Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-03-15, 12:32 PM  
roleez
VF Supporter

Fitbit Surge question

I got the Fitbit Surge for Christmas this past year and the phone I currently have (a Samsung Galaxy Relay) is compatible for the dashboard aspect of Surge but is not compatible as far as text notifications, music control, etc. I recently dropped my phone for about the hundredth time but this time the screen cracked quite a bit so I'm ready for a new phone. Anyone here have a phone that's compatible with the text & music abilities of their phone.

I've looked at the long list from Fitbit but I'm not looking to spend more than $150 on a new phone and it's so complicated!!! Have to find one that's unlocked and then has to have an OS of 4.3 or higher. Help!!!
Old 07-03-15, 03:20 PM  
momof10

I have the Galaxy s6 and I also have a Surge and the s6 is compatible with my Surge for text, phone call alerts and volume control. I would just ask when buying the phone if they are compatible.

Cheryl