Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 08-20-15, 05:23 AM  
horsemom2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer R View Post
reading upthread about who lives closest to China that would be me and other Hawaii VFers. Although we had a couple of folks from Malaysia if I remember.

I have been trying so hard to not succumb to this but the large mat area and the QUIET are really calling to me. The down side is the climate here is death to elastics. I have had not bungee, cheapo elastic band rebounders give out within a year. Not mention clothing with elastic! I'm still wavering though.
wavering like your avatar?
here comes a gust of wind: replacement bungees are just $49 I think?
so even if a set lasts a whole year and cannot be replaced under warranty, they still cost half the price of a Bellicon cord set.

(It all depends on your own personal finances of course)
horsemom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-15, 07:25 AM  
restlessnative

I ordered 8/15.
no email - until early am today.

courtesy email:

"Thank you and congratulation on pre-ordering our 48” ProBounce Rebounder!

This is a courtesy email to keep you updated on your order status. Pre-orders will begin shipping on September 7th."
restlessnative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-15, 09:13 AM  
Bubbeez

I received a confirmation email this morning.

Trying not to second guess my ultra bungee decision. I want to do walking DVDs and jogging, so I think it's the right decision.

Now the wait...
Bubbeez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-15, 10:13 AM  
horsemom2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbeez View Post

Trying not to second guess my ultra bungee decision. I want to do walking DVDs and jogging, so I think it's the right decision.

Now the wait...
since the larger mat has less bungees than its comparable Bellicon, the strongest bungees would be best to assure a fast bounce and less coning

Barb S
horsemom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-15, 07:24 PM  
Lannette

I can't believe I'm actually considering this for myself. Would those with bungee rebounder still recommend the ultra bungees for someone who weighs around 110 pounds?

Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it? - Caroline Myss
Lannette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-15, 07:56 PM  
Footballnut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbeez View Post

Now the wait...
I got mine too. Was starting to get a little worried. I can't wait. (I think my husband might commit me, though).
Old 08-21-15, 08:06 AM  
momof10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lannette View Post
I can't believe I'm actually considering this for myself. Would those with bungee rebounder still recommend the ultra bungees for someone who weighs around 110 pounds?
I weigh 115 and I have ultra and x-strong that I alternate on both of my 49" Bellicons. The 44" and 39" ones I have x-strong. I am not sure what strength Daisy Duke got in hers but the bounce is too soft for her. I told her she should get the ultra for a faster bounce. I wouldn't go with anything less than ultras because of what Barb mentioned about it having less bungee cords than the Bellicon. You don't want coning at all

Cheryl
Old 08-21-15, 08:37 AM  
kelsey211
VF Supporter

I weigh about the same as Cheryl and I would definitely get the Ultra which is what I have on my Bellicons.
Old 08-21-15, 11:19 AM  
Lannette

Quote:
I am not sure what strength Daisy Duke got in hers but the bounce is too soft for her. I told her she should get the ultra for a faster bounce.
Are you sure she didn't get the ultra cords to begin with? That wouldn't bode well for the quality of the rebounder.

Anyway thanks for the info on the cords. I'm back to thinking about it.
Daisy, if you see this I wish you'd let us know which cords you got.

Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it? - Caroline Myss
Lannette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-15, 06:54 PM  
Daizyduke

My daughter wants a rebounder. She's 17 and loves those trampoline parks. Which band strength gives that kind of bounce? She weighs about 110 lbs. Also does band strength have anything to do with how long the bands last? Thanks!
Daizyduke is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bellicon, costco, jumpsport, probounce, reboundair, rebounder