Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-31-20, 06:57 AM  
owltx

I am really getting excited about these. I am excited for more HIIT workouts - both low and high impact. I am hoping for some premixes to "mix" them up. Really excited about the mobility workout - also hoping for some premixes there that are shorter - maybe an upper or lower focused one. Loving the look of the bonuses - makes me think we will get some killer premixes.
Old 08-31-20, 09:05 AM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Originally Posted by owltx View Post
Loving the look of the bonuses - makes me think we will get some killer premixes.
+1 Fingers crossed for brilliant premixes!!

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-20, 03:50 PM  
adawn
VF Supporter

From today's Monday newsletter email:

Quote:
Perfect30 Update - 8-31-20

Hi Everyone,

We finished all of the Perfect30 edits last week and are now working on finishing the authoring of the Perfect30 DVDs, tweaking the audio mixes, and proofing all of the DVDs. We're hoping to finish everything late this week or early next week. These are the final steps before we can send the masters to the duplicator which we plan on doing next week. This also means that once we finish everything we will finally be able to start sharing additional detailed information about all of the DVDs, like workout times and premixes, and also to start showing you the first video clips from the Perfect30 workout series. We're really excited and can't wait to show you the clips!
adawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-20, 05:01 PM  
fanofladyvols

adawn am I missing something...or does what they seem to be doing this week sound identical to what they said they were doing in the update last week?

I'm not saying it wouldn't, or shouldn't, take two weeks to do that....just reads the same to me...

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
Old 08-31-20, 05:41 PM  
adawn
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofladyvols View Post
adawn am I missing something...or does what they seem to be doing this week sound identical to what they said they were doing in the update last week?

I'm not saying it wouldn't, or shouldn't, take two weeks to do that....just reads the same to me...
It's very similar but technically a little bit of progress. They went from starting the authoring to "finishing" the authoring. From "soon will be proofing" to actually proofing. They also now give tentative deadlines in the latest update. But yeah, you make a good point. Still better than no update though I suppose.

Last Monday:

We have now finished making our final edits to all of the Perfect30 workouts and have now started authoring the Perfect30 DVDs, tweaking the audio mixes, and soon will be proofing all of the DVDs. These are the final steps before we can send the masters to the duplicator. This also means that once we finish everything we will finally be able to start sharing additional detailed information about all of the DVDs, like workout times and premixes, and also to start showing you the first video clips from the Perfect30 workout series. We're really excited and can't wait to show you the clips!

Today:

We finished all of the Perfect30 edits last week and are now working on finishing the authoring of the Perfect30 DVDs, tweaking the audio mixes, and proofing all of the DVDs. We're hoping to finish everything late this week or early next week. These are the final steps before we can send the masters to the duplicator which we plan on doing next week. This also means that once we finish everything we will finally be able to start sharing additional detailed information about all of the DVDs, like workout times and premixes, and also to start showing you the first video clips from the Perfect30 workout series. We're really excited and can't wait to show you the clips!
Old 08-31-20, 07:01 PM  
fanofladyvols

I see your point ...and yes...I do like updates

Old 09-01-20, 10:51 AM  
mamaste

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofladyvols View Post

I think they expected to finish last week. Then the governor of NJ announced last week gyms could reopen. They’ve probably been focused on that.
Old 09-08-20, 12:37 PM  
adawn
VF Supporter

Today's update (posted elsewhere in its own thread but wanted to include it on this thread, especially the part about clips maybe being available next week!):

Quote:
Perfect30 Update - 9-8-20

Hi Everyone,

We're just about done with our work on Perfect30 and plan on wrapping everything up this week. We spent the labor day weekend proofing all of the Perfect30 DVDs and we're really happy with the way they all look and can't wait to share them with you. We still need about two more days of work to make our final authoring and audio tweaks, but masters will go out to the replicator at the end of this week.

The next step in the process will be for the replicator to send us "check discs" that will be made from our masters so that we can make sure everything is ok before our production run begins. Then it's just a matter of having the replicator make & package all of the DVDs and send them to us from California. How long all of this will take is still unknown, but we will let you know more as soon as we can.

As of right now, we hope to start sharing video clips with you next week on Facebook, YouTube, and our website.
Old 09-14-20, 10:12 AM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

Update 9/14/20

Perfect30 Update - 9-14-20
Hi Everyone,

Our work on all the Perfect30 workout DVDs is now done and this means the only thing now left is for the replicator to schedule, make, and ship the Perfec30 DVDs. How long all of this will take is still unknown, but we will let you know more as soon as we can. While the replicator is working on the DVDs we will start working on the digital files for the downloads and our Cathe OnDemand streaming site.

We also plan on starting to share Perfect30 video clips this week on Facebook, YouTube, and our website - ARE YOU READY!

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-20, 01:51 PM  
fanofladyvols

Clicking my heels three times and chanting, "October...October.... October...."

Tags
cathe, cathe perfect30, perfect 30, perfect30