Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-12-18, 08:03 PM  
Mickey12

I just ordered the dvd. I am so happy Michelle offered this in dvd format. It looks fun. I like her other Bodyfit 360 workouts but they move too fast so I just do the moves slower. They are different from most of what I have and I like variety.

Kim
Mickey12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-18, 10:39 AM  
Mickey12

I also emailed Michelle to thank her for putting this on dvd.
Kim
Mickey12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-18, 04:28 PM  
Softshoe
VF Supporter

Got my new Bodyfit 360 Energize. I love the cover art, the colors are pretty. I can't do the workout because of injury. So I am saving it for the future. Sure came fast.
Old 07-31-18, 06:02 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

Mine came yesterday. Plan to do it by the end of the week.

Watula, Cheeto, Charli, Lux, Merlin, Rudy, Finley the Cat, Hobbes, Winston, and Finley the Dog Fan Girl!

Word of 2024: Patience
cataddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-18, 01:59 PM  
Shortstuff
VF Supporter

Tried it this morning!

I received mine yesterday and did it this morning and loved it -- but I love all the Bodyfit 360's. This one has more of a "dance" feel to it than the other 3 and it runs about 50 mins. I'm happy I purchased it! Hope you guys love it too!
Shortstuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-18, 03:25 PM  
marki64

I just saw a clip and it looks like fun. She has great music too, compared to the others. I wish Cathe and KCM would consult Michelle with the music choice. She is always on beat. I guess she spends more time choreographing than most.
marki64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-18, 05:36 PM  
Garrie A.

Mary's clip is tempting me!!!

Michelle is excellent at matching choreography to the beat of the music, thanks to her dance and gymnastics backgrounds. She was also a Gold medalist in the 1991 Reebok National Aerobic Championship (mixed pairs with Chris Galen).
--------------------------------------------------------
CLX 6/19-9/19
STS Grad 11/19-2/20, 9/20-12/20

Current Focus:
Retro Rotation!!

Check out my blog by clicking on the "Home Page" link under my profile name.
Garrie A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-18, 06:57 PM  
muggle

Quote:
Originally Posted by marki64 View Post
Hmm, this actually looks kind of fun to me, but I will wait on it. She really knows how to create workouts that work up a sweat, that's for sure.
Are we twins?!?! I’m thinking the same thing. I saw the clip and it’s tempting. I like the Bodyfits when I want to move and not kill myself. And YES I agree about her music. They always “fit” the workout.
muggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-18, 09:24 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

I did the Dance Conditioning portion only. It runs roughly 25 minutes. It consists of a warm up and 3 (I believe it was 3) cardio combinations. No cool down or stretch. Michelle and her two backgrounders do the workout barefoot, and I did so as well.

Initial thoughts: Fun! I could follow and do probably 95% of the workout without preview. Michelle uses some of the same movements that she has used before along with some that are new-to-me. She puts them together in a new and dancier way. The music fits the movements and was motivating to me. I was a bit put off by the shrill whooping that for some reason was present in the most recent of Michelle's Cardio Burn, but none of that here. Michelle's demeanor was very pleasant, enthusiastic without being over the top perky. I wish this portion was longer, since I was really enjoying myself and boom, it was over! I also wish there was access to a cooldown/stretch at the end of the portion.

Watula, Cheeto, Charli, Lux, Merlin, Rudy, Finley the Cat, Hobbes, Winston, and Finley the Dog Fan Girl!

Word of 2024: Patience

Last edited by cataddict; 08-02-18 at 09:26 PM. Reason: add one sentence
cataddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-18, 09:55 PM  
Fitstick

I did the entire workout this morning and found it fun and sweaty. Michelle looks like she is enjoying herself and there is nothing shrill about her voice in this one. About the only minus was there were some burpees but not a ton, and some of the moves felt quite challenging but she does have a modifier. I’m glad to see an instructor doing fun dance moves for a change!
Fitstick is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
michelle dozois, nac, national aerobics