Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-05-12, 08:30 AM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowgirl32 View Post
For the common good, I will review them once they arrive .
Ha! Way to go! Mine have already shipped!!!

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-12, 08:39 AM  
andtckrtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by shammy902 View Post
Ha! Way to go! Mine have already shipped!!!
I'm anxiously awaiting your review, Sue.
Old 04-05-12, 08:58 AM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

A beachbody coach on facebook told me this: "the ab ignitor is a separate dvd that you'll be able to purchase through coaches only" Then she said it should be available in about 2 weeks. Hmm, so we have to pay for the set that is out now and then pay for the ab workout when it is available....bummer!

Plus I'm thinking these are overpriced...I mean 3 new workouts at 35 minutes or less. They could have put all 3 on one disc and charged alot less! Adding the 10 minute stretch (to both discs, really?!) doesn't add any value since most of us have that one any way.

I still might purchase this, can't make up my mind. I do want the ab workout. I hope it is fairly inexpensive and the SHIPPING doesn't kill us when we are able to purchase it.

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-12, 10:10 AM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise R View Post
A beachbody coach on facebook told me this: "the ab ignitor is a separate dvd that you'll be able to purchase through coaches only" Then she said it should be available in about 2 weeks. Hmm, so we have to pay for the set that is out now and then pay for the ab workout when it is available....bummer!
Wow, if that's the case I'm really disappointed! And then what? $20 + shipping for an ab workout? No way.
Quote:
Plus I'm thinking these are overpriced...
No surprise, it's Beachbody.

Rethinking my initial enthusiasm and I can definitely wait for reviews. For all we know the music might not even be so good on these.
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-12, 11:14 AM  
A-Bot
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise R View Post
Is this for sure? About the Ab Workout?
Old 04-05-12, 11:18 AM  
tigerbaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
Wow, if that's the case I'm really disappointed! And then what? $20 + shipping for an ab workout? No way.No surprise, it's Beachbody.

Rethinking my initial enthusiasm and I can definitely wait for reviews. For all we know the music might not even be so good on these.
That's what I was thinking and you just know the ab workout will probably only run 15-20 minutes long. Totally lost my enthusiasm on this.
Old 04-05-12, 11:18 AM  
sherry7899

Of course that would mean a separate shipping charge for the ab workout, then? I would assume so. I hardly ever do separate ab workouts, so I don't would not order it separately anyway. If it came with a package, I'd possibly try it.

Sherry
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-12, 08:46 AM  
Kathy G
VF Supporter

So it's a definite that the abs workout is not part of this package (even if you order through a BB Coach?)

I broke down and ordered yesterday from Mary. I really, really, want the ab workout but hope we don't have to pay another $20 plus shipping for it.

Kathy G
(1) 50k
(10) Marathons
(2) 20 milers
(3) 25k’s
(16) Half Marathons
(1) 20k
(6) 10 milers
(1) 15k
Kathy G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-12, 08:53 AM  
mmis29

Are there clips up on Mary's site? I'm *kinda* interested in the HiiTs because of the low impact factor but at the same time I'm bummed because I love the fires so much in the original set, I was hoping for more!
mmis29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-12, 08:59 AM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

I don't think anything about the abs workout is known for sure yet, and Mary doesn't put up BB clips (other than the same promotional trailers you'd find on their own site). I've no doubt it's strictly forbidden, lol.
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
turbo fire, turbo fire starter, turbofire