Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-02-15, 12:57 AM  
CarlaShanti

21 Day Fix -- Is it any good?

Hi all, I just heard someone talking about 21 Day Fix. Could you point me in the direction of any threads or feedback on it? I tried using 'search' but nothing came up.

Thanks in advance! x
CarlaShanti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-15, 02:50 AM  
Raineth
VF Supporter

I haven't tried it, but this should be a good place to start: http://forum.videofitness.com/tags.php?tag=21+day+fix

Raineth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-15, 10:25 AM  
debbied
VF Supporter

I actually just finished the three week rotation last week. I lost about five pounds by just reducing my food intake and following her rotation. I enjoyed it because it was 30 minutes with warm-up and cooldown. Nothing over-the-top. Sometimes I did low impact and sometimes I 'upped' the impact. The moves are straight forward. HTH.

Constantly in a state of gratitude.

Dream big because the only thing that can hold you back is a life without dreams. Sean O'Malley

If you can keep your head when all around you are losing theirs, it's just possible you haven't grasped the situation. Jean Kerr
debbied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-15, 10:59 AM  
dutchgirl
VF Supporter

Most of the workouts have been reviewed and are in the reviews section under Autumn Calabrese.

Fitness happens one choice at a time - Michelle Dozois

The truth is, my body, whether I love it or not, is the vessel that houses my soul. And for that, it should be honored - Theresa Ruth Howard
dutchgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-15, 12:38 PM  
CarlaShanti

Thanks, all!

I've decided since I've found the capacity of each container and the numbers of portions for my weight, I don't need the containers to try this program for 21 days. And I can use the DVDs I've got now, so I don't need the workouts either.

Basically I was attracted by the pretty colors and the plastic fantastic. I must admit to a rather obsessive interest in plastic containers -- call me crazy! I love them! But I can get plastic containers anywhere and save myself 60 quid.
Old 04-02-15, 01:01 PM  
sgel4

You can buy just the containers from Total Fitness DVD for a around $18.

http://www.totalfitnessdvds.net/Prod...1daycontainers

I don't know how much shipping would be.
sgel4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-15, 04:10 PM  
CarlaShanti

Thanks, sgel, but they don't seem to ship anywhere but USA or United Arab Emirates.
Old 08-26-15, 01:22 PM  
TinaT

ooohhhh ... I didn't know you could purchase just the containers! Something to consider.
TinaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-15, 05:46 PM  
rhbrand

I'm on day 3 and down a pound, which is amazing for me! I do enjoy the workouts, so far. They are only 30 mins and go really fast.
Old 08-26-15, 07:07 PM  
Sophb21

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaShanti View Post
Thanks, sgel, but they don't seem to ship anywhere but USA or United Arab Emirates.
You can buy stuff from Mary to shop overseas. Just send her a message and she'll enable your country. She told me she has to enable them manually because she was having a lot of trouble with stolen credit card orders when she had all the countries listed. Sh definitely ships outside those areas I order from there to Australia.

Also just FYI I ordered the 21DF from Beachbody directly as they charge a lot less in international shipping. You have to call them though and tell them it's an international order and they might try to talk you into ordering it online but you have to say it doesn't work for international orders. Trust me I went through so many calls to different departments (and they're not cheap calls from my mobile) with different information being told to me by the operators. The customer service people at Beachbody are so very kind and nice but they have no idea about the products. Anyway the thing that is a bummer is the free DVDs they give to people for ordering the sets from a coach doesn't come free because I haven't ordered through a coach but I can't order through a coach because it's not available for international orders....a bit silly! So you have to buy the free DVD separate omit kinda adds up in the end for paying less in shipping.
Sophb21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
21 day fix, 21df