Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-11-13, 06:19 AM  
wellnesswife

How are the warmup & cool down?
wellnesswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-13, 06:36 AM  
SquishyMommy

Ugh. So frustrated. Tracked my order through Amazon and it is now saying expected arrival date of January 31! WTH??? I got the notification that it shipped on the 8th at 11:30am but here is what the shipping details says:

Date Time Location Event Details
January 10, 2013 05:18:00 AM Bell Gardens CA US Departure Scan
January 10, 2013 04:03:00 AM West Hollywood CA US Arrival Scan
January 10, 2013 --- Bell Gardens CA US Departure Scan
January 9, 2013 --- US Shipment has left seller facility and is in transit to carrier

Are my DVDs just taking a little tour of California or what? How can it leave the same place twice?
Old 01-11-13, 06:57 AM  
acescholar

Jennifer: I got mine yesterday from Amazon, and my notice also listed January 31 as the estimated arrival. You may actually get yours in the next day or two.
acescholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-13, 07:04 AM  
SquishyMommy

Quote:
Originally Posted by acescholar View Post
Jennifer: I got mine yesterday from Amazon, and my notice also listed January 31 as the estimated arrival. You may actually get yours in the next day or two.
Well, that is reassuring. Not sure why I'm so worried about it. I don't plan on starting it until February anyway, but I guess being the vidiot I am, I am just not happy until it is in my hot little hands! LOL!
Old 01-11-13, 10:14 AM  
shoegoddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquishyMommy View Post
Ugh. So frustrated. Tracked my order through Amazon and it is now saying expected arrival date of January 31! WTH??? I got the notification that it shipped on the 8th at 11:30am but here is what the shipping details says:

Date Time Location Event Details
January 10, 2013 05:18:00 AM Bell Gardens CA US Departure Scan
January 10, 2013 04:03:00 AM West Hollywood CA US Arrival Scan
January 10, 2013 --- Bell Gardens CA US Departure Scan
January 9, 2013 --- US Shipment has left seller facility and is in transit to carrier

Are my DVDs just taking a little tour of California or what? How can it leave the same place twice?
I received the exact same notice. Bell Gardens is in So. Calif as I am so I'm sure I'll get these by this weekend so you should be getting them soon too.

I'm not a typical grandma!

Body by Cathe, Chalene and Dr. Niccole
-Me

A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water
-Eleanor Roosevelt

Well-behaved women seldom make history
-Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Women are Angels
And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...we are flexible like that
-White Witch

Gotta love Maxine:
http://forum.videofitness.com/pictur...&pictureid=230
shoegoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-13, 10:16 AM  
Debbie S.
VF Supporter

Interesting that the East coast VFers got it before us West coast gals. It shipped out of CA.
Don't Compare Yourself to somebody else. BE YOUR BEST! Chalene Johnson

A Spark of Hope

In memory of:
Michael Sparkman
October 11th, 2001-October 21st, 2008
Hope Fimiani
August 26th, 2006-October 13th, 2008
Debbie S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-13, 10:38 AM  
bee1forfitness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie S. View Post
Her workouts make a fantastic finisher. This is how I do the majority of her workouts.

There are a lot of her purist who only do her workouts and it's plenty for them. So, it's definitely an individual thing.

She does have longer workouts, but it's earlier work and pretty hard to find on Youtube.

I've created a lot of longer Zuzana inspired circuits and have them posted her at VF. I know a few VFers do them and really like them a lot.
When she 1st started she would combine, several circuits so some of her workouts would be close to 30 minutes at high intensity. It seem within the last year or so she has shorten them to 12-15 minutes....I'm glad I have those older workout transcripts.

I am one VFer who uses Debbie S /Zuzana inspired circuits, they're fun and very challenging and Debbie S incorporates Kettlebells in her circuits as well. I was able to copy them from Debbie S post here on VF
bee1forfitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-13, 12:17 PM  
Sass

For those of you who feel like one Zcut workout is not enough just do it a 2nd time around...when I find that some - not many - of her circuits haven't really done anything for me I go at it for a 2nd time and then I'm dead.

And all of the workouts she's made in the past on Bodyrock and her current ZWOWs can be searched on litealloy - http://litealloy.com/workouts/tags .
Old 01-11-13, 02:14 PM  
slysam

Quote:
Originally Posted by olala View Post
Leanne,

I just followed BodyRock site and every day did one posted new workout for 12-18 min (I think she has some longer but not over 30 min). I noticed I lost endurance and actually grow some cellulite from not doing enough low intensity cardio. When I started doing DVDs workouts again, I was shocked, how difficult for me to work out 45-60 minutes.

I needed longer cardio and end up buying Bellicon.
Interesting. I suspect I need some longer duration, lower intensity work as well. Sometimes I will do a short high intensity workout followed by some gentler, lower intensity activity. I read about something similar being suggested by the Cosgrove's for "stubburn fat loss". I am not sure about that, though I seem to lose well when I do this. I mainly do it to mix things up and work anaerobic and aerobic systems. Maybe something like that can work with these. I am quite tempted now. I am not a big fan of burpees though, I do not question their effectiveness though.
slysam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-13, 02:21 PM  
ddj
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie S. View Post
Interesting that the East coast VFers got it before us West coast gals. It shipped out of CA.
I'm in the south and I didn't get mine yet. Many people fairly close to me got theirs already and mine can't seem to get out of Texas.

Tags
watch it now, win tv, zcut, zuzana, zuzana light, zuzka light