C is not a part of it? Of course, I'll still watch it!
leigh1673 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-19, 06:27 AM  
superfit41
VF Supporter

I can't wait!!

Sherry
superfit41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-19, 12:47 PM  
Karen Beckwith
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by leigh1673 View Post
I saw that - I was surprised to see that Bryan C is not a part of it? Of course, I'll still watch it!
Didn't Bryan C's character die in one of the last shows? Of course, they could always have him back in flashbacks.

"Comfort zones are very often expanded by discomfort." - Mimi Solaire
Karen Beckwith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-19, 01:07 PM  
sherry7899

They really are not really confirming or denying any cast members being in it except for RJ Mitts (not being in it ).