Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 02-26-20, 11:20 AM  
AnMrsDe

Arrow Just The Workouts~MARCH 2020~*Everyone Welcome!*

March 2020

Continuing with my strength rotation with yoga in the mix. My body is responding well with 2 active rest days a week so keeping with that this month. Who knew?? PT/Rehab workouts as needed as well.
R90=RIPT90FIT; TBS=Total Body Solution

1 - Michelle's Total Body Workout - Full Class (52 min.); TBS (Lower Back); Winsor B&T I really liked Michelle's class. Standing postures for 3/4 of the class, then floor stretches. I'm going to include Winsor B&T this month as I think that helps to keep my lower body pain free and loose. My LB feels incredibly loose right now!
2 - X-10 (w/u; Low Impact); RIPT90FIT (R90) Body Fat Breakdown; TBS (Lower Back) Very good workout today! I really like BFB which consists of 7 weighted exercises done for 3 sets. Definitely has a cardio effect to this workout. Manmakers are included in this which is a shoulder press, squat thrust, push up, & 1 arm row very quickly. I omitted the push-ups and used 12 & 15#. With X-10, this was enough and stretched it out with TBS.
3 - Winsor B&T
4 - My w/u; Heather R Full Body HiiT with Weights//No Repeats; R90 Abs & Legs; Michelle's Yin Yoga Not sure I'd specify this HR workout as "HiiT", but it was good for what I was wanting this morning. R90 A&L workout I really like...lots of core focus then weighted leg work with a fabulous finisher at the end with goblet squats & tuck jumps! Great combo today!
5 - Winsor B&T; TBS (Lower Back; Core; Knees; Shoulders) I just kept adding on more of the TBS segments as the baby slept. :0)
6 - Yvette Bachman BOSU Buddy Workout--Shoulders & Triceps; R90 More Metabolic Mania; Michelle's Yin Yoga LOVED Yvette's newest class - only 42 min, and with only her brother in the class!! SUPER FUN one! It has some really fun moves using the Bosu and 8-12 reps of weight work for shoulders & triceps. I kept everything lighter to not tweak any other back muscles and my speed was slower on a few exercises than theirs. Still, I managed to burn 319 cal which wasn't too far off from their 370-380 cal burn. :0) I was feeling good, so I added on the R90 MMM which consists of 3 exercises done for 7 sets with less rest times as you go. Burpees, One Arm Snatches, & Nasties (which are lunge switches in Cathe's world) are the exercises and what a BITE on the last set which is AMRAP with zero rest times! I usually did 20 reps of burpees and nasties and 14 reps of snatches. Modifying, I used my step for the burpees (in which I did thrusters) and shallow Nasties, LOL. Still after my final stretch, I topped out at 610 cal burn for today's workout...not too shabby! My back feels great since I was always mindful. :0)
7 - X-10 (w/u); R90 Back & Quads; PHA 3 (Extended Lying Stretch) I really like this workout...keeping weights a little lighter, using 15's, 20's, & (1) 25. Seven sets of Pullovers, Back Rows, Pull Ups (I did Pull Downs w/ 35#bar, using overhand/underhand grips), Goblet Squats, Side Lunges, & Front Lunges (using my BOSU). Then 5 Super Sets of Pull Downs & Squat Jumps. For the Side Lunges, I touched my DB to the opposite shoe instead of holding under my chin. What a great finisher! Just love these workouts to get in/get out that include awesome finishers and great challenges! So glad I pulled this set out again! During Cathe's stretch, in place of the neck/wrist stretches, I did psoas stretches, bridge, & IT band stretches for my back/hips.

8 - LU Flexibility I think this is my favorite of the set! Just such a great flow, music, postures, balance work, and superb instruction. I did have to insert child's pose after the Sphinx sequence (when pulling in back opposite foot - my lower back was insisting on it!), and after splits. I did really well in splits today (sitting on a block), but I could go down deeper in the pose with elbows close to the mat and both legs were straight. :0) I need to do more of these classes again! My lower body is feeling soooo loose right now....while my wrists are feeling good. This one seems to be my "goldilocks" class of the series. It has 4 next to it! Off to my volunteer Sunday nursery duty at church....ETA: 45 min of yard work (64*)!!!
9 - X-10 (w/u); R90 Lung Burner; CLX Lower Body Extreme Zone; Stretch I really love to hate Lung Burner! It's super short and to the point: Burpees; Squat Jumps; Mt Climbers; KB swings; Nasties - doing AMRAP for 3 sets (worksheet is wrong). I find it impossible to do squat jumps and nasties without my arms thrusting me up/back each time! Great w/o for legs as well as the lungs, LOL. In keeping with the leg theme, I acquired this CLX w/o thru a trade and decided it sat on my shelf long enough. It was ok...I realized I don't miss CLX in the least...I loved that program at one point many years ago but some of the exercises are so innovative and s-l-o-w that I just didn't find it fun. I did like revisiting the "bowler lunges" though and it does have really good FW band work in this to really burn out your butt. I just was careful with my back and not trying to do exercises that I wasn't sure how my back would respond, but one never knows until later if there will be pain even after the vigilance. Hopefully, this wasn't a bad choice!
10 - Winsor B&T; TBS (Lower Back) (Back feeling ok today, but doesn't hurt to take precautions).
11 - R90 (my w/u); R90 Arms & Shoulders; R90 Back & Shoulders; R90 Hard Core Chest; Stretch Great upper body workout today! I had extra time, so I kept adding on more workouts to hit each upper body part. Loved A&S - 6 exercises for bis/tris then 3 super sets of curls to overhead & tricep extensions. B&S consists of 4 shoulder and back exercises then 8 super sets of pull ups (35# pull downs for me) and Shoulder presses. Burn, baby burn! Then HCC consists of p/u's, planks, chest presses, chest flyes, with core work in the mix. However, I did 2 sets of p/u's & plank combos then moved on to presses, flyes, and core. As a finisher, there is a burn set of AMRAP of burpees. I did 4 reps without the p/u's, then 26 that included the p/u since I omitted them earlier, LOL. What an upper body fry session!! Got lots of back work w/ the pull down bar....love that! Feeling good (and toasty a little later in the day!). :0) Got groceries for me/parents earlier and now off to a dentist appt....oh joy!
12- Winsor B&T; TBS (Lower Back); Michelle's Yoga Flow For Concentration (43 out of 48 min.) Love these long naps of the baby to allow me to get in a long workout! It truly was right up to the shavasana in Michelle's class! :0)
13- Rest
14- Cathe Live PHA Plus Cardio Blasts #238 Wow, this one seemed so tough for me today! I can tell my endurance level took a nose dive during all this lower back business. Pushed thru but my heavier weights than Cathe quickly lowered to what she was using. What a bite at the end with those shoulder exercises. I was so done at that point, LOL! This one is so SUPERB for endurance improvements...ended with a 412 cal burn and I wasn't even going "all out" on the cardio. Added on a nice, LONGGG stretch. Back feels great!! I think these extra rest days are really helping and then I'm ready to ramp it up on the other days! :0)

Gonna be different around here this week...all schools and church activities around here are cancelled until further notice....starting to get a little scarier now. At least I can still watch my baby in my home! Yay!
15- Michelle's Total Body Yoga~Presence (42 min.); Yoga 30For30 (Stamina) Both of these classes are awesome! Love the Warrior sequence in Stamina.
16- Winsor B&T; Michelle's Power Yoga Workout~Grace (55 min.); TBS (Lower Back) So nice of Michelle to put this class on her channel...it's taken from when she instructed at Udaya.com. Great class!
17- X-10 (w/u); R90 Chest & Arms; R90 Back & Shoulders; Yoga30For30 (Flow & Stretch); Level Up (Upper Body Yin) Ya, taking advantage of the extra workout time today! Love these 2 R90 classes so much! I am really enjoying this set this month....it has been so perfect for me in keeping things lighter for my back and being shorter so not too taxing. Thought I'd try F&S again to see if I liked it any better....nope! I like the flow but not the mat work, as it includes those wonkey knee stretches in most of Travis's yin classes, so I'm modifying a lot. The LU UB class isn't a fav either for the standing stretches (I find awkward), but I do like the floor stretches in this one. A Lonnnggg fat burning session today!!
18- Michelle's Gentle Yin Yoga Full Class 2015 (45 min.) Another fantastic yin class done almost all lying on the mat. It felt so relaxing.... I squeezed this in between grocery shopping and a hair appt. Thought I'd get to the store early before the rush...good thing I did b/c I had to go to FIVE(!) stores to find what I needed; and even then came home without the milk for my parents. :/ CRAZY!!!!
19- Yvette Bachman Bust Your Butt Cardio!! (63 min.); Michelle's Yin Yoga LOVED, LOVED, LOVED this FUN workout!! It uses the step (I used a 6"), FW band, and a set of weights for random shoulder work for approx. 10-15 min. To keep things safe (for knees, back), I slowed down the pace of a few of the jumping up/down off the step, but keeping up pretty darn well with her! Thankful for those 2 cups of coffee beforehand, LOL. It has a fantastic FW band segment at the end and this workout all around is so awesome for legs!!! Thoroughly loved it. I thought she was going to include more burpees, though; I didn't think there were very many at all! And not TOTAL burpees that include the push up either. NOT complaining, mind you, just stating facts. It felt so good to experience an endorphin high today!!! Really miss those from my outdoor walks...(still leery to go out there since my allergies are so bad right now). 510+ calories before my add-on stretch. Just Love Yvette to give me that hour of bliss and help me escape from the (uncertain) world right now!
20- Gina B Sweat & Tone It Up 20min. HiiT w/o; R90 Legs & Glutes; Stretch; Later: STS Plyo Legs 26; STS Extended Stretch Gina's w/o was a great warm up for L&G...love her! L&G isn't the hardest lower body workout but it's not a walk in the park either. It still includes nasties and goblet squats along with side lunges, deadlifts, lunges & squats. Got my 2nd wind later (it was between this and watching more Netflix(!) and I'm proud to say I hightailed it down to my workout room and did Plyo Legs. LOVE my STS Disc 26!!!!!!!!!!! My favorite of the Plyo Legs! I didn't go super heavy but heavy enough to make it bite! Used 15's and 20's and 1 8# for the 45* turns (love those!). I used my highest step (10") for step-ups and this time was even more amazing b/c I could use my BOSU for the front lunges and the Down-Up jumps. I cringe when I see them jumping up to the high step(!), um, no thanks! Also no Sit & Slides for my knees - I did Side Lunges w/ 15#. So, between all the Power Scissors and Nasties, tuck jumps, air jacks and the like, I got quite a few good cardio moves in today as well! I checked on the inside of my STS disc holder and noticed the last 5 workouts I have done from this set since my '18 STS rotation were..... Plyo Legs #26!! For me, this one stands the time and so does the Live version #270...I need to do it again now and compare these two! 667 total calorie burn today! Yes, ma'am!
21- Travis's podcast (Why Your Beliefs Have HUGE Impact-32 min.); Cathe Live Cardio Fusion #207 (40 min.); TM 1.5 miles incline walking (inclines 9-15; 25 min.); stretch I listened to Travis's podcast while working on my puzzle I have set up, but I'm counting it as meditation b/c it seemed like meditation to me! Also during my TM walking, I listened to my Pastor's daily devotionals online this week....so uplifting! :0) (I needed that!). Cathe's w/o is a MAJOR FUN and SWEAT FEST!!!! All 37 min. of straight cardio (hi/lo; I think there were 2 water breaks). Cathe's energy is SO contagious! [But I really noticed in this class that the camera man pans around the room to the other participants quite often and I didn't know some moves were changed...keep it on Cathe!!! Or if you're going to pan around, keep it on Kate since she always has good form and knows what to do, LOL]. ETA: I guess the panning wouldn't be a problem with Cathe's newest Live class where she's by herself, LOLOLOL! Kudos to her for filming that!! Anywaaaayyyy, a GREAT CARDIO LOVE FEST today!! 573 cal burn....my legs got worked really well this week, LMLO! (Laughing My Legs Off)

22- Michelle's Total Body Mandala Flow; Winsor B&T; TBS (Lower Back; Knee) It was so good to listen to our Pastor via online...he really lifted my anxiety about all this. Just a fantastic message!!
23- Cathe Live Total Body Giant Sets #2 (#214); Cathe Stretch Max #3 This TBGS is such a classic total body burner!!! "Bonus reps, baby!" There are two sets of LB, UB, & core work in this 60 min. workout. I used 5's to 25's, sometimes slowing down the speed and less reps with those 25's....and love the music in this one as well. It really pulls you thru that core segment!! I had to drop to 12's to eek out those last 4 reps of W Curls!! Man, oh man, what a FRYER! 467 cal burn today!
24- Yvette Bachman BOSU HiiT with A Shoulder Blast (65 min.); (Later): YT Full Power Yoga "Balance" Class w/ Travis (30 min.) Yvette's class was a fun one that uses light weights and :40/:40 Bosu/cardio format then :30 intervals, albeit a bit annoying with 3? ads throughout. Lots of balance work with jumping on the Bosu and balancing, etc. I kept my weights at 3#, then at the end, 5# since I did heavies yesterday. I didn't like it as well as some of her other Bosu workouts but still a fun one and most definitely a shoulder fryer! Travis' class was really good - I didn't find it as crazy hard as LU Balance (which was good!), but still a nice challenge. I loved the Eagle/floating leg in front/Dancer's Pose/Chopasana sequence! I stayed in some of these poses longer than ever w/o falling, so there's that.
25- Cathe Live Express Plyo Legs Plus Core #256 (sans core=22 min.); Cathe Live Plyo Leg Blast #270 (sans w/u=40 min.); LB stretch I hadn't tried 256 before, so this was like a new workout to me. Then felt I could do more (didn't need the core work since I got a great core w/o yesterday). Express is good for a lighter day b/c of length but also isn't as hard since she only uses 5# for all and is endurance based rather than strength based. Still a fun one although there are quite a few hops & jumps which aren't my favorite cardio exercises. PLB #270 is really a good one and this time around, it was no exception to how much I enjoyed it. It is similar to STS Plyo Legs but it includes a floor segment using the Stability ball which work hamstrings & outer/inner thighs. I suppose you could always cut that segment out if short on time. I used 15's as my heaviest, so not real heavy weights are used....might be hard to go heavier due to the pace. After doing all these Plyo Leg workouts these last few days, LOL, I think I still prefer STS Plyo Legs #26, since I can go heavier with the weights while keeping up the plyo exercises and it's just downright FUN! :0) However, I'd say ALL of them are AWESOME for inner thigh burn and to get your sweat on!!!
26- Michelle's Yoga @ Home--Quarantine Yoga Flow (42 min.); Winsor B&T This class was a great practice, holding postures longer to really make it strength focused. I had trouble standing in tree today(!), then quickly realized I was upstairs on carpet instead of puzzle mats! ;0) Very enjoyable class.
27- Yvette Bachman 30 Min. Cardio/Bodyweight Workout; R90 Chest & Arms; Stretch A new FUN Yvette class with just Yvette and her brother. This would be a great short cardio workout (and a couple core exercises at the end) when short on time....only a couple lateral hops ;0), but all the other cardio exercises were very fun. I even added tuck jumps where Yvette does regular jumps at the end of one jump sequence. She makes some funny remarks when we're stretching...just Love Her and so thankful she's putting more workouts online!!!! C&A was a great add-on....went pretty heavy. Really like this workout! Get in/get out and needed more upper body weight work this week. As you may have noticed, this was a metabolic week for me....just love my metabolic weeks!! I could add in more workouts since I didn't have the baby (her parents' schedule was messed up). Side note: well, I at least did something productive today (besides picking up an order for my mom)...I came home and called Comcast and managed to shave off $22 of my current bill!! It was even worth those FIFTY minutes on hold!!!! (Rollie eye emoji) It dawned on me that we don’t need ALL those sports channels when DS doesn’t live here anymore, LOL! ;0)
28- KCM's Amped Up Cardio Live (Combined Workouts=56 min. & with weighted 1.5# gloves); Yoga30For30 (Backbends) Using T2B's 'Wildcard' concept :0), I pulled out Kelly's k/b workout that I haven't done since last June! Such a FUN, FUN workout and had me double breathing doing the workout including the drills and with the gloves. I usually do this workout w/o the drills inserted, but this was the first time doing it 'as is' and I was breathin'! Great sweaty fun! 495 cal before adding on Backbends which really felt great after the k/b. I always have to add Happy Baby at the end before Shavasana as it just seems to fit there. Great w/o today! I'm pleased to say my lower back is feeling much better lately!

29- Level Up (Strength); LU May You Be Healthy Body Scan Meditation (Travis) This class is so awesome for strength building postures! Lots of horizontal strength poses, so my wrists/shoulders are really feeling it now. Great one for my strength rotation.... Hey, I actually was able to make it the whole 10 min. during the meditation, LOL! Yes, my mind wandered at times, but I think this one was easier to keep my interest since he specifies every body part to focus on and I could do that! A great meditation for right now.... Off to listen to our Pastor's message online....these are so prevalent to keep us managing!
30- Yoga30For30 (Twists); (Chi Flow); Winsor B&T Love these two classes! They seemed easier to me today...prob since I was comparing them to LU classes! ;0) So I got in my 80 min. workout all at once, a shower, ate lunch, made a call and searched for a receipt in various places since the baby took a 3 hour nap! She is just such a good little thing...always smiling. And her mom bought me some GF Girl Scout cookies!! How sweet that family is!
31- X-10 (w/u); R90 Body Fat Breakdown; Arms & Shoulders; Hard Core Chest; TM 1.6 miles of intervals/inclines; Stretch Great workout working total body and upper body. In A&S, the arm muscles really get pumped then worked even more in HCC. There's lots of repetition in HCC: 6 sets of 6-8 reps of chest presses, chest flies, p/u's, planks, twisting crunches and AMRAP of burpees. Not my fav of the set but love A&S and BFB! Like I mentioned before, I have really enjoyed revisiting this set...Jody is really motivating and pushes me to eek out that last rep! It felt good to "finish" with the TM! Two hours later....and a 666 calorie burn...gotta love these longggg workout sessions!! My month stayed pretty consistent with all this nonsense....workouts are a great release for me!!
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-20, 11:59 AM  
fanofladyvols

Let's Do This!!

March 1 rest
March 2 Cathe's Pure strength bis and tris; 100 rep bi and tri challenges
March 3 10 MS Pilates burn segment; Cathe Pure strength back, Xtrain rear delt bonus, 100 rep scarecrow; Tamilee TBS standing stretch
March 4 Cathe Cardio Fusion
March 5 Pure strength back and chest; back work with band in LIC; Xtrain 100 rep lat raise challenge; Yoga retreat week 3 Flow
March 6 Pure strength legs and abs; Xtrain 100 hip thrust reps; Tamilee TBS seated stretch
March 7 rest
March 8 CS #810 "strengthen hips and core"; Happy yoga" Luminous waves" S2E1; CS #1110 Mobility
March 9 CS Full body Toning #1018; Cathe Body Max 2 Cardioblast premix
March 10 3 week yoga retreat on the go flow; Tracie Long SS#1 mobility
March 11 Tracie Long SS #1; 3 week yoga retreat Relax week #3
March 12 rest
March 13 Tracie Long Sig Series #2; CS 1017 "Prev/relief shin splints"
March 14 Tracie SS#2 mobility; Cathe Drill max Scrambled Cardioblast premix
March 15 CS #1111 "Spine strengthening"; #811 "Unlock your spine & Improve your posture"
March 16 Tracie Long Grand Total #3; 3 week Yoga retreat Relax PM
March 17 Mobility exercises and stretches workout on own
March 18 3 week yoga retreat Weekend Abs; Tracie SS#1 mobility; Cathe Power Hour
March 19 CS #1020 Back pain relief; CS Forever painless hip/knee and calf/ankle pain relief chapters
March 20 CS #1023 "lengthen/strengthen core"; Maya Beginning Pilates mat; Cathe Low impact Circuit Cardioblast premix
March 21 rest
March 22 3 week yoga retreat Weekend Abs 10 min; Maya Basic Yoga 45 min
March 23 CS Forever Painless "healthy connective tissue"
March 24 Cathe Bodymax warmup; MIS
March 25 Cardiocoach #4; CS Forever Painless "Hip and knee pain"
March 26 Maya Intermediate Mat Pilates
March 27 CS Forever Painless "Back pain relief"
March 28 CS #1113 Bone strengthening
March 29 Tracie SS#1 mobility; Cathe Bootcamp; CS Forever Painless "Full body pain relief"
March 30 Ellen The Studio "Fat burning fusion"
March 31 CS Forever Painless D#2 "Rebalance your body"

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-20, 12:24 PM  
Luv2WO

Yay!! Birthday month!

1. Barre3 Studio Workout
2. TBL 10 Min Foam Roller Workout, Essentrics Express Butt workout
3. TBL Feel Good Flow, Essentrics Express Waist Toning, BB Mat Stretch
4. Barre3 Twist, TBL Hip and Back Release, BB Mat Stretch
5. TBL Strength and Cardio Barre, Adrienne with Yoga Morning Routine
6. Barre3 Ballet Sculpt, TBL Pilates with Weights
7. Barre3 Burner, Yoga with Adrienne Bedtime Yoga
8. Barre3 Shape, Restorative Stretch
9. TBL Strength and Stress Day 1 Core
10. TBL Strength and Stress Day 2 Lower Body, PBL New You Complete Body with Weights, 5 Min More Arms with Weights, Essentrics PM Stretch
11. TBL Strength and Stress Day 3, PBL Redefine Your Outline
12. TBL Strength and Stress Day 4, PBL Classic Series Lower Body
13. Barre3 Ballet Fit, TBL Strength and Stress Day 5
14. Essentrics AM Workout, Barre3 Lean, PBL Hamstring Booster, 5 Min More Abs, Winter Stretch Routine
15. Barre3 Cupid's Class, BB Hip and Thigh Extensions
16. PBL May Makeover Core Workout, Bridge Booster, TBL Neck and Shoulder Release, 20 min walk
17. TBL Sweat + Sculpt, PBL New You Strong Abs, Fast and Firm Lower Body, 20 min walk
18. PBL May Makeover Hand Weight workout, No Frills workout, TBL 21 DOP Abs. 5.7 EARTHQUAKE
19. Rest Day
20. PBL Abs of Steel, Hamstring Booster
21. PBL Summer Ready workout, Everyday Essentials Back Strength, TBL 21 DOP Legs
22. Ballet Beautiful Total Body Workout, 20 min walk
23. BB Lower and Upper Ab Blast, Weightless Arms Workout, Thigh and Waist Toning Blast, 20 min walk, TBL 21 DOP upper body, BB hip Stretch
24. TBL Targeted Toning, 21 DOP Legs, Barre3 Restorative Stretch.
25. PBL Dream Body workout, epilates Inner Thigh and Waist
26. BB Dance of the Snowflakes Mat Toning, Arabesque Mat Blast, Bikini Workout Ab Blast, Inner Thigh with Ronde de Jambe, Holiday Arms, Essentrics AM workout
27. BB Elongate and Tone Thighs and Butt, Triceps Burn, Ballerina Legs Inner Thighs, Barre Bends: Waist, Supermodel Abs Mix, PBL No More Tight Hips routine, Yoga for Anxiety
28. TBL Strength and Cardio Barre, 21 Dop The Hundred, PBL Everyday Essential Clam Workout
29.PBL Adore Your Core Lower Abs, Spring Into Summer Back, Butt and Triceps, 5 Min More Stretch, 30 min walk, Detox Stretch
30. PBL Fit and Firm Band Workout, 5 Min More Stretch with Band, 20 min walk, TBL Back to the Mat Perfect Posture
31. TBL Relax and Replenish, 21 DOP Booty, 30 min walk

ROUGH MONTH!!
Luv2WO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-20, 12:38 PM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

March!

1 10 Minute Solution - Slim & Sculpt Pilates: Lower Body, Upper Body & Pilates for Flexibility - 30 minutes
2 Pilates Nest - Pilates for Hands and Heart - 30 minutes
3 Leslie Sansone - Walk 15: 5 Mile Walk - Mile 2 (Men's Mile) - 15 minutes; Ellen Barrett - Sleek Side Body - 15 minutes
4 Ellen Barrett - Sleek Sculpt Express - 30 minutes; Pilates Nest - Gentle Neck Friendly Pilates - 16 minutes
5 Jessica Smith - Walk Strong 3: Cardio Step Jam - 30 minutes
6 Pilates Nest - Lower Body Love - 17 minutes & Abs & Arms - 14 minutes
7 Jessica Smith - Walk On Get Strong!: Stepping Strength - 45 minutes; Yoga Boost - Sharpen - 20 minutes
8 Jessica Smith - Gentle Yoga for Back Pain: Practice #1 - 30 minutes
9 Rest Day
10 Dog Walk - 30 minutes; Pilates Nest - Strengthen & Stretch Band Pilates - 18 minutes
11 Dog Walk - 30 minutes; Pilates Nest - Movement Medicine - 30 minutes
12 Dog Walk - 20 minutes; Jessica Smith - WS2: Poise & Grace - 35 minutes
13 Rest Day
14 Dog Walk - 30 minutes
15 Jessica Smith - Walk Strong 3: Barefoot Cardio Core - 30 minutes & Total Body Stretch - 15 minutes
16 Pilates By Lisa - Fast & Firm Lower Body - 16 minutes, Fast & Firm Upper Body - 14 minutes, Just 5 Minutes More Abs & Just 5 Minutes More Stretch with the Band; Get Healthy U TV - 1 Mile Power Walk - 16 minutes; Yoga Fix - Day 1 - 20 minutes; Dog Walk - 30 minutes
17 Pilates By Lisa - Spring into Summer Side Slimmer - 16 minutes; Get Healthy U TV - Walk, Sweat, Sculpt: Upper Body - 33 minutes; Pilates Nest - Pilates for Back Strength - 15 minutes
18 Dog Walks - 30 minutes & 40 minutes; Pilates By Lisa - New You Amazing Arms - 15 minutes & Reformer on the Mat Leg Workout - 15 minutes; Reboot - Week 1 Mobility Work - 22 minutes
19 Reboot - Week 1 Strength Work - 22 minutes; Pilates Nest - ABC Pilates - 30 minutes
20 GHUTV - Walk 'n Tone Express - 20 minutes; Pilates Nest - Open & Tone Band Workout - 30 minutes; Dog Walk - 30 minutes
21 Bar Method - Focus on Breath - 45 minutes
22 Bar Method - Explore Your Flexibility - 25 minutes; GHUTV - Power Walking: Core Connection - 30 minutes; Dog Walk - 35 minutes
23 Bar Method - Beginner Burn - 45 minutes
24 Dog Walk - 35 minutes
25 Dog Walk - 30 minutes; Pilates Nest - Strengthen & Stretch Band Pilates - 18 minutes
26 Get Healthy U TV - 1 Mile Power Walk - 16 minutes; Physique 57 - Live Class on Instagram - 30 minutes
27 Bar Method - Hamstrings Hell-o - 45 minutes
28 Bar Method - Power from Within - 60 minutes; Dog Walk - 25 minutes
29 Dog Walk - 40 minutes; Bar Method - Tone Your Quads - 15 minutes
30 Dog Walk - 30 minutes; Bar Method - Bar Where You Are #4 - 30 minutes
31 Leslie Sansone - Tone Every Zone - Lower Body - 20 minutes; Dog Walk - 35 minutes; Pilates Nest - Pilates for Back Strength - 15 minutes

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-20, 01:03 PM  
Mell

Mell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-20, 01:45 PM  
shoegoddess

MARCH 2020

1. Muscle Max
2. Turbokick HiiT
3. Crossfire

I'm not a typical grandma!

Body by Cathe, Chalene and Dr. Niccole
-Me

A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water
-Eleanor Roosevelt

Well-behaved women seldom make history
-Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Women are Angels
And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...we are flexible like that
-White Witch

Gotta love Maxine:
http://forum.videofitness.com/pictur...&pictureid=230
shoegoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-20, 02:12 PM  
CharM

If February was for new, March is for tried and true

1. Gina Buber - ok, so not exactly tried and true since I just started doing her workouts last month. oops! But they're fun. I did a 30 minute YT which I'd done last month but had forgotten until it started, oh well. I finished with 20 minutes from her DTW2 dvd.
2. Leslie, Tracy Effinger - 1 mile Leslie, Squeeze Stronger lower body (minus the abs), 10 minutes Leslie
3. Jenny Ford - Checkout Workout Marching with Moves. I had planned to sleep in, but was startled awake by a noisy crow outside my window and couldn't sleep. Yesterday morning it was cats fighting. Dang animals. I love them, though, so I'm just pretend grouchy.
4. KCM, BJ Gaddour - Lean Body Circuits - lower body premix - I did 2 exercises and repeated before moving on. For the reverse lunge/leg lift, I did 50 seconds per side rather than alternate, finished off the workout with a minute of bridges w/15 lb. I then did 10 Minute Torchers lower body crush. My booty was on fire! It's night and I'm so sore! Oh, I also did a 15 minute JS walk in the evening.
5. Jessica Smith - Latin Dance Walk (30 minute) + 10 minutes of Dance Walk, neither of which were fun. It's the evening and I'm still sore from yesterday's workout.
6. XTF Toning Lower, BJ Gaddour -- for xtf lower, I used a 20 for left side and a 15 for right throughout, repeated the 2-2 count chapter. 10 Minute Torchers lower body crush.
7. Petra, Richard Simmons - Bootcamp Boogie up to the 34 minute mark, though I did ff through the active recovery because I hate it. RS Party off the Pounds 10 minutes.
8. Martha Montenegro, BJ Gaddour, Leslie - KCM warmup, MM21 lower w/bridges instead of ab work, 10 Minute Torchers Isometric Inferno w/plank, calf raises instead of pushups and other upper body work, 10 minute Leslie
9. Leslie - 3 total miles from two different dvds
10. KCM - Strength & Stamina - workout 1, no swings premix.
11. "rest" - no official workout, but I took care of some weeds. it wasn't easy!
12. Jessica Smith - Power Pyramid Walk + 10 additional minutes from a different walk
13. KCM, Jessica - Lean Body Circuits Weights premix. I didn't do all the upper body moves, but the ones I did, I repeated. I also repeated the lower body moves, and for some I did 3x because I lost track of how many times I'd done them. oops. added a Jessica Smith walk for 11 minutes
14.Leslie - miracle miles 4 miles from disc 5. she doesn't use the band in mile 1, when she used the bands for miles 2-4, I did this instead: 1 minute jogging, 30 sec jacks, 30 sec skaters; then 1 minute jacks, 30/30 others, then 1 min skaters, 30/30
15. Amy Bento, Jessica Smith - Drop Set Strength - ntm! just came in yesterday, and today's a strength day, so I wanted to give it a try. I did legs and biceps. I didn't like that she took too much time picking out weights, but now that I know what to expect, I can start without her. I might try out other parts tomorrow. I finished with 15 minutes of a Jessica Smith walk.
16. Amy Bento, Jessica Smith - DSS back, shoulders, triceps. Today I was thankful for the time she took to choose weights since my arms were really feeling it. 15 minute Jessica Smith walk
17. Jessica Smith - Strength Interval Walk - misnomer! there was just a little bit of walking in the beginning. Even though I'd done this before, I'd forgotten about that. I was looking for strength work sprinkled in with walking. 1 mile Leslie, plus 5 additional minutes
18. Leslie - Miracle Miles disc 3, all. I either did my own thing or followed along without the band.
19. KCM - Trim Down workout 1. I was going to sleep in, but the birds woke me up and kept me awake.
20. Gina B., Tony Horton - Dance That Walk 2, I only made it to 13:30, because I just wasn't feeling it. I then popped in P90 Sweat 1-2, skipping the yoga warmup. omg,so boring!
21. Jari Love - GR&C and Weights & Abs - all lower, back, and biceps
22. Jazzercise Burlesque - i still love it it's so fun . We also mowed the lawn and yanked weeds and omgoodness I was sooooooooooo sweaty.
23. James Crossley, Leslie - Fit at 40+ full body workout; Leslie 10 minute lower body blast
24. Jessica something(too lazy to look up last name) - Extreme Hiit, workout A - Here's a link to a clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqnaZzXLgyE she doesn't have much of a personality, but the workout will make you sweat, so there's that. The dvd menu has: Warm Up, Workout A, and Workout B. I didn't like that the warm up had static stretches. I think those are best left until after the workout, or even after exercising certain body parts, so I walked in place instead of doing them. As for the workout, we did 10 reps or 20 seconds (or more?), depending on the exercise. Exercises include: squat jumps (10), burpees (10), plank jacks (didn't pay attention), pushups (5), inchworms into side plank leg raise (10), frog jumps, hooks, knee pulls, bicycles, scissors, leg raises, side plank leg raise, tuck jumps, butt kicks, jumping jacks. I'm sure I'm missing some. There was quite a bit of up and down, which I know some here don't like. There were no breaks, but there's an on-screen display telling you when to take a break if you need it. I needed one just 9 minutes into it, after the circuit w/burpees. After that, it got "easier". I did a quick preview of Workout B - i was disappointed that there were just a few different exercises. oh well, I guess there are only so many drills you can do. And I only paid $2.50 shipped, so I can't complain!
25. Tom Holland, BJ, Leslie - Total Body Workout 2, 10 Minute Torchers lower body crush, 10 minute Leslie
26. Petra, Cat - Bootcamp Boogie 34 minutes, 10 MSRR Fat Burner 20 minutes
27. Jillian, Christine Bullock - Beginner Shred workout 3, 10 MS Butt Lift - 2 workouts
28. Leslie - 30 minute YouTube walk
29. nothing but a walk outside
30. Sarah Kusch, Leslie - Toning Transformation, disc 1 workout 1. They're supposed to be 20 minute workouts, but this one was 28 minutes. I found this at Goodwill last month and hadn't tried it yet. She talks a lot! It's almost all tips on form and letting you know what muscles you're using, where you should be feeling it, but I kinda wanted her to be quiet. I normally don't care, so I was just being a grouch today. Also, the reps are uneven, I guess because she's talking half the time. So remember to keep your own count if that matters to you. This workout was all standing, and the exercises were simple for this workout, in no particular order: lateral and front raises, lateral leg lifts, rear leg lifts, leg circles (half), deadlifts (she used no weights), wood chops (using a towel), triceps pulses (using a towel), lat pulldown (she used a towel). I felt some muscles working, but in general it wasn't very challenging even with weights. I don't think going heavier would make it so. I also did the 5 minute standing core workout. This was just ok: wood chops, halos, i forget the rest. i guess i was underwhelmed. 10 minute Leslie "Tummy Trimmer"
31. KCM, Brook Benton - TLC warmup & a combo chapter, Brook's KB Cardio Pump Fusion (just the cardio fusion, 22 minutes), a few more TLC chapters and cool down. total for both was about 40 minutes
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-20, 02:31 PM  
Tammie M

March

1 - CIA 2404 Step Till You Drop 2 - Strong Step
2 - Barlates Sculpt It Series: Break It Down + Body Electric Unplugged Series 2000, Volume 3: 2015
4 - The Firm Tough Tape 2 + The Firm 5 Day Abs - Day 4
5 - Chalene Johnson Turbo Jam: Cardio Party + The Firm 5 Day Abs - Day 5 + Yoga for the Rest of Us - Back Care Basics - Parts 4 & 5
6 - Barlates Bounce Series: Barre
7 - CIA 2404 Step Till You Drop 2 - Cardio-Dance Step
8 - Barlates Sculpt It Series: Build It Up + Body Electric Unplugged Series 2000, Volume 3: 2016
9 - Jillian Michaels Killer Buns & Thighs: Level 1 + Country Heat: Trail Rider + Classical Stretch Season 7: 725
14 - The Firm Cardio Split + Body Electric Unplugged Series 2000 Volume 3: 2017
15 - Chalene Johnson Turbo Jam: Turbo Scuplt + The Firm 5 Day Abs - Day 3 + Yoga for the Rest of Us - Back Care Basics - Parts 5 & 6
16 - Barlates Chisel It Series: Low Weights
18 - Barlates Bounce Intervals Series: Total Burn + Body Electric Unplugged Series 2000 Volume 3: 2018
19 - Billy Blanks, Jr. DIO Latin Heat
20 - The Firm Upper Body Split
21 - The Firm Lower Body Split
22 - Chalene Johnson Turbo Jam: Ab Jam + Barlates Bounce Intervals Series: Cardio + Yoga for the Rest of Us - Back Care Basics - Parts 1,2,3,7
23 - Barlates Bounce Intervals Series: Singles & Doubles + The Firm 5 Day Abs - Day 2 + Body Electric Unplugged Series 2000 Volume 3: 2019
25 - The Firm BSS1: Body Sculpt
26 - Barlates Chisel It Series: Keep It Low + Body Electric Unplugged Series 2000 Volume 3: 2020
27 - Harvey Walden Fighting Fit, Fighting Fat + The Firm 5 Day Abs - Day 1
28 - Tracie Long Focus Series: Break Through + Classical Stretch Season 6: 601
29 - Gay Gasper CIA 2810 All Step Cardio
30 - Barlates Bounce Intervals Series: Up and Down + Classical Stretch Season 6: 609
31 - Keli Roberts CIA 2303 Step It Strong
Tammie M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-20, 02:56 PM  
clerkin11

March

With so much emotionally heavy stuff going on, I just want to have fun this month with my workouts.

1) LMOD Body Combat #77 plus the floor work from BBL High & Tight
2) Cathe Push/Pull - I haven't done this in forever, but I used to do this one all the time!! Great total body workout in 45 minutes. Can go heavy with this too.
3) Walk outside!! 50 minutes - It wasn't exactly warm out, but it was in the 40's so we walked outside at lunch. It was great to get outside again.
4) Cathe Live PHA 2020 - I already knew I enjoyed this fast paced PHA and it was still fun.
5) walk 45 minutes - back inside again. Too cold out!
6) rest
7) Cathe Fit Split Boxing, Legs & Glutes - burned around 500 calories with this bad boy.
8) Walk outside with my sister (before spending a few hours at the hospital with baby Kian).
9) Walk outside after work 1 hour - my Mom & sister (different sister) surprised me and came over for lunch so I didn't work out at lunch. But it was so nice outside DH and I took the dogs to the canal for a nice walk after work.
10) Walk inside 45 minutes
11) Cathe PHA 3 plus the stacking abs - first time trying this workout and it was a tough workout for me!! The second set of exercises really got me! I liked the abs workout though.
12) rest - had to take DH to the doctor for a procedure so I didn't get to workout
13) Cathe Lean Legs & Abs - this is a good fun one. Not super hard, but decent cardio and strength and I even like the abs. And I don't feel wiped out when I'm done.
14)-15) Babysat Kian's big sister all weekend. Kian's grandma had been here since early January helping with everywhere. She went home to Ireland for 10 days - was supposed to come home this Friday - but now she can't come back. And who knows when she can. On top of that Kian had an infection and needed an emergency surgery this weekend. So I was busy (so busy) but couldn't work out.
16) Cathe Live - Kickboxing, LI Hiit and Abs. So happy for all of my workout at home options since I'll be working from home even more for a while. Unfortunately, I don't get any time off, but I get to work at home more so I'm glad I can at least still get great workouts!!
17) Rebounder jumping for 25 minutes plus X-Train Burn Sets Chest, Back & Shoulders - but I only did the first shoulder exercise because I had to get back to work.
18) Cathe Live Move It (#187) plus the laying floor band work from BBL High & Tight.
19) LMOD Body Combat #79 - 45 minute version plus some squats, step ups on high step and planks.
20) LMOD Body Flow #85 - I really needed a good stretch. Feeling stressed out and achy. This was so nice! Good hip opening. Felt great!
21) Cathe Live High Step Legs and Abs - there was a little music hiccup in this one, but otherwise it was a great workout!! I would like more high step workouts.
22) rest - really doing housework and yardwork
23) LMOD Body Combat #81 30 minute option plus the Chest and Back pyramid pump bonuses - this was a fun one.
24) cleaning and baking for my DH's birthday
25) Cathe Live Cardio Core plus the Shoulder pyramid pump bonus from LITE
26) Cathe Fit Tower Total Body - including Bonus Abs - LOVE
27) PopSugar Cardio Boxing Workout to Get Cut plus a stretch from LMOD Body Flow - the boxing/kickboxing was super fun and I'm loving the stretch workouts from LMOD - feels so good.
28) rest
29) Peloton Bootcamp with rebounder (they were using a treadmill but I used my rebounder)- fun and different - great music!
30) rest
31) LMOD Body Combat #81 full workout - so fun!
clerkin11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-20, 03:36 PM  
Dontmindthemess

March!!!

1. Rest

2. Barlates Endurance 70 Up and Down and Bodyweight Basics Cardio Sculpt Up and Down felt tougher than I anticipated! Lots of lower body especially curtsy lunges. It alternates a standing exercise with a crouched, table top or down dog exercise. Lots of balance work and it felt like Linda was moving quicker than in her longer interval workouts. 3 hours of yard work I very reluctantly did this, but I had take advantage of the weather. I daydreamed of concrete the whole time.
3. 4 mile run + Barlates Resistance Stretching Dynamic I only planned on running 3 miles but I was feeling good and just went for it. I hope I don’t regret it tomorrow. My gluteus are already sore from yesterday’s curtsy lunges and I usually feel my first few runs of the season in my glutes and hamstrings. I took a 30 second walk break every miles and it was really a mental treat. I felt like I had something to look forward to and it’s probably the reason I ran the fourth mile. I wanted to do something stretchy so I tried one of Linda’s new YouTube workouts. I’m pretty sure this is Buti Yoga inspired since that’s what she’s been doing herself right now. It was yoga with a twist. I enjoyed it and I felt the warrior and yogi squat sections. I would call it a stretch sculpt, really it was a great follow up to a run.
4. Tonique Hamptons Glow + Gina B My lower body was sore today as I expected so I wanted to focus on upper body. I felt stronger than the first time I did Hamptons Glow but it was really tough. I took an extra couple of breaks to stretch my upper body. That wall work makes the squats feel like a total break. Gina B was just doable for me. The music is great! I did the black eyed peas, wham and the Jlo mix for about a 15-20 min light cardio. If you are looking for fun dance cardio these are great. I’m just not a good dancer and I find them really challenging to follow. I know they are not complex, it’s just me.
5. Christine Salus 700 calorie 7x7 workout https://youtu.be/L-QTtDHJu9E I’ve subscribed to Christine’s YouTube channel for a long time but never really checked out her workouts. I’m really glad I did. They’re like a FitBody by Julia lite. Don’t get me wrong it was definitely challenging enough but I really have to modify the Julia workouts I’ve tried and this was just about an hour. Most of Julia’s workouts are well over an hour. It was hard but doable. It’s filmed in a well lit apartment and there’s no music. There’s no stretch at the end so I added one of Heather Robertson’s stretches. It was 7 rounds, the first was a warm up round. All the rounds but one were done with 50:10 intervals. The second round is a 7 minute upper body AMRAP. There’s a round of 7 different burpees which went by a lot quicker than I thought it would and was actually fun. I’m planning on trying out more of her workouts after my vacation. Im thinking of adding in one or two a week to change things up.
6. Christine Salus 200 Burpees and Strength Challenge This was actually really fun! It was 10 different burpee variations alternated with 5 strength moves and the whole thing is repeated. You do 10 burpees each round and then the strength exercise. So each burpee variation is done twice and the strength exercises four times. It played out more like an endurance workout and the last few rounds felt tough! Christine does not speed through this and I finished most of the burpee rounds before she did. I’d say the hardest variation was the star burpee: plank, jump to a jack push-up, back to plank, jump up and do an air jack.
7. 60 min FiiT yoga class We did two separate AMRAPs. The first was more strength based and the second had more cardio. Lots of pushups today and I was really feeling them after yesterday.
8. Rest

9. Christine Salus Total Body HiiT and Sculpt + 60 min hot yoga class + 3 mile walk This Christine workout had three different sections and it was just under 45 mins. I had to add on my own warm up. Modified the box jump burpees, just used a 10 inch step to jump up.
10. Travel Day Yes I got into that big Petri dish in the sky It can’t any worse for me than going to work. No formal workout but according to my phone I have 22,000 steps. We did not rent a car so we’ll be hoofing it (and using Uber!).
11. Barlates Endurance 90 Total Body and Target 15 Squats and Raises
12. 3 mile run
13. 4.5 mile walk
14. 1 hr bike ride and 3 mile walk My husband did not want to bike, and tried to weasel his way out of it, which would have been fine but he wanted to do almost everything together this week. It’s been about 20 years since we’ve biked together. It’s nice to explore on a bike even though I ride at a pretty leisurely pace. So after the ride he was talking about getting a cruiser for home. Ugh! He’s really one of those people that hates to try things and then realizes how enjoyable they are.
15. 3 mile walk Flew back home this afternoon. I did a ton of walking this week, almost too much for me!! We had to walk to and from restaurants for dinner and even though that was at a leisurely pace it added 2-3 miles to my day everyday. The weather was really beautiful.

16. Rest I had to get out to run errands, do some food shopping early to beat the crowds! I’m going to try to get something in this afternoon but I’m feeling a little beat up! My shoulders are stiff fro carrying a backpack and the sitting on the plane.
17. Barlates Endurance 100 Up and Down + 3 mile run Got back into it with one of my favorite Barlates endurance workouts then went out for a run. Bundled up and did it.
18. 3 mile walk + Millionaire Hoy 35 min Full Body Kettlebell HiiT workout + 5 parks Yoga 30 min power yoga I had to get up early and go with my dad to a doctor’s appointment and I took a walk right after that. When I got home I did a couple of YouTube workouts. This was my first Millionaire Hoy workout and I really liked it. I think he left YouTube just as I was getting into streaming but he’s been posting a 30 min workout everyday this week. He was fun and very motivational! He seems like a really sincere guy. This was 30 45/15 intervals. I used a 20# and 25# KBs, plus dumbbells a couple times when he uses two KBs. It was a great metabolic workout. Ended with some good old 5 parks to get my yoga in. Nice flow class.
19. Christine Salus Gains and Shredz + 3 mile run All gyms and fitness centers are closed here in NJ which means I have my husband working out in the basement with me now. I tried to pick one that we could both do without overlapping equipment. This one had an warmup, a lower body rep based section that repeated 3 times, a 9 minute HiiT cardio/core section that is done 30/10. Then it’s an upper body rep based section repeated 3 times and the same HiiT section at the end. The format really made it go by fast. It was harder than my husband expected. I tried to pick an easier workout but he’s used to straight weightlifting more than this style of a workout. There’s a front/side lay raise exercise and I questioned him using 10# weights. He said there’s no way they’re 10#, they have to be heavier Cracked me up. He really enjoyed it too! We stretched and then went for a run on the boardwalk. I think I’ll have company most mornings now but I can’t imagine him being able to do Barlates workouts. Just trying to enjoy things we wouldn’t normally have time for.
20. Christine Salus 7x7 HiiT + Strength Fat Burning Circuit + 2 mile walk Worked our with my husband again (probably the new normal) so I try to choose something that doesn’t need a ton of equipment or that is choreographed. We added the warm up from yesterday’s workout since this one doesn’t include one. Loved the structure too, it was like opening a Russian matryoshka doll and then putting it back together. Weird comparison but it’s what it made me think about. It was tougher than yesterday’s workout too. Went for an outside walk after.
21. Barlates Endurance 110 Cardio Sculpt and Bodyweight Basics Mat + 2 mile walk My husband did try this with me but it wasn’t for him. He found it too complicated which I can understand. I’m going to try a simpler one with him. We’re under a stay at home order now but it does allow for solitary outside exercise which is good news among a lot of bad news. More good news, liquor stores were deemed essential I really slept poorly last night. I feel like all the stress and overwhelming news coverage just seeped into my dreams. We’re watching Tiger King on Netflix. It’s what you need to be watching now. I’m finding it horrifying and fascinating at the same time!!!
22. Millionaire Hoy 60 min Circuit Body crusher w/Abs Best Body 2 #8 + 2 mile walk I signed up for Hoy Pro, the first month is a free trial so there’s plenty of time to decide whether to keep it or not. My husband really enjoyed this and we both thought it was tough. There’s a little PIP that previews the next move during the (short) rest and shows modifications during the exercise. This was a fast paced workout with three circuits that are each repeated once. Most exercises are done in 40/10 intervals and there’s a 30 second rest between each circuit. The fourth circuit is all core one time through. My core was beat even before the last section! I felt it was a bit more upper body/core/cardio. There’s just so many exercises that incorporate pushups and planks. This was a thumbs up, especially since I’m trying to find workouts that we can both do and enjoy. We went for a two mile walk after our workout, the new normal I guess At least we’re getting to spend more time than usual together.

23. HoyPro 60 min Advanced Lower Body #20 + Heart Alchemy Restorative Yoga (45) The MH was 49 rounds of 45/15 all lower body. It was a sweater! The pacing reminded me of a Cathe live metabolic workout. This was tough but really enjoyable. We did an afternoon relaxing yoga session followed by a 10 min meditation. The practice was basically savasana in different positions. I cleaned and reorganized the workout room today. I added 16 more puzzle mats to enlarge the area now that I have company.
24. HoyPro 60 min Adv UB #2 + YB Covid-19 at home 30 min cardio workout MH’s upper body workout was tough! There’s so many pushups in this. It’s done 45/15 same as yesterday’s LB workout. My chest was really sore the day after too.
25. Cathe Boxing Bootcamp KB only premix + PYFH Strong Free and Happy Wanted to do a little cardio before yoga. PYFH is one of my oldest dvds that I haven’t gotten rid of. It always makes me smile.
26. Cathe Live TBGS + 3 mile walk I resubscribed to live while we’re home bound. I think it’s going to be a mix of Live and Hoy Pro. It’s has to be over a year since I did TBGS and it didn’t seem as hard as I remembered. Don’t get me wrong it was plenty and I was breathing hard but the lower body and core circuits felt a bit easier. I did go heavier than Cathe on some of the lower body, especially the slider work. The core work was much more doable, especially the last core section, I can remember feeling like I was about to collapse in the past.
27. HoyPro 60 min Advanced ABAB HiiT and Strength #15 + 2 mile walk This was a sweaty workout! 13 rounds of two pairs. The “A” exercise was more cardio based and the “B” was more strength/conditioning. Both had me huffing and puffing. There was a 30 second rest between each circuit. He ends with a 8 core exercises done 45/15. Tougher than I expected.
28. HoyPro 60 min Lower Body Plyo & Strength #27 + Strong and Sweaty Bonus Abs Weighted legs and plyo 45/15. Tacked on some Cathe abs since my husband wanted to do some extra abs. I’m missing my bodyweight workouts so much. That’s how my abs got stronger!
29. Cathe Live Upper Body Bootcamp + 2 mile walk + YouTube yoga wheel stretch I used the bosu and sliders for the ball. Great workout and my chest is still sore. I love when my husband argues with me that they’re not really 10# weights, “they feel so much heavier“.

30. Heather Robertson Crazy Full Body HiiT workout— no equipment + bike ride + HoyPro 30 min pajama stretch yoga I really needed something a bit easier today, we cleaned out the garage this afternoon. We still have much more trash to get rid of but we can only put so much out each week! It was 10 degrees cooler than I would have liked for a bike ride but it’s just better to get outside everyday if I can. I haven’t spent so much time outside in March since I was a kid, finally used all that stuff I bought to run outside in the winter
31. 3 mile walk + 30 min YouTube Jessica Smith Stretch

Jane
Dontmindthemess is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
just the workouts