Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 08-25-19, 05:51 AM  
Cher

Total Max Mixers - Week of Aug. 25

Friday’s workout was Cathe’s BM2 warm-up, step Circuit combos, and upper body. Yesterday was Jenny Ford Coast to Coast Step Alta Hiit off Amazon Prime. Loved it. Easily my favorite hiit workout. Got my new internet and it works like a charm! I streamed my workout in the basement while Darrell was streaming something up stairs. We could’ve never done that with the old one! We could barely stream one thing. Lol

DH truck is still at another mechanic trying to figure out what’s wrong with it. Maybe it’s time to get a new one.....but they are so expensive.

Today is my moms birthday so we are going to my sister’s this afternoon to celebrate.

JBliff - I agree....music does make a huge difference in a workout to me!

Karen - How did your ruck go yesterday morning?

Gibbee - How are things going?
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-19, 08:36 AM  
JBliff

Hi all. My workout yesterday was a long walk in town in the morning, plus 40 minutes on the elliptical in the afternoon.

Cher - How nice to have good internet! I'm glad to hear you were able to stream two things at a time

We're having a couple of nice weather days this week. I'm really enjoying it.

Have a great Sunday!
JBliff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-19, 01:12 PM  
Gibbee
VF Supporter

Cher: Is the internet doing better than your old provider?

JB: We've had a break, too, but are facing 2 weeks of record setting heat per the rumor mill. Sigh.

Check in: Yesterday was the annual golf tournament. I drove a golf cart that was horrid. So tired when I got home. My hips hurt and then I realized I had in 21,200+ steps for the day.

Decided not to push it today, so I did a 21 minute Leslie walk from YouTube (10 min 'short and sweaty' and 10 min abs)

Waves!

STS Graduate
MET-Rx 180 Graduate
Gibbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-19, 05:54 AM  
Cher

Went for a 45 minute walk yesterday before going to my sister’s.

JBliff - Enjoy your nice weather!

Gibbee - Your weekend sounds exhausting! Love my new internet! So much better!

Waves Karen!
Old 08-26-19, 05:55 AM  
Gibbee
VF Supporter

Good morning!

Check in: Slow & Heavy Chest & back - no inclines, about half of the planks. This time I focused on the eccentric part of the movement so 5 counts down, 2-3 counts up (sometimes I paused for count 6).

Waves!

STS Graduate
MET-Rx 180 Graduate
Gibbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-19, 08:21 AM  
JBliff

My workout yesterday was LITE Body Weight & Bands + extended stretch.

Gibbee - Sounds like you had a very active Saturday! I hope the coming hot weather won't be as bad as predicted.

Cher - The high today won't even make it to 80 degrees! Unfortunately, it is supposed to get back to 90 later in the week.

Hi to Karjoy. Have a great day, everyone.
Old 08-26-19, 07:49 PM  
karjoy
VF Supporter

Hi guys. Good to see everyone posting. I got back from Orange Theory not long ago. We used the Ab Dolly which I really like. We did pikes and regular rollouts, oblique rollouts, and then did ham string pull ins. We did chest work too. I rested yesterday because I was beat after Saturday’s 9 mile ruck. The ruck was 19,000 plus steps.

Chef I’m so glad you got your new and improved internet up and running. You’ll be streaming everything and having fun doing it.

Gibbee I know that golf tournament must have worn you out! Glad you took it a little easier today. Hope you are sleeping well.

Jbliff glad you are having cooler weather and can be outside. Always so enjoyable. It was cloudy all day and almost comfortable outside today. Much appreciated.

Night all, kareng
karjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-19, 05:36 AM  
Cher

Workout yesterday was LITE Pyramid Pump Total Body premix which alternates upper and lower body. I only did 2 sets of each exercise (a few I did 3 sets) which was a nice total body workout in about 45 minutes. Then I put in LITE Body Weights & Bands and did Puddle Jumpers, Fire Walkers, Hip Dips With Leg Press & Inner Thighs. Then did Extended Stretch #2.

JBliff - We will get to 80 today, then back In the mid 70’s the rest of the week.

Karen - Wow, that is quite a ruck!

Waves Gibbee!
Old 08-27-19, 12:01 PM  
JBliff

Hi all. My workout yesterday was 65 minutes on the elliptical while watching Avengers: End Game. Even though I've seen the movie in the theater before, I still cried buckets.

Cher - Great workout! For the LITE Pyramid, I wish Cathe had a up only or down only premix for total body.

Karjoy - Did you see Cathe's newsletter about rollouts being great for your abs?

Hi to Gibbee. Have a great day, everyone.
Old 08-27-19, 09:40 PM  
karjoy
VF Supporter

Hi all! Quick post. We got rained out of our 4 mile ruck tonight and I was short on time so I just put one ruck and did 30 flights of stairs, increasing the weight after each 10 flights. Great short workout and something different. I will catch up tomorrow. Kareng
karjoy is offline   Reply With Quote