Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 01-03-21, 07:53 AM  
Cher

Total Max Mixers - Week of Jan 3

Workout yesterday was Cathe’s Body Fusion.

Karen - I got an email yesterday about the Peloton app free for 2 months. I signed up. (Just made myself a note to cancel before I get charged). My aunt just bought a Peleton bike which I tried a few weeks ago when I was at her house. I love it and want one! Lol Maybe someday. . Anyway, she was showing me the app when I was there and told me about a yoga instructor she likes so now I can try it. I also saw some dance cardio workouts and some other strength workouts I will try. Btw, I do have a Fire Stick on my workout tv too so that will work. Thanks for bringing the freebie to my attention!

JBliff - How did you like Mobility Basics? We have gotten takeout a few times since March. We are a small town and we don’t want any of our small restaurants to go under so try to support them from time to time.....plus we get sick of cooking all the time. There is no indoor dining aloud here in Michigan so there is usually only a couple people working in the restaurants and most have curbside delivery. More snow again here today. We are going to start taking down our Christmas stuff today so won’t have to go out anywhere
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-21, 08:36 AM  
JBliff

Hi everyone. My workout yesterday was a 70-minute brisk walk with DH. It got pretty warm and sunny so I actually got pretty hot during our walk. In contrast, we'll be getting rain all day today and it'll be much colder.

Cher
- Peleton has really taken off during the pandemic. Enjoy the free trial. I like Mobility Basics. It's pretty easy but fairly relaxing and just short enough for me not to get bored.

Karjoy - I didn't realize the Peleton app has so many options. I thought it was just cycling. Glad you are enjoying your treadmill.

Hi to Gibbee and Vannie. Have a good Sunday, all.
JBliff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-21, 12:37 PM  
Vantreesta

I think we might have 2 threads for this week.
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Vantreesta is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-21, 06:52 AM  
Cher

Copying Karen’s post - we both had started a new thread for the week yesterday and since this one already had additional posts, I copied hers here.

Karin’s post:

Morning all. Our front finally passed through after dropping buckets of rain and it is nice and cool today. DH is out playing golf and I think they will have to walk and not use golf carts as it is so soggy.

I have been off for over a week and go back to work tomorrow. I bet our office is deluged with calls about getting vaccinated.

I am going up to do another Peloton treadmill workout shortly. This will be endurance based and not intervals.

Hoping 2021 will bring blessings to us all. Kareng
Old 01-04-21, 06:57 AM  
Cher

No workout yesterday- Rest Day - Started taking down the Christmas stuff.

JBliff - Sounds like a nice walk yesterday for January.

Karen - Hope you have a good first day back to work.
Old 01-04-21, 10:04 AM  
JBliff

I didn't do a workout yesterday since I woke up at 2:20 a.m. and never got back to sleep. I did clean the house and did the laundry so I got some exercise anyway .

Cher - We took the tree down on New Year's day. The living room seemed so much bigger without the tree in it!

Waves to everyone. Have a good day.
JBliff is offline   Reply With Quote