Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-04-12, 12:09 AM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

Turbo Fire Starter Pack available at Mary's!

Here it is, the set is $40 plus about $6 shipping: http://www.totalfitnessdvds.net/Prod...erPk-&CartID=1

Looks like there are two DVDs and from what I can tell, both HIITs are on 1 DVD and Fire Starter on the other. Both DVDs seem to have a stretch routine but I don't see mention of the abs workout...?
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-12, 12:25 AM  
mamaste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
Here it is, the set is $40 plus about $6 shipping: http://www.totalfitnessdvds.net/Prod...erPk-&CartID=1

Looks like there are two DVDs and from what I can tell, both HIITs are on 1 DVD and Fire Starter on the other. Both DVDs seem to have a stretch routine but I don't see mention of the abs workout...?
You're exactly right. I wonder if Stretch 10 is the same as the one from TF advanced? $46 for 2 workouts is a little steep for me sight unseen. But if anyone orders it, please post a review!
Old 04-04-12, 05:08 AM  
flamingoo

Where's the ab workout? Anyone?
flamingoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-12, 05:15 AM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaste View Post
I wonder if Stretch 10 is the same as the one from TF advanced?
I would guess so since there was no mention of a new one being made.
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingoo View Post
Yeah, where's it hiding?? Feels like something's not upfront here...
Old 04-04-12, 05:28 AM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

On the Beachbody site, the original Turbo Fire kit has been revamped to include the Fire Starter set (still no mention of Ab Igniter), at no extra charge. Might hefty shipping fee though... $25 for a bunch of DVDs? Gimme me a break.
Old 04-04-12, 06:08 AM  
JP44

Looks like they removed the "EZ" designations on the Fire workouts and eliminated the original 25 min. HiiT workout too.

BB Corporate website & infomercial orders have always had higher shipping costs than ordering thru Coaches. The Basic TF set ships for less than $10 when ordering thru a Coach.

Joan
JP44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-12, 06:48 AM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingoo View Post
This is what Mary said to me in an email when I asked yesterday about receiving the ab workout: Yes, I'll put it up on the site as soon as I see them on the coach site (so I can get the picture/description/price etc). Yes, you should be getting the ab workout also because I place the order through my coach site for you so it's just like placing the order through a beachbody coach site yourself (If that makes sense)
Mary

I hope that is the case since I may get these. I wonder how long the Fire Starter workout is?

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-12, 06:53 AM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

Denise, when you watch the clip it looks like Fire Starter is around 35 minutes long, judging from the timer.

I won't assume that the ab workout is included without a definite confirmation.

Re: shipping & order sites, BB sells the Fire Starter package as part of their basic set. For now, anyway, Mary (and I guess all coaches) sell it as an add-on for $40. Perhaps that will change in the future but right now the basic packages are different and I wanted to point that out.
Old 04-04-12, 06:55 AM  
flamingoo

This is what Mary said this morning when I asked about the ab workout:

That is a really good question. They actually had the starter pack available yesterday and I called "coach relations" and the customer service guy that I talked to said he never heard of ab igniter (not unusual, though - they just read the description to me as it shows on their screen which is the same as what was on my screen). After I told him that Chalene mentioned it was included he said he would talk to a manager and email me back but I haven't received that email yet. He said maybe it was coming at a later date. I waited until late to put it up on my site to see if they would change the description on the team beachbody site, but they haven't yet.
Mary
flamingoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-12, 06:58 AM  
andtckrtoo

I'm a coach, and my upstream coach and I had the exact question. The answer is that the Ab Igniter workout does come with the Starter Pack. The question at this point is whether it comes when originally sent or will be sent two weeks after. I'm trying to get that answer.

Tags
turbo fire, turbo fire starter, turbofire