Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-26-21, 12:56 PM  
manleym

Happy Tuesday Everyone!

ChelePA thanks for the feedback on doubling Caroline's workouts. Agree that it would be too much doing both. I think I'll do her SuperSets Hiit and maybe a low impact, or as Bee suggested, yoga. Definitely something not as intense, unless I'm feeling SUPER energetic!

Bee agree with no yoga in the cold. Even a regular workout where you're sweating would be hard to do in the cold. But I'm fickle about weather. That's the main reason I workout inside. Don't like my nose running, etc....So what do you plan on doing for Kickbox Wednesday, or have you thought about it yet?

Cataddict so glad you're back and that everything's and everyone's ok and doing well! Funny you mentioned Morwena because she is just now becoming more of a main character. Hubby said the other night that she looked familiar, so we've probably seen her in something else. I think that's one of the fun things about BBC/Masterpiece. You see the same actors playing a variety of roles. We've seen Sir Edmund from Turn in a variety of shows and roles. And the woman who played the spy in Foyle's War. She's been in alot of different things. CA and Kim we've added Miss Scarlet and the Duke to our watchlist. Looking forward to it! Thanks for the suggestion!

Kim I'm glad you pulled out Hi/Lo Dome Challenge again. You're the one who inspired me to do it!

FN1 and FN2 I think you both would like Caroline. It is different with just the music, but having done STS, ya'll will have NO PROBLEM matching her weights!

Kittybug your stats are just - WOW! AMAZING! You're lifting, like KateTT weights! Impressive! Go muscles, indeed! LOL!! I'm so glad all of this hard work is paying off and that your seeing results. And that others can see them too!

KateTT I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your former MIL. This has been a hard enough year as it was, but then to have 2 losses makes it even worse. Big hug to you!

For Metabolic Monday yesterday I did Cathe Live Metabolic Burn #170. I LOVED it! It was PERFECT for Metabolic Monday! There were 26 different exercises, so it just flew since nothing was repeated. There was a nice variety and mix of equipment - weights, bands, gliding devices - all things I like to use. Since this was an older Live, Cathe had a class with her so that was a nice change of pace from either her being alone or a Caroline/Youtube instructor who are generally alone.

Today for TwoFer Tuesday I'm going to do Caroline's SuperSet HiiT and will decide what the other workout I'm feeling up for when I'm finished.

And yes, any thoughts for Fun Friday?
manleym is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
watulan check-in