Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-22-17, 07:59 PM  
KarenJo
VF Supporter

Thanks, Ann. That's very helpful. I really like Lee's 7 Minutes of Magic DVD and the little bit every day works well for me. But I have arthritis at the base of both thumbs that's gotten bad enough that I have problems with the two main workouts on the DVD. One is too much weight on the hands, unusual for Lee, and the other has the lovely massaging that is not that effective when done with knuckles not thumbs. Even if I use fewer than half the workouts in this program it would be worthwhile to buy.

I'm just outside of Columbia in Tuolumne County. My mom grew up in Sonora and we moved back to this area when I was in third grade. I've lived in Davis, Sacramento, San Francisco, Palo Alto and Seattle. For several years we came down from Seattle for the whole holiday season and rented a place in Sea Ranch in between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Then we gave up and just got a place here.

I now have a doctor's order to never again do push ups (yippee!)
KarenJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-17, 12:01 AM  
nevertoolate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenJo View Post
Thanks, Ann. That's very helpful. I really like Lee's 7 Minutes of Magic DVD and the little bit every day works well for me. But I have arthritis at the base of both thumbs that's gotten bad enough that I have problems with the two main workouts on the DVD. One is too much weight on the hands, unusual for Lee, and the other has the lovely massaging that is not that effective when done with knuckles not thumbs. Even if I use fewer than half the workouts in this program it would be worthwhile to buy.

I'm just outside of Columbia in Tuolumne County. My mom grew up in Sonora and we moved back to this area when I was in third grade. I've lived in Davis, Sacramento, San Francisco, Palo Alto and Seattle. For several years we came down from Seattle for the whole holiday season and rented a place in Sea Ranch in between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Then we gave up and just got a place here.
Karen,

I think you'd get a lot of good use out of Lee's 30-Day Challenge Workouts. It's one of the best purchases I've made. And at little less than a dollar a workout, it's a bargain.

Most of the longer programs that are also available on the holdenqigong.com site are filmed out your way in Yosemite. Beautiful settings!

I live in Lincoln. From a satellite view, we're practically neighbors!

Ann
nevertoolate is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
4x4 system, dr eric goodman, foundation training, mark lauren, mobility, stretch workouts, stretching, tangoflex