Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-05-16, 07:13 PM  
ghm

I can't get the coupon code to work even though I have tried multiple times. I have tried with all caps and all lowercase. For those who have gotten the code to work, did you also get the free standard shipping? I would rather have the 25% discount than save $5 in shipping but can't figure out how to chose the coupon over the shipping discount.
ghm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-16, 08:23 PM  
debbied
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghm View Post
I can't get the coupon code to work even though I have tried multiple times. I have tried with all caps and all lowercase. For those who have gotten the code to work, did you also get the free standard shipping? I would rather have the 25% discount than save $5 in shipping but can't figure out how to chose the coupon over the shipping discount.
When the coupon works, the shipping is $1 (actually $.99). Maybe try another browser.

It should work if you are on the correct Rodale site. There are a few different ones.

Constantly in a state of gratitude.

Dream big because the only thing that can hold you back is a life without dreams. Sean O'Malley

If you can keep your head when all around you are losing theirs, it's just possible you haven't grasped the situation. Jean Kerr
debbied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-16, 08:25 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by smilingwolf View Post
Typing caps didn't help. I just repeatedly entered the code until it worked. I don't give up easily. : )
Hehehe!!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-16, 09:42 PM  
ghm

I was able to get the discount when I just used check cart and no shipping was applied. When I added in my shipping, billing, and credit card info and clicked continue the 25% discount (which was around $67 plus $1 for shipping) suddenly changed so that the total was no longer ~$68 but back up to $89. I tried this with 3 different browsers- safari, firefox, and chrome. Same thing each time. I will try again tomorrow but if I can't get the discount to stick I will wait until Feb when the free shipping promotion ends as I think the 25% discount will work then.
ghm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-16, 08:58 AM  
macska
VF Supporter

Can't get the code work either. I'll wait, even though it's very hard.

"You finish when you are done not when you are tired."
David Goggins
macska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-16, 08:39 AM  
Rhonda

I didn't get it to work either. I can wait, I have plenty to keep me busy.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-16, 09:22 AM  
vivodream

It worked!

I was able to get the code to work and get the 99 cent shipping. I am really excited to try this set to hopefully shed some weight and tone up. This post introduced me to this trainer and this set and seems to be a good fit for what I'm looking for .
vivodream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-16, 10:34 AM  
debbied
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivodream View Post
I was able to get the code to work and get the 99 cent shipping. I am really excited to try this set to hopefully shed some weight and tone up. This post introduced me to this trainer and this set and seems to be a good fit for what I'm looking for .
Be careful. You might get hooked on BJ's workouts. In one of the DeltaFit workouts, he had me laughing so hard, I almost dropped a dumb bell on my head.

Constantly in a state of gratitude.

Dream big because the only thing that can hold you back is a life without dreams. Sean O'Malley

If you can keep your head when all around you are losing theirs, it's just possible you haven't grasped the situation. Jean Kerr
debbied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-16, 11:18 AM  
Patti S.
VF Supporter

Sorry for those who are having difficulty with the code, it worked right out of the gate for me using Google Chrome.
Old 01-07-16, 11:47 AM  
vivodream

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by debbied View Post
Be careful. You might get hooked on BJ's workouts. In one of the DeltaFit workouts, he had me laughing so hard, I almost dropped a dumb bell on my head.
Haha that's awesome! One of the things that convinced me is that funny YouTube video he posted making fun of people's excuses lol. He seems so fun and he's super cute too! I needed a new system that would keep me interested so he definitely seemed to fit the bill with this set

Last edited by vivodream; 01-07-16 at 11:48 AM. Reason: Spelling lol
vivodream is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bj gaddour, metashred