Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 10-24-19, 06:07 PM  
cdayley

Hi, ladies. I've been MIA from checkins and workouts. I have had zero energy this whole week. I do nothing but work and sleep, which is not at all like me. I see another doctor on Monday morning to try to figure out what's going on.

Chrys Dayley
cdayley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-19, 09:58 AM  
Sissy B

Thursday, 10/25 - 10,354 steps/4.38 miles

Even though I stayed home yesterday I made an effort to get to 10,000 steps.

Chrys - I'm sorry you're still not feeling well. I hope you can get some answers and that you start feeling better soon.
Sissy B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-19, 10:43 AM  
Sissy B

Friday, 10/25 - 4637 steps/1.96 miles
Saturday, 10/26 - 5254 steps/2.22 miles
Sunday, 10/27 - 7680 steps/3.25 miles

As you can see, I didn't make an effort this past weekend and it shows. Sunday's steps are only as high as they are because DH & I went out to lunch and ran a couple of errands.
Old 10-28-19, 08:24 PM  
cdayley

Hi, ladies. The hematologist says I go back in 2 weeks to look at another test. He doesn't think the fatigue is related to the low white count. Now I go back to my regular doctor to talk about autoimmune issues.
I would just like to have some energy and not be tired .
Chrys Dayley
cdayley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-19, 07:49 AM  
LeslieM
VF Supporter

I fell down some kind of rabbit hole because somehow it has been a week since I checked in! Hummm.

We went out of town last weekend to visit Jack's sister, which meant walks and resistance band workouts.

Steps and workouts the past week or so:

Monday: 3,486 steps
Tuesday: 3,081 steps, Cathe Live 95 Total Body Barbell and Bands, 1st half
Wednesday: 3,127 steps
Thursday: 13,141 steps Cathe Live 95 Total Body Barbell and Bands, 2nd half
Friday: 3,778 steps
Saturday: 965 steps (stuck in sister's house due to heavy rain) Jessica Smith WS2 Build Balance and Inner Strength Balance and Agility

Sunday: 6,231 steps, Jessica Smith 6 Mile Mix Total Body (Resistance Bands)

Yesterday: 3,442 Steps

I'm doing my Cathe Live downloads in numerical order so today I plan to do half of #116 Total Body Barbell Burn (with dumbbells) and do the other half later this week. I also plan to get out to the nature trail and walk.

We saw Michael Sunday and took him and some friends out for pizza. I've been advising Kathleen and John on benefit packet choices. The kids are growing up--sigh--of course, it is a good thing!

Our daughter is debating signing up for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program. This program forgives the remaining balance on your direct student loans after you make 120 (10 years) of qualifying payments under a qualifying repayment plan. Her current employer is a 501(c) (3) non-profit (which qualifies her). Government work also qualifies. Public Health jobs are concentrated in non-profit and governmental sectors. Her monthly payments for 10 years would be much lower under this program. The risk is you aren't paying down as much on principal and could be stuck paying more overall if you didn't work for a qualifying employer for 10 years.

Chrys crossing my fingers you get answers soon!
Old 10-29-19, 02:43 PM  
Sissy B

Monday, 10/28 - 6927 steps/2.93 miles

My neck and shoulder started bothering me a few days ago and I've got a migraine today.
Old 10-30-19, 10:02 AM  
dbclark44

Can't believe I haven't checked in since 9 Oct. Well here's to catching up.

Thursday 10/10 - Cathe PUB; Slim & Limber
Friday 10/11 - TM 35 min/1.56 miles; Cathe Lite 6-Pack Abs
Saturday 10/12 - You Tube Pop Sugar 30-Min Standing Cardio Workout
Sunday 10/13 - TM 37 Min/1.72 miles; Cathe RWH Back Shoulders Biceps; Cathe 10-min Stability Ball workout
Monday 10/14 - Park walk 26 min/1.2 miles
Tuesday 10/15 - TM 35 min/1.63 miles
Wednesday 10/16 - TM 35 min/1.62 miles; Cathe RWH Chest Shoulders Triceps
Thursday 10/17 - TM 23 min/1 mile
Friday 10/18 - TM 25 min/1.12 miles
Saturday 10/19 - Park Walk 25 min/1.12 miles
Monday 10/21 - TM 40 min/2.1 miles; Cathe Strong & Sweaty Ramped Upper Body
Tuesday 10/22 - TM 32 min/1.52 miles
Wednesday 10/23 - TM 30 min/1.5 miles
Thursday 10/24 - TM 20 min/1 mile; Cathe Lite Stacked Upper Body
Saturday 10/26 - Elliptical 30 min/1.7 miles; TM 20 min/1 mile; Cathe ICE Chiseled Upper Body
Monday 10/28 - Elliptical 30 min/1.53 miles

As you can see I have been working out since I last checked in. Spent a busy month traveling. Went up to Aurora to spend a few days with my son and family. Then DH and I, and our cousins from MI went to Branson for a week. The resort had the best exercise room I've ever seen yet in all my traveling. I took full use of it while I was there streaming my Cathe workouts. They even had a sauna which I used quite regularly while there.

I dropped out the challenge I was in. Had to start over twice and when I missed a day again, I decided trying to work out straight for 60 days is not for me. I need a rest day in there.

Chrys, I am so sorry to hear about your ENT issue. I sure hope you start feeling better soon. Congratulations to your DH on his retirement.

Sissy, good job on your arm exercises. I give you and Leslie both props for hanging in there with the FitBit. I think I'm just going to purchase an inexpensive (cheap) pedometer to track my steps and not worry about one that I can synch with my phone and has all those other nice accessories with it. Need something to motivate me to start working on 10K steps a day though.

Well you ladies have a great day. I am still around.

Rotations are an immunization against procrastination.
dbclark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-19, 09:36 AM  
Sissy B

I will come back here later and complete my stats for the month, but I went ahead and started November's thread.

http://forum.videofitness.com/showth...16#post2845416
Old 10-31-19, 11:24 AM  
LeslieM
VF Supporter

Thursday, October 31

As soon as I get off here I will do the last half of Cathe Live #116 Total Body Barbell Burn (with dumbbells). I'll probably bundle up and walk too. The temp is slightly below freezing, but I have warm outerwear.
Sleeping has been sporadic the past few days. i woke up after 5 hours sleep yesterday and couldn't get back to sleep. I woke up this morning at 5, but managed to lightly doze until 7.

They moved our town's trick or treat to tomorrow since the weather is supposed to be bad tonight. I didn't buy any candy. We don't get many kids (fewer than 10) and won't be home tonight or tomorrow.
Old 11-01-19, 06:26 PM  
Sissy B

Tuesday, 10/29 - 8087 steps/3.42 miles
Wednesday, 10/30 - 6094 steps/2.58 miles
Thursday, 10/31 - 6565 steps/2.78 miles

Totals for October - 216,402 steps/91.57 miles
Average for the month - 6981 steps/2.95 miles per day

Tags
fitbit, fitness tracker, fitness trackers