Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 08-14-17, 01:23 PM  
marki64

Quote:
Originally Posted by owltx View Post
Oooh, thanks for letting us know! This looks really good, I think all portions of this would be good. Though weird about the no warm-up. I would typically order the DVD, but it looks like premixes are on the download, and this *is* one I could see using for travel a lot, and since there is a decent amount of savings on the download . . . I don't know . . . . decisions, decisions.
Maybe I heard wrong, but I think she said even the download has premixes, so I am assuming the dvd will. I'm glad Mary is carrying these. She will have all the details. It doesn't sound like the price will be cheaper going through Michelle's site, since you have to pay shipping.
marki64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-17, 02:36 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

I agree it's weird there's no filmed warmup, but I bit anyway. I suspect that we will not be seeing many more (if any) DVD formatted workouts from Michelle.

Watula, Cheeto, Charli, Lux, Merlin, Rudy, Finley the Cat, Hobbes, Winston, and Finley the Dog Fan Girl!

Word of 2024: Patience
cataddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-17, 08:30 PM  
Orlita

It sounds to me like the digital version isn't a download but streaming. Has anyone asked this? It talks about logging in to use them.
Orlita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-17, 10:00 AM  
donellda

Shipping to Canada doubles the price so I am not so sure (although I do want it)
donellda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-17, 01:02 PM  
Karen Beckwith
VF Supporter

This is now available for pre-ordering from Mary - Total Fitness DVD's.

"Comfort zones are very often expanded by discomfort." - Mimi Solaire
Karen Beckwith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-17, 06:40 PM  
muggle

For those of you that got the workout, what are your thoughts? I'm bummed that there's no warm up. I agree with others here. Even 5 minutes would help because it starts with the HiiT segments. I thought it was ok but not Peak 10 intensity which was a surprise. I liked the lower body section and the flow and release was nice. It's a decent workout.
muggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-17, 09:59 AM  
Jennifer P.
VF Supporter

I ordered from Mary & just got mine the other day, but I haven't opened it yet. I was thinking the lower body section could serve as the warm up--if not, I'll do my own. I hope to view it today.

Let's keep this beautiful planet & all its wonderful creatures alive!
Jennifer P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-17, 07:36 AM  
Mickey12

I agree with Muggle that this workout is not as intense as the Peak 10 workouts. Probably because the cardio sections are only 10 minutes each. That said, I think the workout is still really hard. Michelle has modifier which is great and I did some of my own modifying when I was sucking wind. The body weight lower and upper body sections are not too brutal but are still challenging. The core section is a lot of planks which are not my favorite. Overall I liked the workout and Michelle is her usual, perky and motivating self. I am very happy she offered this on DVD.

Kim
Mickey12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-17, 05:34 PM  
marki64

I think I am glad I didn't order this one. I have most of her dvds, so I don't need anymore.
marki64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-17, 08:42 PM  
katmom

I ordered the digital version and it is a download or streaming. It also comes with 20, 30, 40, 50, and 60 minute premixes. However, I have not yet had the opportunity to do this program.

Tags
michelle dozois