Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-01-18, 03:35 PM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

New Michelle Dozios

I saw on the Total Fitness that she is coming out with new workout. Does anyone have any ideas of what it is? I don't recall hearing anything.

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-18, 04:59 AM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

Got this from Michelle:

Hi Denise. Bodyfit 360
Dance Conditioning Vol 4 - I expect to start presale by the end of the week as soon as I hear delivery date of finished product.

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-18, 07:31 AM  
marki64

I got all excited when I saw this thread, but I am not into dancing workouts, so I will pass. Love her Peak 10 dvds though. I just never get bored with a Michelle workout.
marki64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-18, 08:48 AM  
muggle

Quote:
Originally Posted by marki64 View Post
I got all excited when I saw this thread, but I am not into dancing workouts, so I will pass. Love her Peak 10 dvds though. I just never get bored with a Michelle workout.
This!!! Absolutely the same here.
muggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-18, 09:01 AM  
sherry7899

I am into dance workouts, but I cannot do high impact. I think hers usually are high impact.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-18, 02:10 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise R View Post
Got this from Michelle:

Hi Denise. Bodyfit 360
Dance Conditioning Vol 4 - I expect to start presale by the end of the week as soon as I hear delivery date of finished product.
Kind of surprised she is doing another DVD--thought she wasn't going to produce any more? Or maybe a better question is, do we know what format she will have available for purchase?

I'd like to hear more about what she has planned for this workout. I like Michelle, I like dancy since I find I've really enjoyed doing the more choreographed older workouts, and I hope it's intense without 300 plyo jacks in a row!

I saw this mentioned in Mary's "coming soon" email, and was hoping someone would follow up with more info. Thanks, Denise!

Watula, Cheeto, Charli, Lux, Merlin, Rudy, Finley the Cat, Hobbes, Winston, and Finley the Dog Fan Girl!

Word of 2024: Patience
cataddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-18, 04:29 PM  
soulflower

Yeah!!!

My favorite videos are Michelle’s Bodyfit360! I’m excited!
soulflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-18, 02:17 AM  
Softshoe
VF Supporter

Pre-sale has started at Michelle's. Want to get the DVD. Said she would be sending the DVDs out July 28th. Though in another spot on the page it says estimated availability August 28th. There is a modifier.
Old 07-11-18, 07:02 AM  
sherry7899

There is a little clip here. It's not for me....

https://www.michelledozois.com/store/Dz9WCVft

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-18, 07:45 AM  
bubbles76

Thanks for the clip Sherry! I've got all her Bodyfit dvds, but this one just isn't calling my name. I would have to hear the music; so much of Bodyfit 360 is about having awesome music. Plus, that modifier (as in the other Bodyfit dvds) doesn't really look like she's modifying much.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
michelle dozois, nac, national aerobics