Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-12-12, 12:43 PM  
Cowgirl32

http://forum.videofitness.com/showth...53#post2015653

There ya go
Old 04-12-12, 01:00 PM  
TinaT

Thank you so much for the review and break down. This motivates me to really learn and master Turbo Jam so I can justify making the full purchase of Turbo Fire with these new additions.

During the "commercial break" (waiting for the review) I asked the question if TF is as much fun as TJ. Please say yes .. I really want to like Turbo Fire.
TinaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-12, 02:56 PM  
Malinda

Tina,

I know I'm not answering in the proper thread, but in my opinion, TF is just as fun as TJ. I love them equally.

I caved and ordered both of the new TF packages. Yes, they are expensive, but the shipping was basically the same if I bought just one or both, and I had a Visa gift card that I'd been saving for new TFs, so there you go! In considering the purchase, I looked back over the last three months' workout calendars and realized that I do Turbo "something", whether it be Jam, Kick, or Fire, at least twice a week, and if I went back even a couple of years, I would probably find the same thing. I rarely get tired of Turbo. So I'm pretty sure I will get my money's worth out of the purchase.
Old 04-12-12, 03:09 PM  
TinaT

Malinda ~ I'm assuming then, that you're seeing results with this method. Yes?
Old 04-12-12, 03:13 PM  
TinaT

If I'm understanding Beach Body's website correctly .. the new "starters" are now being offered within the entire Turbo Fire Set. OR you can purchase them as add-on .. am I right about that?
Old 04-12-12, 04:11 PM  
Malinda

Tina,

I've never done a formal rotation of TurboFire or TurboJam; I have done several rotations of CLX with TJ, TK, and TF as additional cardio, and got great results. I'm pretty tall and thin and am blessed to not have to work at keeping weight off, so the results I look for are cardio endurance and overall sense of wellbeing, and I definitely get that with the Turbo workouts.

M
Old 04-12-12, 04:19 PM  
TinaT

Cowgirl32 ~ Did you get Ab Igniter with it? I don't see it listed at BB as one of the workouts included. If you didn't get it, how does one acquire it?

TIA ~
Old 04-12-12, 09:23 PM  
Snuckles

Tina, to answer your commercial break question, yes I find TF just as fun as TJ. I actually think that TF has better music. I rarely do TJ now but will not part with them. Now TK is another story, I got rid of all I had except for the one with Turbo Sport on it.

Thanks Cowgirl for breakdown
Snuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-12, 09:41 PM  
TinaT

Snuckles ~ Thanks for answering my question. I'm going to save all my pennies to get TF, now that it has the "starter" workouts with it.
Old 04-13-12, 06:41 AM  
Cowgirl32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuckles View Post
Tina, to answer your commercial break question, yes I find TF just as fun as TJ. I actually think that TF has better music. I rarely do TJ now but will not part with them. Now TK is another story, I got rid of all I had except for the one with Turbo Sport on it.

Thanks Cowgirl for breakdown
You're very welcome. And, Tina, the Ab Igniter will be an add on with the Greatest Hits DVD. So, It did not come with it. I don't really care for it. I have plenty of Ab/core DVDs. My current goal is to master Core Foundations . I am very pleased with me purchase. If I wasn't pleased, they would trade like hot cakes.

Tags
chalene johnson, turbo fire, turbo fire starter, turbo jam, turbofire