Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 08-05-17, 01:28 PM  
Donna D

Love my B-Bounder and my new Bellicon!

I just received my Bellicon this afternoon. I can understand why it is called the Cadillac of rebounders. I wish I could have ordered the 49” inch, but space was an issue. I ordered the 44” inch with the foldable legs and T-Bar. Once I removed the box it took no more than a minute to unfold the legs and install the T-Bar. What a beautiful piece of equipment!

There are features of both the B-Bounder and the Bellicon that I will enjoy. The B-Bounder obviously has more room and allows for the standing exercises that Bernadette shows in her online videos. There is more room to dance around. The Bellicon has more of a bounce to it and allows for jumping (not that I plan on jumping a lot or vigorously.) I just finished a 10 minute Leslie workout, which required some modifications. None-the-less I had a great workout.

I’m looking forward to extending the amount of time I spend on both units. I’m currently not doing more than 10 minutes at a time, to make sure my feet tolerate it and to build my endurance.

I ordered the strong bungees; I believe these will be OK for my use.

I did a lot of research on Video Fitness before investing the money in the Bellicon; I’m thankful for the many users who responded to all of the rebounding threads.
Donna D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-17, 04:16 PM  
horsemom2

Happy Bouncing!!!

It is my favorite time of each day.

Barb S
horsemom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-17, 05:12 PM  
BunnyHop

What fun!

I do hope you enjoy yourself.

(Wish I had the room for more rebounder mat space, but I'd rather have my little Bellicon than no rebounder at all. )
Old 08-05-17, 05:41 PM  
Lannette

Whoo Hoo! I'm so excited for you Donna!

Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it? - Caroline Myss
Lannette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-17, 05:58 PM  
Donna D

Thanks Barb, Anna, and Lannette!

I hear you Anna, I would have loved to have gone with the next size larger, not enough room. Besides, I wanted the model with the T-Bar, which only came with the 44" inch.
Old 08-05-17, 06:25 PM  
carly

Whoo hoo Donna! I'm still on the sidelines....worrying about repetitive abuse on foot/leg tendons, etc. I can do limited high impact aerobics, but know that the dynamics of a softer surface may challenge other muscle/tendon components. Please report back as you progress...i.e. increase the 10 min bounce to 30 mins and beyond. I'm wanting to jump into a Bellicon$$$$ with no intermediate steps....
carly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-17, 06:37 PM  
Donna D

Quote:
Originally Posted by carly View Post
Whoo hoo Donna! I'm still on the sidelines....worrying about repetitive abuse on foot/leg tendons, etc. I can do limited high impact aerobics, but know that the dynamics of a softer surface may challenge other muscle/tendon components. Please report back as you progress...i.e. increase the 10 min bounce to 30 mins and beyond. I'm wanting to jump into a Bellicon$$$$ with no intermediate steps....
Hi Carly,

I have the same concerns as you, which is exactly the reason I'm taking it slowly. (Plus long work weeks have cut into my available fitness time.) I seem to have a never ending case of plantar fasciitis which has not been aggravated by using the B-Bounder.

I hope Barb S. responds, she has some good advice for people with various concerns.
Old 08-06-17, 08:33 AM  
superfit41
VF Supporter

Congradulations Donna! I love, love my Bellicon! One of my best fitness purchases ever! You will enjoy it, and I think you will find over time, that rebounding helps strengthen your feet.

Sherry
superfit41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-17, 10:51 AM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

Yay, Donna! I'm glad your Bellicon arrived safely and you are enjoying it right away. I know you were wondering about Leslie's workouts. You have to modify a bit, but they are doable.

I'm glad I got the one with the T-bar. It makes it easy to get on and off.

POSTURE CHECK!
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-17, 05:47 PM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

I am really enjoying my B-Bounder. I just finished BarreAmped Bounce - fun!

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bellicon, bellicon bungees, bungees, rebounder, t-bar