Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-23-12, 12:08 PM  
sherry7899

new turbo fire infomercial?

I caught a Turbofire infomercial this morning. It seemed like a different one than the one that used to run. It offered the Firestarter workout as part of the set. It also offered that you could get a free streaming version of the Firestarter workout to download after you paid, so you could try it before getting the set in the mail. I could not tell which cardio/ HIIT were included.

I already have the workouts, but others who don't may want to look out for it. It was on the SPIKE tv channel.

Sherry

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-12, 12:10 PM  
F1mom

I looked for TF informercials yesterday but apparently it was Insanity day on CNBC. I'll check my listings today.
F1mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-12, 01:07 PM  
sherry7899

It's "Insanity" day every day! I had posted awhile back that on one Saturday morning, Insanity was on eight channels at the same time! Beachbody must spend an absolute fortune on advertising.

Sherry

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-12, 04:45 PM  
mrsyancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
It's "Insanity" day every day! I had posted awhile back that on one Saturday morning, Insanity was one eight channels at the same time! Beachbody must spend an absolute fortune on advertising.

Sherry

xactly what i was thinking....lol
mrsyancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-12, 05:05 PM  
cin777

Yes, I saw it this morning on Spike TV. The new workouts look to be included now.
cin777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-12, 10:52 PM  
princess76

Thumbs up

So true about the Insanity infomercial- a whole hour long! The Firestarter workout is awesome- great photography, music, cast, set.
princess76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-12, 04:02 AM  
smith938
VF Supporter

what's a good price for turbo fire nowadays? I haven't kept up with everything - my coworker has this I think but she got hers a year or two ago - it sounds hard! (looks it too from what little I've seen!)
Old 07-28-12, 09:03 AM  
donellda

I bought the Firestarter workout on it's own and I love it. My buddy Arnaldo from Toronto is one of the exercisers in front so I had to get it I have not seen a new informercial for it though. I always see Insanity and 10 Minute Trainer now for some reason.
donellda is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
infomercial, turbo fire, turbofire